Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Touch me babe

“Trav.” I whispered close to his ear straddling his waist.
He barely stirred, just turned his head burying his head as deep as possible in the snow white fluffy pillow that probably costs more than any pillow I’ve ever laid my head or eyes on. The windows were dark making me believe it was much later than when we arrived. I checked the alarm clock next to the bed, it was eight o clock on the dot. Knowing the time made my stomach more aware it was being neglected. I shook Travis by his shoulders lightly. He shook his head this time a bit more aware. I groaned feeling neglected in general.
“Travisss!” I drug out the ‘is’ in his name knowing he heard me this time, I kissed his lips.
“Em.” He warned shaking his head.
“Fine, I’m getting dressed though and I expect dinner soon.” I huffed pulling myself off of his skinny waist.
I walked to my suitcase propped against the wall. I searched the bag knowing exactly what I wanted. My lacey black dress that stopped mid-thigh. I started pulling off what I was wearing feeling eyes from behind. I ignored the feeling knowing whose eyes they were, taunting him. I pulled off the clothes slowly emphasizing letting them hit the ground, this soon left me in my underwear and matching lace panties. Without looking in Travis’s direction I made my way to the bathroom with my dress in my hands. I spotted my heels bending over grabbing them in front of his view. I inwardly laughed hoping this was teasing him. I walked into the bathroom the size of my room at home. As I ran my hands through my hair trying to fix the messiness caused by our jet lagged nap. I picked up my dress and pulled it over my head leaving my hair a bit messy but it was the sexy messy. I then picked up my heels sloppily placing them on my feet stumbling a bit. And when I was about to walk back outside I thought of something just evil enough to test his patience. I quickly pulled off my panties leaving myself bare. I felt my face flush out of sheer embarrassment but I pushed the feeling away briskly. I walked out of the bathroom feeling my heartbeat faster now.
“Someone looks nice.” Travis spoke slowly looking at me head to toe.
I smiled lightly and sheepishly.
“Can we eat now?” I asked in an exasperated tone.
“Let me change my shirt then we can go.”
“You think it’s cold or hot tonight?” Travis asked me as soon as he ended his last statement.
I shrugged sincerely not knowing anything about where we were ever. Not that I minded at all anymore.
He pulled off his shirt revealing a toned tattooed body. I looked away feeling self-conscious.
“Em you better not be sneaking a peek you pig.” Travis moaned sounding high pitched.
“Oh you caught me.” I mumbled walking towards the front door.
Travis walked to me soon after in a plain white tee shirt and a leather jacket.
“Looking dashing as always.” I said jokingly.
“I try.” He smirked and opened the door for me.
The hallway was just as dazzling as the first time I walked through it. The paintings and elaborate wallpaper sent me into an elaborate day dream where I can stay here forever. Travis grabbed my waist snapping me quickly out of my deep thoughts that were taking me out of this world of chaos. Travis and I got into the elevator that took us down to the lobby. Travis was as quiet as I was, surely in his own head.
“Italian sound good?” Travis asked me breaking our silence.
“Italian sounds great.” I nodded agreeing following behind Travis to the Valet located right outside the extravagant glass doors.
Our rented Range Rover was outside in less than a few seconds. The ride was short and a bit quiet.
“Why are you so quiet Trav?” I asked him.
“I’m just thinking of every way I want you tonight that’s all.” He winked. I looked out of the window as he said this as we pulled up to The Cosmopolitan. I followed Travis into another hotel finally getting to the hotel. “Scarpetta” was in big letters outside the restaurant. The host asked our names, Travis told her.
“We didn’t make a reservation!” I exclaimed into his ear.
“I know but we have come here a lot our last name is permanently on the seating list.” He spoke casually.
“The world of money.” I spoke astonished once again.
The host then assigned someone to seat us in the beautifully glossed room of tables and art, books everywhere like a library with a touch of modernized tables and light fixtures everywhere. I felt like I had walked into another world. We were sat at a small polished table to the side of the kitchen.
“Em, order anything you want it’s your birthday, tomorrow!” he suggested.
“What are you craving tonight?” I asked him licking my lower lip.
“Trust me they don’t have what I crave on this menu.” Travis’s hand went to my thigh. I felt my heart jump into my throat.
“Yeah? I’m so sorry.” I practically moaned into his ear.
He let out a low grunt, sliding his hand higher almost touching exactly where he wanted to.
Just then a waiter came up to us pushing us out of our sexual tension.
“To drink tonight sir?” he asked Travis first. I looked at his name tag, reading it. “Randel.” He had dark sand blonde hair touching right as his ears, with light freckles speckled under his green eyes.
“Wine, Rosso Real for both of us.” Travis spoke knowing what they had already. Of course they don’t ID him.
“You know you really shouldn’t have your hand that close to me in public.” I smirked.
“You know, you really didn’t give me a choice in that dress.” He spoke moving his hand exactly where he wanted to all night.
His eyes widened a little and a slight grin played on his face.
“Someone is feeling very naughty tonight.”
“Something tells me were going to have to get our dinner to go.” I spoke breathing on his neck inhaling him.
“Fuck that I’m not sure if we will even get through wine.” He rubbed over my clit making me whimper lightly into his neck.
“Feeling a bit damp.” He breathed.
Randel came back with our wine.
“You know, just bring our check and we will drink the wine.” He instructed quickly.
Randel nodded and left without another word. I ached. He lightly brushed his fingers over me.
“Trav.” I warned.
“Em.” He mocked me.
Randel came back soon after giving u a check for almost five hundred dollars this time making my eyes widen for a different reason.
“Trav for wine!?” I asked him.
“Hush.” He shushed me pushing hard down on my clit.
He then pulled out a wad of hundred I wasn’t aware he even had. He rose out of his seat pulling me behind him. We left the wine untouched, but something told me, he wasn’t thinking about that.
“Where are we going?” I asked him as we started down a hallway towards an exit.
“Somewhere I can fuck you senseless.” He didn’t sensor himself grabbing my hand leading me outside faster than I thought I could ever walk. Let the night begin.