Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Oh back to our first cigarette

Image

Aria stood in the cool weather waiting for her name to be called. She was one of the last names to be called, and the ceremony was just taking way too long. "Aria Woods." As her name was said she heard her family and friend clap and yell.

The second the ceremony was over she took off for her friends and family. The person she hugged was Stephanie. "I told you I would be here." Stephanie said as they continue to hug.

"I never doubted you for a second." Aria said with a huge smile on her face.

"That's good."

"I feel like I have two daughters that have graduated." Aria's dad said.

"I know I do too." Her mom said with a hug smile on her face.

"Is it possible I could steal my girlfriend?" They both turned to see Kenney standing there with a hopeful smile on his face.

"I guess." Stephanie sighed releasing Aria from her hug.

"We did it." Kennedy whispered in Aria's ear.

"I know can't believe we did." She said before Kennedy attached his lips to hers.

"Can you please not make out while me and your mom and dad watch?" Stephanie said giving then a disgusted look.

"Aria I need to go find my family." Kennedy said pulling away.

"Okay I'll talk to you later." She said Smiling.

"How long have you two been together?" Stephanie asked as they walked towards the car.

"Two years and three months." Aria said it was no big deal. "How long have you been with Max?" Aria asked as they got in her car.

"About a year and half."

"How are you two?" Aria asked as she started the car.

"We're good I get kinda annoyed when Max wouldn't quit acting like a kid but there's nothing I can do about it."

"How are you and Kennedy?"

"We're good. We don't fight much. He still gets made when I smoke."

"He needs to start smoking and relax." Stephanie laughed.

"Is Max okay with you smoking?"

"Yeah he smokes with me all the time."

"Well you're lucky; I'm left smoking alone in secrecy."

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should be a bad influence on someone in you neighborhood so they can smoke with you." Stephanie said laughing.

"I feel like I'm sixteen again."

"I know what you mean."

"Let’s go to the playground." Aria said turning down the street.

"Do you have the smokes?" Stephanie asked.

"Of course I do." Aria said reaching over into the glove box and pulling a pack out.

"Well Aria Eloise Woods I've trained you well." Stephanie smiled.

"Yes you have." She said as they started walking towards the playground.


Aria stared down at her dinner plate. She pushed the paste around with her fork. She wasn't sure how she was going to break the news to her family. She looked up at her parents to them talking about something random.

"Aria why aren't you eating?" Her mom asked giving her a concerned look.

"I'm not hungry."

"Aria what's wrong?" Her dad asked.

"I have something to tell you guys, but you need to promise me you won't get mad."

"Aria Eloise are you pregnant?" Her mom asked.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill Kennedy." Her dad said standing up.

"Andrew calm down." Her mom said.

"Lily don't tell me to calm down."

Aria was in shock she didn't know what to say. She stared at both of them like she was a deer caught in headlights. "I'm not even with Kennedy, and I'm not pregnant."

"What do you mean you're not with Kennedy anymore?" Her mom asked.

"We broke up two weeks ago."

"Why did you break up?" Mrs. Woods asked.

"He cheated on me." She said looking back down at the table.

"I'm going to kill him for hurting you." Mr. Woods said.

"Andrew you're not killing anyone. Just sit down already." Her mom said before taking a drink of her wine. "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because it's embarrassing to be cheated on."

"Honey you can talk to us no matter what."

"i know."

"If you're not pregnant what do you want to tell us?" Her dad asked.

"I'm moving to England to live with Steph."

"Is that what you want to do?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah I need her right now."

"Then you should go." Her dad said.

Aria sat in her room looking around at was soon to be empty. She laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling trying to think if her moving to England was the best decision.

“Can I come in?” Her mom asked knocking on her door.

“Yeah.” Aria sat up.

“I’m sure going to miss you when you’re gone.” Her mom said sitting down next to her on the bed.

“I know I’m going to miss you too.”

“Your father and I talk about you moving and we support you one-hundred percent.”

“Thank you. It really means a lot to me that you support it.” She said as her mom pulled her into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfits
Chapter title and picture lyrics from The Maine's We All Roll Along.
*Okay so I decided to post another chapter, because the last one was way too short for my liking, but Max's get mentioned. I know this one is short too and so will the next one. I'm sorry for that, but it's the building of Aria and Stephanie's friendship and it's needed. I know you are probably wondering when the guys are coming in, they'll be in on chapter 4 and them kinda come in with a bang.
* The response on this story has kinda shocked me. I literally already have 3 stars after only one update which shocks me. That never happens to me. I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo, BUSTANUT, and As Above_So Below for commenting on the last chapter.
* I would if I didn't have any silent readers. I love reading what you guys have to say, and when stuff gets crazy I want to know who you are cheering for. SO PLEASE COMMENT!.