Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

I’m the one that doesn’t know anything

Image

Aria woke up to the sun shining through her curtains. She stretched and looked over to see if Dan was awake. When she looked over all she saw was an empty spot where Dan was.

She sat up trying to think if last night was real. She looked under her covers to see that she was naked. She rolled her eyes at the fact that Dan treated her like she was a one night stand.

She reached on the floor and picked up her clothes. She tossed them in the dirty clothes and grabbed a fresh bra and underwear. She got dressed and looked at her bed, which was the scene of the crime from her night with Dan. She ran her fingers through her messy hair. She felt annoyed that Dan left without saying anything.

She reached on the floor and picked up her phone to see that she had a text from Josh.

Josh (mobile)
Where did you go last night?


She looked at the floor trying to think of what to tell him. She knew she couldn't just text him and say "Oh you know I left to go shag your best friend."

Something came up and I had to leave.

She got dressed and walked towards the front door. She needed to find Dan talk to him. She was getting sick of them kissing and stuff then Dan running away.

When she got to her car she texted Josh to see if Dan was with him.

Do you know where Dan is?

She sent the text before starting the car.

As she pulled out of the driveway she saw a text from Josh.

Josh (mobile)
He's at my flat. Why?


She bit her bottom lip trying to think of a proper response.

I just need to talk to him.

She drove straight to Josh's flat. She had needed to talk to him and figure out what the fuck was going on with him.

When she got there she walked straight up and knocked on Josh door.

"Ello love." Josh said with a cheeky grin.

"I need to talk to Dan." She said walking inside.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two talk while I go call Chris." Josh said walking into the hall.

Aria walked straight into the kitchen where Dan was.

"Do you want to explain to me why you bailed on me?" She asked sitting down across from him.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"You remember when we had sex?" She asked planning on breaking it down.

He nodded his head.

"Well when I woke up I was alone. I wasn't expecting a cuddle session or anything like that not even another round. I would have at least liked a goodbye."

"I'm sorry?" Dan said more as a question. "You didn't care the first time I left."

Aria opened her mouth to say something then closed it as confused look crossed her face. "What are you talking about the first time?"

"At your house warming party. I left in the morning and you didn't care."

"Wait so we had sex that night?"

"I guess you don't remember it."

"No I thought I slept with a stranger." She said running her fingers through her hair. "Why the hell do you act so strange around me?"

"I don't know I can't help it I just do."

"That's not an answer." She said sighing. "God you make me so mad some times."

"I'm sorry?" He said again.

"No you're not." She practically shouted.

"I've never seen this side of you." He said giving her a smirk.

"You mean my pissed off side?"

"I guess." He said before leaning a crossed the table and pressing his lips to hers.

At first she didn't kiss back, but when she did she knotted her fingers in his bleached hair and pulled herself closer to him.

"This whole thing is starting to really confuse me." She said sitting back down.

"Same here."

[&]

Stephanie laid in Matt's bed with her head resting on his chest and her arm on his stomach. She as her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

She opened her blue eyes and looked up at Matt who was intently staring at her. She gave him a smile. He didn't smile back; he just had a look that he was studying her.

"What's wrong?" She asked noticing the strange look on his face.

"Why did you say Max's name?" He asked.

"What?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.

"You moaned Max's name not mine." He said sitting up causing Stephanie to sit up as well.

"No I didn't." Stephanie said thinking back and panicking.

"Steph yes you did, this isn't the first time either. I thought it was just a slip before. I mean our names are similar and everything, but you did it again." He ran his fingers through his brown hair.

"Matt I didn't mean too. I promise."

"Steph do you have to realize how this makes me feel?"

"Matt I'm sorry."

"Are you really sorry? I mean I see the way you and Max act around each other."

"Are you accusing me of cheating?" She asked reaching on the ground picking up her bra and underwear.

"I don’t know, are you cheating on me?"

"Matt you are serious?" She said getting dressed.

"Steph you don't understand how it makes me feel to watch Max flirt with you." Matt said putting on his boxers.

"Matt I don't mean to flirt back."

"I know you don't but you do."

"Matt what do you want to say or do?" She asked pulling her jeans on.

"I don't want you to hang out with Max anymore."

"That's ridiculous. Max is one of my best friends."

"I know but I didn't trust him with you."

"I think you don't trust me." She said putting her shoes on.

"That's not what I said."

"But that's what you meant." She said walking towards the hallway.

"Steph where are you going?" he asked walking right behind her as she walked into the living room and picked up her purse.

"I'm going home."

"Steph come on."

"Matt I need a little bit of time to myself."

Stephanie got in her car and drove straight to the place she knew needed to go.

She almost held her breath as she waited for him to open the door. Max opened the door with a confused look on his face. "Steph what are you doing here?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Honestly I have no clue." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I got in a fight with Matt, and he said I couldn't see you anymore."

"And this was the first place you thought to come?"

"I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asked standing up straight.

"Yes please." She said before walking passed him.

Stephanie walked over to the couch and sat down crossed legged. Max sat down next to her. He really wasn’t sure what to say to her. "Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"Yes please."

Max walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a two shot glasses. "I figured we could have fun this way." He smiled sitting the bottle down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." She said giving him a half smile.

Max poured them both a shot and handed Stephanie hers. "Cheers." He said putting his glass up.

"Cheers." She repeated before they both took the shot.

"So why did you and Matt get in a fight, you two never fight." He asked pouring them another shot.

"Because I said your name." She said simply before grabbing the filled shot glass.

"So I don't see what the big deal is our names are similar."

"No Matt I said your name and it wasn't the first time."

"I think it's pretty dumb he's getting mad over that."

"Max I moaned your name in the middle of sleeping with Matt. That's a pretty big deal." She said frustrated.

"Wow." She ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah wow is right."

"How did that happen?" He asked leaning back on the couch.

"I don't know it just did."

"How bad did Matt freak out?"

"He told me he doesn't trust us together and he doesn't want me to see you."

"I see you didn't listen."

"Since when do I listen to what people tell me what to do?" She asked grabbing the vodka and pouring them both a shot.

"You really never have."

"Exactly." She said before taking the shot.

"So are you going to stop seeing me after this?" He asked leaning closer to her with his eyes locked on her blue ones.

"Probably not." She said leaning closer to him.

"Tell me of you want me to stop." He said less then an inch away from her lips.

She bit her bottom lip not saying anything. She stared at him for a long moment before he finally pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his hands on her hips. He pulled her closer as he kept his lips against hers. The kiss was rough and filled with lust.

They pulled away out of breath and stared into each others eyes. "We shouldn't have done that." Stephanie said.

"I know but I don't want to stop." Max said scratching his neck.

"I don't either." She said before crashing her lips into his.

They Max stood them up with their lips still attached. Stephanie managed to get Max's buckle undone on his belt.

Stephanie pulled away to quickly take her top off. Max noticed what Stephanie was doing and decided to do the same thing. He also took the liberty of taking his skinny jeans off. Stephanie quickly kicked off her combat boots and took off her own jeans.

The second they were both only in their underwear they crashed their lips together. Stephanie wrapped her arms around Max's neck while he tangled his fingers in her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls Outfits
Well a lot happened here. It looks like Stephanie is in a mess. Let me know what you think.
Chapter title from Lights' Toes
Thank you these lovelies for commenting
xoxo_aj_xoxo
heartsinruins
dzsinidzsoni
lovelyhope