Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Some days.

I sat on my bed, it was a Friday night but I had nothing to do, everyone I was friends with either left for college or just simply didn't live here anymore, because I was the only idiot who stayed in the shitty town. I wish I was partying getting drunk doing something besides sitting here. I heard my phone ring. My boss.
“Do you want some extra money?” she asked rushing.
“I have nothing better to do I guess.” I hung up changing into my uniform... again.
My mom wasn’t home. I don’t know why I'm always the good girl. I got straight A’s through all of school, I never got drunk or high or anything well not horribly drunk at least, I’ve had sex twice with my boyfriend of two years he left for college so we broke up. I'm so tired of being a goodie goodie, it feels like I am stuck in the same routine that never ends and I am so tired of it.
This bakery/café was open twenty four hours, but it usually was dead around this time. I was cleaning the tables when someone came in.
“Nice ass.” I knew that voice it was Travis.
I blushed and walked back to the counter.
“What can I get you?” I smiled.
“One coffee.” He handed me money.
I gave him back his change barely looking him in the eyes.
“Now will you sit with me?” he asked pouting.
“I'm busy.” I shook my head.
“Okay but I will stay here till your shift ends.”
I shook my head.
“That’s three hours.” I groaned.
“I have time.” he winked. I heard a lighter flick he was smoking a blunt.
“You can’t do that in here!” I exclaimed.
I internally scolded myself for being so pathetic.
“Whoa sorry.” He took a hit but didn’t put it away.
“Fine.” I walked over to him and sat next to him.
“What's your name?” he asked.
“Emma.” I nodded.
“What do you do?” he took a hit and asked.
“I work here.” I shrugged.
“No, no, no, that’s just a job, you suck at this.” He rolled his eyes.
“Well what do you do!?” I rudely asked back.
“Right. Well, I rap, I sing, I smoke weed, I party, I fuck, I don’t care.” He smiled.
“I uh I read, I work, sometimes I go see my coworker and best friend DJ at this club.” I stuttered.
“What do you like?” he paused.
“The ocean, the beach, the loudness of the waves, photography, writing.” I shrugged.
“You don’t party or anything?” he asked dumfounded.
“No.” I shook my head.
“Well your quite interesting, and everything, but I have a party, here’s my number, text me Emma.” He smiled wrote his number on a napkin and walked out. Just like that. What the fuck. Who does that?
I grunted and the rest of my night was nothing compared to that. I liked the rush I got seeing him. Maybe that's bad but I really want to have it back already.

The next morning I finally got up the guts to text him, I simply just said it was Emma. I got into the shower and ate breakfast he hadn’t replied yet. I yawned and decided to go for a jog. I grabbed some shorts and a sports bra changed and headed out with only my iPod. I have been running for a while since, I have nothing else to do. I saw my mom come around the corner while I was coming back on my street. I went inside and grabbed water and heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it and saw Travis had texted me back.
“Meet me at that restaurant on thirty fourth street.”
“Emma you’re not doing anything today are you?” My mom asked sitting down in the kitchen.
“Actually yes I am doing something.” I said surprising myself. I quickly changed into some shorts and a Bob Marley shirt I had cut into a V-neck.
“Whatever Emma, be home soon.” She rolled her eyes. I hurried towards the restaurant he was talking about, before I changed my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer but I have great plans for this one. I really do. <3 please give me any kind of feedback?