Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

I really need something to tell me it's okay

Image

Aria and Stephanie walked into there new two bedroom two bath house. They both had huge smiles on there face realizing that they had both moved out of there houses.

"We did it. We fucking did it." Aria shouted.

"I can't believe we did it." Stephanie said running her fingers through her long brown hair.

"Now time to un pack."

"Yeah I'm not doing this alone. That why I told my boyfriend to come over and bring some of the guys." She said right as there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Stephanie shouted from the living room.

In walked her boyfriend and his friend who had bleached blind hair. "Ello love." He said pressing his lips to hers quickly.

"Aria this is my boyfriend Matt and his friend slash band mate Dan."

"Nice to meet you." Matt said putting his hand out.

"Nice you to meet you too." She smiled.

"Daniel don't be a twat and introduce yourself." Matt said.

"Hi I'm Dan." he said waving awkwardly.

"I'm Aria." she said giving him a smile.

“Well time to start unpacking boxes.” Stephanie said clapping her hands together.

They all were unpacking the boxes and putting things away. Dan and was busy unpacking Stephanie’s vinyl collection while Aria was adding her vinyls to the collection. Every time their hands would accidentally touch Dan and Aria would both freeze and look at each other for a moment not saying anything. Matt and Stephanie on the other hand were putting away the plates and silverware that Stephanie’s parents had bought the girls. The two of them joked around and smiled at each other.

“Stop.” Matt said causing Stephanie to stop and look at him giving him a confused look.

“What?” She said as he slowing reached pushing a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear that had fallen from her bun.

“Thanks.” She said softly before pressing her lips to his slowly.

“You’re welcome.” He said as he went back to putting plates on the shelf.

“You know what it means that I have my own place?” Stephanie asked.

“No what does it mean?” He asked giving her an intrigued look.

“It means you can sleep over whenever you would like.” She smiled.

“That would be a major perk. That means I won’t have to sneak into your room like I’m in high school and be out of your house by morning.” He smiled.

“It was always fun with the feeling we might get caught.” She smiled.

“We’re done with the last box in the living room.” Aria said walking into the kitchen with Dan right behind her.

“I would go unpack your bedroom that’s all that’s left.” Stephanie said turning to face them after putting the last plate away. “Matt and I are going to go unpack my room right now.”

“The party has arrived.” Someone shouted as the walked into the house.

“I take it Max is here.” Matt said rolling his eyes. Aria looked at Stephanie and mouthed ‘as in your ex’, and Stephanie nodded her head.

Aria turned to see a guy with scruffy hair, a guy with longer hair, and a guy with short brown hair walk in. “Aria I would like you to meet the rest my mates.” Matt said.

“I’m Josh it’s lovely to meet you.” The one with scruffy hair said putting his hand out.

“Nice to meet you.”

“These are my mates. The one with long hair is Chris, and the short one that’s Max.”

“Hi.” Chris said putting his hand out.

“It’s lovely to finally meet the girl Stephanie told me so much about back in the day, and still talks about.” Max said putting his hand out as Matt just rolled his eyes.

“It’s nice to meet you too. I’ve quite a bit about you too.” Aria smiled.

“So I hate to break up this meeting, but we need to finish unpacking so we can have you two very lovely ladies a house warming party tonight.” Matt said smiling.

“A party?” Aria asked confused, she literally nobody in Surrey outside of Stephanie and now the five guys. She would literally pretty much have nobody at the party.

“Of course love. You ladies have to christen the house with an epic party.” Josh said giving her a cheeky grin.

“Okay?”

“No need to fear love. Daniel and Chris are going to go out and grabbed the alcohol and such, and Max and I are going to help you finish unpacking.” Aria could help but think how charming Josh was.

“Let’s do this then.” Aria said.

“That’s the sprit love.” Max said smiling.

Josh and Max help Aria make her bed and unpacked her boxes. They put her clothes in her dresser as she hung up some of her clothes in her closet. “Love do you want us to put you knickers away or should we leave them in the box?” Josh asked with a cheeky grin on his face has he held up a pair of her black cheeky underwear.

“I can put those away tomorrow.” She laughed as her cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

“Look Josh you embarrassed the poor girl.” Max said smiling.

“Sorry love.” He said giving her flirtatious grin.

“I’m going to give you two alone time, and go bug Matt and Stephanie.” Max said leaning against the wall.

“Max do you really want to piss Matt off?” Josh asked.

