Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Give Me Everything Tonight

“Emma, who are you texting?” Luna asked me finally, realizing I wasn’t paying attention to what she was saying.
“Carter.” I cleared my throat; we were on our lunch break at a little restaurant across the street from the café.
“Ah, well will you and Carter come to my dj thing tonight at the club on Fifteenth Street.
“I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” I chewed my salad texting him to ask.
“Okay cool, well we have to be back in ten.” She yawned getting up.
I followed and we started walking back to the cafe.
“I get off in an hour; want to meet me at the mall I'm going to take a cab since I walked to work, so I’ll meet you there?” I asked knowing I didn’t really have anything left to wear tonight.
“Okay yeah I get off a little after you do, want to ride with me to the club, I need help setting up?” She asked hopeful.
“Yeah sure, Carter can just meet me there.” I nodded as we walked into work.
The hour took forever to go by. I put up my apron and told Luna I’d see her at the mall, and made my way home first. I walked into the front door and up to my room. I lift my shirt to see my tattoo. It was a constant reminder that I hadn’t talked to Travis since I got my tattoo, three weeks ago. I sighed and got my purse and headed towards the mall.

“Oh my god, yes you need THAT dress!” Luna bounced up and down.
“I dunno, it seems too showy.” I shrugged looking down at the dress I was trying on.
It was a bright pink dress that was pretty short, and had slits on the sides that were open.
“Okay for one, it’s not too short, and two it looks great and it’s on sale, and three you are getting this.” Luna rolled her eyes.
“Fine, but you have to buy that one.” I said motioning to her black and teal dress that was short as well.
“Okay fine.” She grinned and we hurriedly bought the dresses.
“Oh my god, we are not on time.” Luna gasped.
“Oh shit, we have fifteen minutes to get to a club twenty minutes away, and stop and get all my equipment!” Luna grunted.
“I have an idea, okay I'm going to drive, well because let’s face it I am reckless and fast, Ill change while I drive you change in the backseat let’s move!” I yelled and started the engine.
“Okay fine, let’s go.” Luna sounded stressed.
“I don’t want to hear that tone!” I urged.
“Okay, okay.” Luna nodded stripping in the backseat.
“That’s what I like to hear.” I smiled sarcastically toward her in the mirror.
I drove fast towards the first light. At this light, I took off my shoes and pants being glad I have tinted windows.
“Okay I have my dress on, hand me my heels?” she asked. I nodded and started driving with one hand and with the other I threw her heels in the back seat.
“OH NO BIG DEAL THAT WAS JUST MY HEAD.”
“No time for complaining were almost to your house.” I said driving fast.
“Okay don’t stop the car I'm just going to run in and run out with the equipment.”
I pulled up to her house; it was a cute small little light blue house with a front porch and windows everywhere.
I quickly pulled off my shirt and pulled my dress over me. I can’t drive in heels so I didn’t even bother I pulled my makeup out my purse quickly, and applied it as fast as possible but making sure it still looked good.
“Wow, that is a lot of stuff!” I smiled and got out quickly helping her load it all.
“Okay lets go.” I said getting back in the car and driving as fast as possible having five minutes to get there.
“Slow down Em.” Luna warned.”
“WE WILL BE THERE ON TIME!” I yelled taking a sharp turn.
“Careful.” She urged.
We pulled up right on time; I hopped out and pulled on my heels while grabbing the equipment.
We were there right before the club opened and people were already lined up.
We walked up to the back door, and Luna told the guy who she was and he let us in. We hurried in and started setting up. I felt my phone vibrate in my clutch.
“Who texted you?” Luna asked as I checked my phone.
“Carter he’s on his way.” I smiled excitedly.
“Ooh is he getting lucky tonight?” Luna winked.
“Uh no we’ve been going out for like two weeks.”
“Mhm sure, well hook in this plug.” She nodded ignoring my statement.
“Okay dude.” I plugged the wire in and we were soon done.
