Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Sigh no more.

“Emma, come with me today.” Travis demanded over the phone.
“Ugh okay only for a little.” I gave in.
“Be there in ten minutes sexy.” I could hear that signature smirk over the phone.
“Where are we going?” I asked him knowing I probably wouldn’t get an exact answer.
“Let’s go eat.” He said yawning.
“Okay, casual?” I stretched making a noise in the back of my throat.
“Damn, what was that, ready for me?” he joked. I think.
“Casual..?” I asked again.
“Yes Emma.” He sounded so sure of himself as he hung up.
“Bye.” I said to no one.
I got up and got dressed in a cute short thank top that said wood stock I quickly straightened my hair and pulled on a pair of shorts starring at my hips, I loved them. I picked up my makeup bag and applied it quickly.
I heard a knock at the door. My mom was at work today thank god. I rushed downstairs grabbed my bag and slipped on some sandals.
“You look hot, let’s go.” Travis smiled in his skinny jeans tank top and sunglasses. He had silver tunnels in and I couldn’t look away from his face. Fuck I have a boyfriend stop. I got in the car and we started driving listening to Elvis. Suddenly Travis got a call.
“Hey man, yeah aw yea, sounds good I’ll swing by.” He hung up and we took an unfamiliar turn into a bad neighborhood. We then pulled up to an old house where a really skinny guy who looked spaced out approached the car. Travis grabbed cash and handed it to the guy receiving a big bag of weed. My eyes looked out the window in shock.
“Thanks bro.” he pulled away from the house as we made our way back to our regular nice streets.
“Emma.” I felt his eyes on me when we pulled up to a light.
“Why couldn’t that have waited.” I sighed.
“It’s just weed.” He laughed.
“I don’t care, I had no heads up, and I wasn’t expecting it, so yeah I am hungry and ugh.” I groaned.
“Emma, I’ll get you whatever you want off the menu.”
“Take me to get a piercing.” I told him looking at him quickly.
“What kind?” he asked taking a turn.
“Don’t worry, let’s go eat first.” I smirked.
“Okay.” He shrugged and lighted a blunt.
“Are you ever sober?” I asked him wanting to really know.
“I am right now.” He nodded.
“I can’t tell the difference.” I rolled my eyes.
“I guess I am just that good.” He bit his lip as we pulled into the parking lot of a burger place.
“Yummy.” I smiled and got out the car.
“Where are you getting a piercing?” he asked again, as he held the door open for me.
“Don’t worry about it.” I skipped to the counter to order.
I ordered a double burger with fries and a milkshake.
“Do you gain weight?” he laughed as I inhaled my food.
“Wow rude.” I joked.
“I mean your body is fucking good.” He smiled.
“I run.” I nodded.
“So... piercing?” he asked.
“Not budging.”
“Okay fine.” He rolled his eyes eating.
After paying we made our way to the car again.
“Okay and now to get the secret piercing.” Travis started driving and blared Mac miller.
I sang along and checked my phone. It took a while to get to the tattoo place, but as I pulled into the parking lot it hit me.
“Wait I can’t go here.” I realized.
“What are you talking about?” Travis sighed.
“Carter, he uh he’s in there...” I sighed.
“And... he is your boyfriend so…” he was confused, as he should be.
“Okay well, I am supposed to not be talking or seeing you much... or well at all.” I confessed looking at the ground.
“Well then why?” he asked defensively.
“Carter he doesn’t like you, he told me and I said okay and I wouldn’t see you like a week ago.” I groaned.
“Okay come on were going in I will be very nice.” He scoffed and grabbed my hand, making me want to shake. Travis opened the door and I went in to meet my fear.
“Hey Travis what are you getting today?” a girl at the front desk asked.
I let go of Travis’s hand.
“Oh not me, her.” He pushed my closer.
“Yeah hi, I want to get my hips pierced.” I smiled politely.
“Emma?” I heard carter and there he came out of a room.
“Hey… carter...” I smiled. Trying to act as if nothing was out of place.
“Hi babe what are you doing here?” he asked as he eyed Travis.
“Uh getting a piercing.” I cleared my throat.
“Oh with Travis?” he asked I could hear the light anger in his voice.
“I offered to take her; she didn’t want to go alone.” Travis stepped in front of me.
“Well I was here.” Carter rudely replied
“You are piercing what?” Carter asked rudely still.
“My uh hips.” I sighed.
“Who are you asking to do it?” Carter asked again, rudely.
“Jared.” Travis cut in.
“Fine.” He walked away without saying another thing to me.
The piercer came over, and Travis and I followed him to a piercing room.
“So your hips microdermals?” the guy asked.
I nodded.
“Lift your shirt a little?” he asked politely.
“Sure.” I nodded and did as he said.
“Okay I am not going to lie; this will hurt and will take some healing time, take a deep breath and when I tell you to let it out, well, let it out.” He smiled.
Travis sat next to me.
“This is fucking hot.” Travis leaned in and whispered in my ear. I blushed.
“Okay, ready?” The piercer, Jared asked.
“Yeah.” I swallowed hard scared.
“Okay breathe in.” he started.
I grabbed Travis’s hand.
“Breathe out.” It stung and hurt only a few seconds though I pinched my eyes closed.
“Okay all done, I am going to do the other side now, ready?” he asked again.
“Yep.” I breathed in and when I was told I let it out.
“You okay?” Travis asked as I sat up.
“Yeah, I'm good.” I nodded and got up.
We headed to pay.
“Ugh I forgot my wallet.” I groaned and looked at Travis.
“I’ll pay for them.” Carter said at the register.
“No, it’s fine, I got it, and I’ll pay for that piercing.” Travis smirked and licked his lips.
“Fine, It’ll be $190.” He didn’t even look at me.
“Carter can I talk to you?” I asked after Travis paid.
“Fine.” Travis walked outside.
“Carter I am so sorry, okay he’s my friend but there is nothing between us, I promise.” I tried.
“No, I am too mad to even look at you.” He spat.
“Please babe, I am sorry.” I tried again.
“I am disappointed.” He spat again, ouch that one stung. I am so tired of hearing this.
“Please, trust me.” I sighed tears in my eyes.
“Okay.” I leaned to kiss him; he kissed me back and said he’d talk to me later.
I walked out of the tattoo shop and met Travis at the car.
“Don’t cry Emma.” He looked at me.
“Okay.” I nodded sheepishly and lifted my shirt to look at my new piercings.
“You think I am a disappointment.” I sighed.
“No, Emma I don’t I think you need to trust me, let’s go somewhere.” He smiled cheerfully
“Okay.” I nodded feeling sad.
“I have something to cheer you up.” Travis turned on some Bob Marley. I sang along.
I smiled, at him trying.
“Thanks Travis.” I sighed but I all of a sudden realized I was tired. I rubbed my eyes and before knew it I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so?