“Sure why not.” He laughed.

“Matt just don’t flirt with Stephanie, you know how much that pisses Matt off.”

“I won’t.” Max said putting his hand in the air before walking towards Stephanie’s room.

“Why did you tell Max not to flirt with Stephanie?” Aria asked sitting down on her bed.

“Because Max can’t get it through his thick skull that he is no longer with Stephanie, and that she’s now with Matt. He flirts with her and jokes around with her and it pisses Matt off to no end.”

“So I take it Max isn’t over Stephanie.” Aria said as Josh sat down next to her on the bed.

“No he’s not, and I don’t think he’ll ever get over her. She was his first love.”

“Wow that’s crazy.”

“So enough about Max, did you have yourself a lad back home?” Josh asked smiling.

“I’m going to assume that by lad you mean boyfriend.” She said running her fingers through her dark hair. “I had a boyfriend back home from the time I was sixteen till about a month ago.”

“What happened?”

“I thought he was the one, but he didn’t think the same about me.” She said looking down at the ground. “I found out in the middle of a party that he fucked the popular girl from high school.”

“Wow that’s low.”

“Yeah it was. It really sucks to be the crying girl at the party who finds out the love of her life is a cheater.”

“Do you think he was the love of your life?”

“I did, but now I realize he was a waste of my time.” She said standing up and tugging on her shorts. “I need a smoke.” She said reaching into her nightstand drawer and pulling out a back of cigarettes.

“You smoke?” Josh said biting her bottom lip.

“Yep I do to relieve stress.” She said walking towards the hallway. “Would you like to keep me company?” She asked turning back.

“Sure.” He said following right behind her as she walked out front. She sat down on the porch step and stuck the cigarette in her mouth. She lit it and inhaled deeply holding in the smoke.

“You know that’s bad for you right?” He said sitting down next her.

“I figure it could be worse.”

“That is very true.”

[&]

When it was eleven o’clock the party was in full swing. Stephanie and Matt were dancing in the living room. Max was dancing with a random girl Chris was leaning against the wall talking to his girl Georgian. Dan was in the kitchen mixing himself a drink.

Aria and Josh had drinks in one hand and there other arms with one each other. Aria giggled as she had her arm around Josh’s neck holding him close. Josh had his free hand resting right above Aria butt. He had a smiled plastered on his face. Without thinking twice Josh pressed his lips to Aria’s. He pulled away judging her reaction to see she had a wicked grin on her face. He reconnected his lips to hers. There lips moved in sync for a moment when Aria pulled away. She smiled before taking a drinking of her fruity drink in her cup.

“I need another drink.” She slurred with a drunken smile on her lips.

“Let’s go get you one then.” He said lacing his fingers with her and making there way through the crowd.

They walked passed Dan and he gave them a strange look as the walked into the empty kitchen. “What’s his problem?” Aria asked Josh.

“Who in the bloody hell knows.” He said as Aria walked over and hopped onto the counter.

“I think he hates.” She said.

“I highly doubt he hates you.” He said walking over to the fridge and pulling out orange juice.

“Whatever I don’t care if he does.” She said running her fingers through her hair.

“You shouldn’t care what anyone thinks.” He said mixing her a drink.

“I don’t.” She said as he hand her a drink.

He stood between her legs as she took a drink, and passed it to him. “That was good.” She said licking her lips and smiling before attaching her lips to his.

“Am I interrupting something?” Matt asked walking into the kitchen.

“Nope.” Aria said popping the p as she pulled away from Josh.

“You two are obviously really drunk.” Matt said laughing.

“What the fuck do you want?” Josh asked annoyed that Matt interrupted them.

“I’m taking Max home. Chris is going to take you home later.”

“Okay.” He said as Matt left the kitchen.

“Where were we?” Josh said giving her a wicked grin as he wrapped his arms around her waist and attached his lips to Aria’s again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfits
*I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update yesterday I saw Sleeping With Sirens so I wasn't able to, but I was able to today when I got home from see The All American Rejects.
*Well here are the guys. I really like this chapter a lot. Now the craziness starts next chapter. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
Well that was a major drop in comments I went from 7 to 2. So yeah.
* Well I would love if everyone would comment and give me a prediction of what you think is going to happen, all what you think of this chapter. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ARIA AND JOSH. ALSO OF STEPHANIE AND MATT?
* I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo and lovelyhope for commenting.
chapter title and picture lyrics from 3Oh!3: Déjà Vu