Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

I guess it's all alright

Image

Aria walked toward the baggage claim area of the airport to see Stephanie and her dad Dylan holding up a sign that said "Woods".

She ran towards them and Stephanie pulled her into a big hug.

"God I missed you." Stephanie said.

"I missed you too."

"Thank you Dylan coming with Stephanie to pick me up." Aria said hugging Stephanie's dad.

"Of course Aria you are pretty much my daughter."

When they walked into the Adam's house Stephanie's mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner for all of them. Dylan took Aria's bag upstairs and Stephanie and Aria went into the kitchen. "Mom my partner in crime is her."

"Aria oh my goodness you're beautiful." Sierra said pulling Aria into a hug.

"Thank you Sierra."

"I can't believe you and Stephanie are already twenty-one. I seems like just yesterday you guys were thirteen."

"Those were the good old days." Stephanie said smiling.

"Yeah they were."

"Why don't we go upstairs and pack up my room." Stephanie said walking towards the stairs.

"Don't you mean finish packing?" Aria asked confused.

"No I mean I need to start packing."

"Only you would literally wait till the last night to pack up your room." Aria said walking into Stephanie's room.

"So how did Kennedy take you moving to England?"

"I didn't tell him."

"You didn't tell your boyfriend you moved to England."

"We broke up a month ago."

"What the fuck and you didn't tell me?" Stephanie said with a confused look on her face.

"No body really knows."

"Why did you break up?" Stephanie asked sitting on her bed and crossing her legs and crossing them.

"He cheated on me." She simply.

"Who the hell did he cheat on you with?"

"Melanie Williams."

"That slut cheerleader?"

"Yep that'd be her."

"God I always hated him." Stephanie laughed.

“I know you did.” Aria said laughing.

“He always hated that I came first with you.” Stephanie laughed as she pulled all her vinyls off her shelf.

“He used to get so mad when I would tell him I was going to have movie night with you instead of going to some dumb party.”

“He was just jelly he wasn’t as awesome as me.”

“He truly was.” Aria said shaking her head.

The girls joked around and packed up all of Stephanie’s room as fast as they could. By the time they finished it was three in the morning. “Is it even worth going to bed?” Aria asked sitting down on the queen size mattress in the middle of the empty room.

“I say we just stay up all night like we used to.” Stephanie said putting her pajamas on.

“I’m down, but first can we go smoke please?” Aria asked as she put her own pajamas on.

“Of course.” Stephanie said reaching into her purse and pulling out her pack of cigarettes.

“I’m so glad you have some because I need to buy some at some point tomorrow.”

“I assumed you wouldn’t have any.”

The two of them walked through the quiet house as quietly as possible. They both through on their jackets before they stepped outside.

“So where are we going?” Aria asked as the walked towards the street.

“Down to this old park down the street, it’s about a five minute walk.” Stephanie said sticking her hands in her pocket protecting them from the cool night air.

“So I take it your parents still don’t know you smoke.” Aria said looking over at her and giving her a smile.

“No they sure don’t, and I bet your parents don’t either.”

“No they don’t, because I am a master at hiding it.” Aria smiled.

“By master of hiding it you mean you smoke no where near the house?” Stephanie said laughing quietly.

“You could say that.”

“I miss doing this all the time.”

“I know what you mean I miss it too.”

“Well I think is the first time since we were sixteen that you’re the single one.” Stephanie said looking at the cool ground as the walked down the street.

“You would be right.” Aria ran her cool fingers through her dark hair. “How are you and your lover boy? You have barely said anything about him since I’ve gotten here.”

“We’re really good. We barely ever fight which is really nice.”

“That’s always good.” Aria bit her bottom lip as the continued to walk. “You know I should have known that something was wrong with me and Kennedy.”

“What do you mean?” Stephanie asked as they got to the park.

“I mean the last two months of our relationship everything was different.”

“What do you mean everything was different?” They sat done on a bench near a pond that had a few ducks swimming in it.

“The last two months we didn’t talk much, and when we did fought more then usual and the relationship was starting to be way too much about having sex.” Aria said as Stephanie hand her a cigarette.

“You couldn’t have done anything to stop him from cheating.”

“I know, but I should have seen it coming.”

“Kennedy was a douche for cheating on you, and we’re going to find you a cute English boy.”

“I don’t even think I know how to date anymore.” She said before taking a hit. “I mean I dated the same guy since I was sixteen and he cheated on me. I’m starting to think there’s something wrong with me.”

“Aria Eloise Woods there is nothing wrong with you. Kennedy was the one who had something wrong with him.” Stephanie said as she lit her cigarette.

“Stephanie you have to say that because you’re my best friend.”

“Even if I wasn’t your best friend I could tell you, you aren’t the reason Kennedy cheated. Kennedy is the reason he cheat. The asshole couldn’t keep his dick to himself.” Stephanie said annoyed before she took long drag.

Stephanie couldn’t how insecure Aria tended to be in herself, and since she started dating Kennedy she started seconding guessing herself more then ever. Then when Kennedy cheated on her it seemed like it hit an all time low. Stephanie really wished that Aria see how great everyone thought she was.

“This is why I’m glad we’re best friends.”

“Why because I don’t let dumb asses make you feel like shit?”

“Yeah.” Aria said looking up from the ground.

“I’ll always be here to let you know how amazing you are.” Stephanie said smiling.

“That really means a lot to me.”

“No matter what Aria we will always be best friends.”

“Promise.” Aria said sticking her pinky out.

“Fuck yeah.” Stephanie said linking her pinky and shaking them.
♠ ♠ ♠
the girls outfits
* This is showing what type of friendship Aria and Stephanie have. It also shows more about Aria and Kennedy and how he kind emotionally broke her by cheating on her. Okay so this was the last chapter the boys aren't in. I promise you they are in all of the next chapter and stay for the rest of the story.
* As of today I have written 18 chapters for this story and I hate orignally planned to post a chapter a week, but I thought about it and that would just take way too long to post this story in full. So I was planning every Wednesday and Sunday. I can't promised it's going to be the exact days, but I'm shooting for them. I just ask on thing if I post that often that Nobody is a silent reader. I love getting comments and they make me want to post faster.
* Alright last chapter I got a lot more comments then I expected. I want to thank all these every lovely people for commenting.
stay-with-me
dzsinidzsoni
alexrusconi
xoxo_aj_xoxo
Laggg
BUSTANUT
As Above_So Below.

I love reading what you guys have to say and when things get crazy with the guys I want to know what you are thinking is going to happen, also what your opinion is of all the guys.
Chapter title and picture lyrics from Funs' All Right