Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Permanent Memories.

“How did I know wherever we ate it would be somewhere unordinary?” I smiled taking a bite out of my pizza on a stick, we stopped at a place on the side of the road that it seems we’ve been on for hours.
“Death to normalcy.” He smiled a toothy grin.
“Yet I am sitting here with you.” I smiled unsure.
“Now, Emma, tisk tisk.” He grinned getting back in the car.
“Oh whatever.” I rolled my eyes.
“Hey, I’m thinking that tattoo is pretty badass.” He started the car.
“Shut up.” I smiled out the window.
The ride home was kind of quiet. Surprisingly. As we were almost back to the stupid small town, Travis looked over.
“Where do you live?” he asked rolling the window down to throw away a cigarette butt.
“Smoking is a bad habit.” I scoffed.
“So is judging.” He smiled harmlessly.
“I'm not telling you where I live.” I shook my head stubbornly.
“Come on, I saw your thong, and I got you a tattoo and I got you food, the least you can do is that.” He smirked.
“Fine.” I gave him my address and yawned.
“Nice house.” He nodded as we pulled up.
“Uh, I’ll see you later.” I shrugged getting out of the car.
“Alright Emma.” He smiled giving me a nod.
That was the shortest goodbye. I didn't know what to say. He made me nervous.

“Where have you been?” my mom asked looking up from her book.
“With a friend.” I sighed.
“Ah, a boy?” she asked.
“Just a friend.” I shortly replied.
“I see, doing what?” she asked not looking up from her book.
“Just driving.” I say making my way upstairs. I'm eighteen now, and I can’t tell her I got a tattoo. She would flip out. She is very conservative. I closed my eyes grabbing my laptop, and started writing. My calm part, always. I typed until I was happy with the writing; I lay alone in bed until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?