I headed towards the bar and ordered water, for now. They were just starting to let people in and everyone was pouring in.
I heard Luna start and it was really good. I yearned to dance, well grind, I am a pretty classy girl, don get me wrong and I'm not really shy but I’m not out there but get a few drinks in me, while music is playing and I am ready to dance. I smiled at the thought, but I didn’t want to get drunk, not tonight. I looked around awkwardly, Carter is on his way so hopefully I won’t be lonely for too long.
“Aye girl.” A really skinny guy with dark brown eyes and really short hair smiled walking up to me.
“Uh hello.” I smiled politely.
“Wanna dance baby.” He smiled coming closer,
“I uh no.” I tried being nice.
“Aw come on.” He tried again getting too close.
“No.” I acted sterner.
“Don’t be like that.” He smirked grabbing my wrist.
“I really think you should go now, she said no.” I heard a voice step behind me.
I looked back, Travis was hovering over me.
“Whoa bro, calm the fuck down, I didn’t think she was spoken for, she looked realllly lonely, if you know what I mean…” the guy smirked.
“Go the fuck away.” Travis got louder.
“Alright.” The guy licked his lips and left.
“Excuse me, I can take it from here.” Carter looked at Travis, slightly rude.
“Whoa, sorry, she was standing alone, just trying to help.” Travis smirked rolling his eyes.
“Well I got her from here.” Carter wrapped his arm around me.
“Oh, I see, you guys are so cute.” He said with a very rude tone walking away.
“Bye Travis.” I said quietly.
Carter smiled at me.
“So, want a drink?” he asked walking closer to the bar with me.
“Now, yes.” I halfheartedly laughed.
“What can I get you?” The bartender asked.
“Jack and Coke.” I grinned.
Carter ordered a beer and we sat down.
“Wow, drinking, I didn’t think you would be like that.” Carter mocked me.
“Well, on the occasion.” I bit my lip taking a drink.
“Oh, and what occasion is this?” he smirked.
“You.” I smiled leaning in to kiss him. He kissed me back nice and light.
“Let’s dance!?” he asked finishing his drink.
I chugged the rest of my drink and nodded getting up.
I caught a glimpse of Travis. He was doing shots with a tatted up girl, really slutty he now was walking with her about to pin her up to a wall as we made our way closer to the music. We started dancing, and I smiled loving it. I grinded on him and he looked to be enjoying himself. The rest of the night with him went like this, and I was soon a little tipsy.
“I am ready to leave.” I said knowing not to drink anymore.
“Okay babe.” He nodded and we made our way back to his car.
I kissed him and he kissed me back it started to heat up and we leaned against his car.
I pulled away and got in the car, Carter did it the same, and we continued where we left off.
Again I pulled away soon after we started.
“I need to go home, it’s really late Carter.” I warned smiling.
“It’s only midnight.” He pouted.
I knew I told my mom id be home by now, and I didn’t want to hear about it later.
“Babe.” I warned him.
“Okay, okay.” He agreed and started driving. I was only slightly lightheaded but I felt pretty good.
We had been on some dates for few weeks, so he knew where I lived.
“Mmm baby be my girlfriend.” he smiled and kissed me as we pulled up to my house.
“Okay yeah.” I wanted this. I smiled.
“Come here.” He groaned and kissed me.
We were making out heavily when I saw a light turn on in my house.
“I got to go.” I groaned.
“No, stay.” He smiled grabbing my face and kissing me. I reluctantly pulled away.
I opened the car door.
“Bye Carter.” I waved.
“By Emma.” He smiled and started backing away from my house.
I sighed and unlocked my door. I walked into the door and started up the stairs which was slightly hard to walk up at the moment.
“Emma is that you it’s almost one in the morning, do you have work in the morning?” she asked sleepily from her room.
“Yeah it’s me, no I don’t.” I cleared my throat.
“Night.” She said very curt.
“Night.” I made my way to my bed and before I knew it, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH. FEEDBACK?