Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

The party never ends

“How long is this flight?” I asked Travis as I looked out the window at the ground passing underneath us rapidly.
“Not long.” Travis shrugged not giving me a direct answer.
“But how long is not long?” I asked again this time holding his hand.
“Come ‘ere.” He pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder.
“I think you’re tired.” Travis smiled.
“I’m just a little tired.” I spoke again, my eyes feeling heavy.
“I can’t believe I'm doing this.” I yawned in disbelief.
“You’re wild!” he mimicked me, from earlier, still not knowing the roots of the reference.
I felt the plane hit turbulence; I flinched grabbing Travis’s hand out of instinct.
“Don’t be so tense.” Travis whispered in my ear his hand lingering on my inner thigh.
“I'm not, I'm fine.” I put up a tough front, until the plane dipped again and I closed my eyes in fear.
“Don’t tense up, there’s barely anyone around, this will distract you.” Travis spoke and before I could comprehend what he was saying, his fingers were rubbing my inner thighs, even higher now.
I took a sharp breath looking around the plane.
“Trav...I don’t think…” I barely got the sentence out, before he was pushing my boy shorts to the side. I looked around seeing there weren’t a lot of people but there were definitely people in first class. There was four people three throws behind us, six people on the left side of the first class section and a couple behind the other six. I felt the plane move when Travis pushed in a finger. I squeezed my eyes shut.
“Don’t make things obvious, open your eyes baby.” He sounded calm and collected; convincing.
I didn’t answer just opened my eyes and looked out the window. He curled his finger making me squeeze my thighs together.
“Uh huh open them.” Travis spoke in a low tone.
I did as I was told, feeling the plane dip once again, as he added a second finger.
I felt myself building up a storm inside, getting close to exploding.
“Travis, I'm gonna…” he cut me off mid-sentence.
“I know, I can tell...” he trailed off curling his fingers into the right spots, hitting me with waves of pleasure.
I felt myself tense and let go, he pulled his fingers out from under my skirt smirking a cocky smile. I felt my face flush from embarrassment and shock that we just did that.
“See, the turbulence is over Em.” He spoke with his fingers in his mouth.
I blushed seeing this, and looked out the window. Feeling extremely tired. My eyes felt heavy from the rush and excitement that just took place. Travis leaned into my neck sucking a huge hickey into it. I pulled away feeling more and more tired.
“Did I tire you out already? We aren’t even in Sin City yet.” Travis sounded please with himself.
I blushed and smiled knowing he was right. I closed my eyes and leaned against the window, waiting for my temporary change of scenery again.
“Em, were here.” Travis shook my shoulder.
“What?” his sentence didn’t register for a second. I sat up looking out the plane window. We were approaching the runway rapidly. I rubbed my eyes feeling refreshed from my nap.
“You ready?” Travis asked as the plane gradually slowed down.
“Yeah, I'm ready.” I replied my tone was steady and strong.
The plane stopped a few minutes later. Travis stood up, grabbing our stuff out of the compartment above us, without trouble.
“Where to now?” I asked rubbing my eyes probably smearing mascara.
“I thought you were being spontaneous...huh?” Travis teased me.
“Okay, okay. I’ll just follow you’re lead.” I nodded and smiled following him off the plane.
“That’s what I like to hear.” He smiled and led me into the airport.
And when I say airport this isn’t the typical airport this airport had a casino.
It was peculiar; I had never even seen gambling machines. We passed them and headed to the cabs outside. Travis already had his phone glued to his ear getting his car shipped to Vegas. I was beyond thrilled already. I smiled and took a deep breath in.
“My car can’t get shipped for a few more days for some shitty reason, so I'm going to rent a car.” Travis walked towards a rental desk.
“What can I help you with?” An older woman asked Travis not looking up from her computer. She was old and frail looking like you know when you see old people eating alone and there always so little and lonely looking with thinning grey hair? That’s what she looked like.
“I want a range rover for three days.” Travis spoke nicely.
“Okay sir, sorry they keep switching me from the renting desk from the booking desk, a range rover for three days right?” she confirmed now seeming genuinely apologetic.
“Yes please!” He seemed softer now, seeing she was sorry.
I walked away before hearing the total, to check my phone. No missed calls. I walked back to Travis a few moments later.
We picked up the car minutes later and headed towards our hotel.
“So where are we staying Trav?” I asked him the anticipation killing me.
“It’s a surprise!” he smirked making me smile.
A few moments later we pulled up to a hotel. The hotel wasn’t an ordinary hotel of course, this was the, Mirage. The hotel had a waterfall in the front that was also a manmade volcano. I looked in awe.
“Travis, this is too much.” I shook my head looking at him.
He yawned suddenly shaking his head, but saying nothing. He parked and we headed inside with our bags.
“Hello, sir, how may I help you?” a younger guy probably around his late twenties, he was tan and had a buzz cut.
“I need a room for uh, like two nights.” Travis leaned over the counter grabbing his father’s black card out of his wallet.
“Which room do you want? We have the regular guest rooms, suites, and villas.” He informed Travis.
Before I could interrupt and say a plain old room would do, Travis was already talking.
“A penthouse suite is good, the one with one room.” He spoke thoroughly because he had most likely been here before.
I looked around the lobby, filled with fish tanks and extravagant furniture. It was so nice, better than the last hotel in California and I never thought I’d say that.
I was zoned out until I heard the total for two nights.
“$822. Is the total would you like to pay the deposit now. All of it at once, or when you check out?” he guy who’s name I read off his name tag as Miguel.
“Now is fine, he gave the man the card and soon after Miguel gave it back. And that was that. He told us where to go.
“Travis you are so crazy.” I exclaimed as we watched the doors close on the elevator we were in.
“Nah, I'm just happy it’s your birthday week” he smiled and pulled me from behind closer to him. Our elevator dung saying we had reached our floor. We walked down the richly decorated hall to find out room. I opened the door after Travis put the key in.
“Oh my god.” My eyes bulged and my mouth dropped. The room was beautiful. There was a perfect view of outside and fancy furniture, and a bathroom with a glass shower and huge bath tub I was completely awe struck. I looked around longer letting my eyes linger soaking it all in.
“Trav I can’t let you pay for this…” I tried convincing him but before I could finish my sentence he was shaking his head and pulling me closer.
“I can and I did.” Travis shrugged carelessly.
“What am I going to do with you?” I asked him playfully.
“I could think of a few things…” he smiled smugly.
“What now?” I asked plopping down on the perfectly soft mattress.
“You’ll see.” Travis winked lying down next to me. I felt as if everything was going good right at that moment all’s I could do is lay there smiling.