Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Falling, yes I am falling

Stephanie woke up in the morning to a text from Matt asking her to come. She hasn't really thought much of it as she hurried to get dressed. As soon as she was ready she walked passed Aria and Dan who were sitting down in the front room watching some random movie.

"I'll see you guys later I'm going to Matt's house," she said as she pulled her keys out of her purse.

"Have fun," Aria said with her eyes glued on the TV.

Stephanie drove to Matt's house with the radio blasted. She sang along to the moment she arrived at Matt's. She bit her lip and looked in the rear view mirror and quickly adjusted her hair. She walked up to the front door to find Matt standing on the front porch waiting for her.

"Hey," she walking towards him to give him a kiss.

"We need to talk," Matt said as he pulled away.

She didn't know what in the world he wanted to talk about, but she had a feeling it wasn't good. "Okay let's go inside."

The two of them walked inside and sat on the couch that was under the window. "So what do you wanna talk about?" she asked tapping her fingers on her knee.

"Stephanie we need to break up," he said it like it was something simple. He also said it with barely any emotion.

"What?"

"Steph we need to break up," as he repeated the word break up she felt her heart break.

"Why?" She asked as he blue eyes started to brim with tears.

"It's just not working anymore," he said standing up.

Stephanie had no clue what to say. She didn't even know if she could t even form a full sentence without bursting into tears. Stephanie always thought he was a strong girl but she knew in this moment that she couldn't be strong.

"Okay well I'm gonna go," she said standing up quickly. She couldn't sit around and listen him.

He didn't say anything as she walked out of the house. She pretty much ran towards her car, she needed to get away from Matt's as quickly as possible. She had the radio still on full blast as drove home. The moment she parked in front of her and Aria's house she hoped off her car and ran for the front door. Before she opened the front door she tried her best to stop crying.

She opened the front door and found Aria and Dan in the same spot she left them.

"Hi guys," she said as her breath hitched.

"Steph what's wrong?" Aria asked turning around.

"Nothing just Matt broke up with me." She said walking towards her room. She didn't even bother sitting around waiting for them to stay something.

"Dan I'm gonna go see what happened," Aria said standing up.

"How about I head over to see what's up with Matt," he said before giving her a kiss.

"Sounds like a good idea."

"I'll text you love," Dan said before walking out the front door.

Aria walked into Stephanie's room to find her lying on her bed crying. "Steph are you okay?" Aria asked sitting down on the bed next to her.

"No I feel like Matt ripped my heart out of my chest." She said fighting to catch her breath.

"I'm so sorry," Aria rubbing her arm.

Stephanie didn't do much for the next few days but lie around. Aria would make sure she'd eat. Dan also came over and tried to get her to watch a movie with them.

When Max found out they broke up he tried to get a hold of her but she wouldn't even look at her phone. On day four Max decided to stop trying to call and went over I see her. He found her lying on her bed on her pajamas. When he got a good close up look at her he noticed that he eyes where puffy and she was crying.

"Hey love," he said sitting down next to.

"What are you doing here?" She said pushing the tears away from her eyes.

"I heard you were sad so I came over to see you," he said as he relaxed on the bed.

"I haven't been this sad since we broke up."

"I know and I'm sorry you were ever this sad because of me." He was speaking the truth he hated the fact she was ever that sad because of him.

"I don't wanna be sad anymore," she said as Max wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him.

"I know you don't, and you won't be for much longer," he said softly before pressing his lips to the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had massive writers block and the only reason I'm able to write again is because of Stephanie. So thank you Stephanie.

I would love if my brain would let me write more of this story.

I also love Max in this chapter.

Chapter title from: The Beatles' I've Just Seen A Face.