Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

But then I got high.

“Emmmma.” Travis sang into my ear as I slept in the car.
“Hmm?” I asked as if I wouldn’t have to wake up
“We’re here.” He stated getting out of the car. I heard the door slam and I squeezed my eyes shut. I internally wanted to stay but my body was way too awake now. That’s how I was, if I was awake, but still tired it didn’t matter I’d get up.
“Fine.” I mumbled to no one but the car and myself.
I sat up and the sun was bright I rubbed my eyes and realized we were at the beach. And this is the beach no one came to because it was a while away, so it was deserted. I smiled, remembering I told him how much I loved the beach. I quickly got out the car and hurried to Travis grabbing him and hugging him. He looked down at me surprised we never really hugged or well, anything. He wrapped his arms around my waist reminding me yet again he was so attractively tall.
“Mm you smell good.” I giggled. It was a combination of cologne, smoke, weed, and I don’t know. But it was great.
“Thanks baby.” He grinned and pulled away. I sat in the sand and looked out to the ocean. I was upset I was supposed to not see Travis.
“I'm not going to stop seeing you because of Carter.” I mumbled over to him.
“Good idea.” He sat closer to him and saw him smoking, he offered to me.
“Okay.” I nodded grabbing the blunt.
“Really!?” he asked excitedly.
“Yes.” I laughed at the expression on his face.
“Okay, hold it put it to your lips inhale deep, okay then keep it in hold it for as long as possible…” he explained and watched as I followed his directions. It burnt my throat.
“Hold it… hold it hold it!” he yelled excitedly.
I finally let out a breath of smoke. I felt happy. I smiled. And took another hit this time longer.
“Whoa don’t be greedy.” He smiled and got up grabbing my hand.
“Where are we going?” I giggled.
He led us to the car and closed all the doors and windows.
“I'm going to smoke you out Em.” He laughed giving me a smile.
“Okay!” I smiled and hit the blunt again. Travis started smoking out of a pipe causing extra smoke. I loved the smell. I sighed. This was great. I felt great. So happy. Like I could do anything. I looked at Travis he smiled and asked how I was feeling, about six grams later.
“Hungry, but great.” I sighed happily.
“Let’s go eat then.” He nodded starting up the car finally rolling down the windows.
“What do you want to Em?” he asked as we started driving.
“McDonalds.” I smiled and looked over at him.
“Another burger?” he asked laughing.
“Yeps.” I giggled and stared out the window.
“Why did Carter tell you to stop talking to me?” he asked curiously.
“I dunno, he said he doesn’t like you, says you look at me weird.” I yawned feeling tired.
“No don’t get tired on me, now!” he grinned a cute grin as we pulled up to the drive way and ordered.
“I don’t think you look at me different.” I smiled happily eating a burger.
“Hmm.” He hummed.
I didn’t pay attention just ate and soon felt really tired.
“Blah I don’t think ima disappointment.” I ate a fry.
“Emma, you are interesting, you know that?” he smoked a cigarette.
“Your lungs probably hate you, you now that?” I giggled.
“Everyone loves me, including my lungs.” He joked.
That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

“Emma it’s been two hours wake up I'm bored.” Travis shook me.
“No go away.” I whined.
“Now, I smoked you out and you are being like this!” he teased.
“Ugh fine.” I groaned and sat up seeing we were driving near home.
“Your phone hasn’t stopped ringing in the last ten minutes.” He huffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Better?