Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Just as long as we're still friends

Image

Aria and Stephanie sat on playground at the park by Aria's house like they did every late night when they had sleepover. They both sat cross legged at the top. "Who am I suppose to smoke with now that you're leaving me?" Aria said before taking a hit of her cigarette she held between her fingers.

"You can smoke with lover boy Kennedy." Stephanie said laughing as she said lover boy.

"You know how annoyed he is that I smoke."

"Tell him to get the stick out of his ass." She said laughing before she took a hit.

"He says he doesn't want me to die young." Aria laughed.

"Why are you with him again?" Stephanie asked after exhaling the smoke from her lungs.

"He's not that bad, and I love him."

"Of course you love him he's Kennedy Jensen; you've had a crush on him ever since your big green eyes saw his hazel ones across the playground in fifth grade." Stephanie said not being able to keep a straight face.

"Way to be dramatic."

"Hey that's the way I roll, and you should have expected that by now." Stephanie said jumping up and quickly stepping on the butt if her cigarette.

"Did you just say roll?"

"Did you to expect anything else from me?" She laughed.

"Not really." Aria laughed before quickly finishing her cigarette. "Can't believe you're leaving me to move to England." She said running her fingers through her hair.

"You know if it was my choice I would stay here with you." Stephanie said as she slid down the slide. "This is another reason I wish my dad wasn't in the military."

"Can I just kidnap you and keep you in New York with me?" Aria asked as she slid down the slide after her.

"Hey it’s only two years till I'm eighteen, and when I'm eighteen I'm coming to visit you." Stephanie said a they started walking towards Aria's house.

"Holding you too that." Aria said as they walked down the street.

"I'll be there when you graduate I promise you that." Stephanie said sticking her pinky out. Aria linked her pinky with Stephanie's and they shook on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfits
*Well here's the first chapter, I know it's short but it's need. This is going to be a very complicated that is going to involves pretty much everyone in You Me At Six. This story is going to get pretty crazy. As of right now I'm chapter 15 I'm not sure how long it is going to be yet, but I know there is a bunch I want to happen.
* I plan to update a least once a week. I want to thank katnisseverdeen for helping me come up with the idea for this story and listening to me ramble on about what I want to happen and everything like, and bugging her with ideas. I also want to thank BUSTANUT for helping with what will happen next. Also thank you xoxo_aj_xoxo for already commenting.
*I just ask that you guys aren't silent readers, I love reading what you guys think. I'm going to really know what you think when stuff starts getting crazy.
* Chapter title and picture lyrics from Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade.
* I promise authors notes won't always be this long.