Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Don't close your eyes, keep your eyes on me

Image

Aria woke up to the sound of laughter in the living room. She slowly rolled over while stretching to find Josh still sound asleep. She smiled at how calm he looked sound asleep. She lightly shook him trying to wake him up calmly. “Josh you got to wake up.” She whispered.

“Five more minutes.” He groaned.

“Josh we don’t have five minutes.” She said shaking him again. He just rolled over. “I swear to god Josh if you don’t get out of bed, I will shove you off the bed.”

“What has you knickers in a bunch?” He said still half asleep.

“Everyone in your band is in the living room right now, and I bet they wonder where you are right now.” Aria said crawling out of her bed and putting her bra and underwear on.

“What?” Josh said sitting up and reaching for his phone that was on the nightstand. “Great five missed calls, and ten texts.” He said running her fingers through his hair.

“I’ll put money every single one is asking where you are.” Aria said as he put the rest of her clothes on.

“So what do we do, I can’t exactly walk out of your bedroom and straight into the living room love?” He said as he stood up and started to get dressed.

“That’s what the bedroom window is for.” She said grinning.

“Well I feel like I’m in school all over again.” He said giving her a cheeky grin. “I feel like I need to sneak out before your dad catches me shagging his daughter.” He said pulling the screen off the window.

“Shut up and just crawl out the damn window.” She rolled her eyes.

“Yes ma’am.” He laughed as he went through the window. “I’ll see you in like five minutes when you walk out into the living room.”

“I all see you then.” She said placing the screen onto the window. She shook her head as she saw Josh walk straight to the front door with a smile on his.

When she was completely dressed she fixed her hair, and put on a little bit of make up. She did a once over in the mirror making sure she didn’t look like she just crawled out of bed. She walked into the living room to Stephanie and all the guys sitting around. When Josh saw Aria he got a crooked smile on his face as she rolled her eyes at him.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” Stephanie said seeing Aria.

“Morning. How is it that you guys all managed to be up and moving this early?” She said walking over and sitting on the edge of the couch by Dan.

“Love its 11:30 it isn’t that early.” He Max said.

“Max you of all people shouldn’t say it isn’t that early. You usually sleep till past noon.” Aria said.

“She’s got you there mate.” Chris said laughing.

“Okay so it is early.” Max said rolling his eyes.

“Thank you.” Aria smiled at the fact she was right. “Why is everyone over right now?” She asked.

“We’re discussing stuff we need to do before we leave for tour next week.” Matt said.

“Wait you guys leave for tour next?” She asked confused.

“Yep.” Josh said looking at her with a look that said he was sorry for not telling her about it.

“Well then.” She said standing up and walking towards the kitchen. She walked straight over to the coffee cup.

“Aria will you have dinner with me?” She turned around to find Dan standing by the fridge.

“Did you just ask me out?” She asked kinda shocked.

“I guess I did.” He said looking at the ground.

“Sure why not.” She smiled. She was actually in shock, Dan and her went from barely being able to talk to them having a conversation, then out of no where he asked her out on a date.

“You don’t have to say yes.” He said leaning against the counter as he looked into her green eyes.

“I want to go.” She smiled.

“Come over my flat tonight at seven.” He smiled. She could tell he was happy that she said yes.

She walked into her room and sat on her bed. She couldn’t help but think to herself why all the sudden Dan wanted to go on a date with her. Just a week ago he did nothing but stare at her awkwardly. Now all the sudden he wanted to go on a date with her. She heard a knock on her door and she snapped out of her thoughts. “Come in.” She said.

“Hey.” Stephanie said opening the door.

“Hi.” She said back.

“What are you up to? I feel like we haven’t talked in forever.” Stephanie asked sitting down next to her on her bed.

“Nothing much really.” Aria said playing with the hem of her shirt.

“What’s up with you and Dan?” Stephanie asked. “I mean you two seem a whole lot less awkward out of nowhere.”

“I haven no clue what changed with him all the sudden, but he asked me to come over to his flat for dinner tonight.”

“Wait, he asked you on a date?” Stephanie asked shocked. She wasn’t sure if she heard Aria correctly.

“Yeah he asked me out when he walked into the kitchen.”

“He better not be like Kennedy.”

Aria wasn’t sure what she meant then she thought back to when she was with Kennedy, and realized Stephanie meant she didn’t want Dan taking up all Aria’s time like Kennedy used too.

Aria sat on her bed staring at her laptop. She smiled as she saw Stephanie appear on her screen. “Hey.” She said waving.

“I’ve missed you Aria.” Stephanie said.

“Are we alone on your end?” Aria asked.

“Nope Max is in here.” She said as Max popped on the screen waving.

“I assume Kennedy there too.” Stephanie said know that Kennedy had pretty much replaced her back in the states. Any time she ever talked to Aria she was with Kennedy.

“I sure am.” Kennedy said lying on the bed next to Aria.

The girls talked for an hour while the guys said something every so often. Every chance Kennedy got he would kiss Aria, because he knew how much it annoyed Stephanie. Stephanie just rolled her eyes and looked at Max, who would give her a smile.

“I’ll email you later tonight.” Aria said smiling.

“Okay. I love you and we need to Skype again soon.” Stephanie said.

“I love you too, we will.”

“Babe you got to hurry, we need to get to Jack’s house for the party.” Kennedy said.

“I got to go bye.” Aria said waving.

“Bye.” Stephanie said right before the screen went black. Stephanie just sighed as she sat up. She hated that she never got to talk to Aria alone anymore.

“Well that Kennedy guys a twat.” Max said laughing.

“Yeah I know.” Stephanie said before pressing her lips to Max’s.


“I promise this is going to be nothing like when I was with Kennedy.” Aria said looking at Stephanie.

‘That makes me happy.” Stephanie smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfits

*I feel like I wrote this forever ago. So I have only written up to chapter 19 on this story, and I want to try to right another 11 chapter, but right now I have writers block on all my stories. For some reason I can only write one shots and those are really difficult right now. I'm really sorry I'm trying hard to write more.
*I really don't know what to say. My life has been crazy insane right now. I starting to wonder if anything is ever going to be normal again. OKAY HERE IS MY QUICK NEW MIBBA RANT. What the hell did they do. EVERYTHING is way to complicated, please go back to the way everything was. OkayI'm done complainin.
*Thank you xoxo_aj_xoxo, Chemical.Kid., lovelyhope, heartsinruins for commenting.
* Chapter Titles from The Bomb Dot Com V2.0: Sleeping With Sirens