Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Hit me out of nowhere like a car crash on the street

Image

Aria woke up to a pounding headache. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked under the covers to realize she was naked. She looked on the floor to see a mans grey v-neck on the floor. She rubbed the side of her face trying to piece the night together. The last thing she remembered was Josh walking her into her room. She bit her lip realizing that she had drunken sex with Josh, that she didn’t even remember. She was never the type of girl to have sex with a guy after only knowing them a day. She had really only had sex with one person and that was her ex Kennedy.

She crawled out of bed and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and a bra. She put on her pajamas and walked towards the kitchen to get a cup coffee. She needed something to help her headache.

She slowly drank her coffee trying to piece more of the night back together. The only thing she fully remembered was her sitting on the counter making out with Josh. She felt slutty thinking back to the night before.

She walked towards her room and saw Max walk out of the bathroom shirtless. She about had a heart attack realizing he was shirtless. She couldn't believe she might have slept with him.

"Max what are you doing here?" She still freaking out on the inside.

"I-I-I slept on the couch." He said stumbling over his words like he had done something wrong.

"I didn't see you when I went to the kitchen." She said as he started pulling on his shirt. She felt relieve realizing she didn't sleep with him.

"I was in the bath room."

"Oh."

"Well I need to get going." Max said scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Okay."

She walked back into her room. She walked over to her full length mirror and looked in the mirror as she stretched. Her shirt rose up relieving her hip bone and a fresh bruise. She covered her face with her hands realizing she one-hundred percent slept with someone. She poked at it and winced at the pain.

She decided to quit playing the guessing game and decided to go talk to Stephanie to see if she remembered anything. She walked into Stephanie’s room to find her walking around her room with a towel on her head.

“Hey.” Aria said walking over and sitting on the edge of her bed.

“How was your night?” Stephanie asked turning to face her.

“What I remember was good.”

“Oh so you blacked out?” She asked as she took her towel off her head.

“Yep and the last thing I remember was coming to and Josh walking me into my room.”

“What did you and Josh do?” Stephanie asked as she ran her fingers through her damp hair.

“Well I don’t remember, but I woke up naked with a v-neck on the floor, and a bruise on my hip.”

“Sounds to me like you had drunken rough sex with Josh.” Stephanie said laughing.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Aria said at Stephanie’s choice of words.

“Everyone on does stupid shit when their drunk.”

“Steph I had sex with Josh.” She said sternly staring into Stephanie’s blue eyes.

“A lot worse things could have happened then you having sex with Josh.” She said standing up. “I don’t think you realize how many girls would love to be in your place.

“I feel like a cheap slut.” Aria said standing up and fixing her shorts.

“It’s no big deal.”

“I didn’t even know him twenty-four hours.” She said putting her face in her hands

“Get over it. It was a one time thing, you were drunk and you don’t remember it so it doesn’t count.” Stephanie said walking over to her closet and pulling out her favorite Star Wars shirt.

“You still have that shirt?” Aria asked.

“Hell yeah I still have this shirt.”

“I gave it to you as a going away present.”

“It was the best going away present you could have ever given me.” She said pulling her shirt on.

“Go get dressed so we can go grocery shopping.” Stephanie said pulling her pants out of her dresser.

“Okay.” Aria said heading out into the hall way.

She grabbed her favorite vintage band shirt and pulled it on and put her denim vest over the top. She shimmied into her black skinny jeans. She put on her high top white converse. She looked mirror and ran her fingers through her long dark hair. Applied some quick lipstick and walked into the living room where Stephanie was putting on her combat boots.

“I beat you getting dressed.” Aria said sitting down next to her.

“Shut up.” Stephanie laughed finishing tying her shoes.

When they got to the store they were looking in the freezer section when Aria finally got the nerve to ask Stephanie what she had been dying to ask since yesterday afternoon. “Steph what’s going on with you Max, and Matt?” Aria asked as she pushed the cart.

“Max is my ex boyfriend and Matt is my boyfriend of a year.”

“Then why did Josh tell Max not flirt with you?” Aria asked causing Stephanie turn around and give her a weird look.

“I don’t know. I guess Max still flirts with me and it bugs Matt.”

“Does it bug Max that you two broke up and you started dating his best friend slash band mate?”

“Matt was also my best friend. He was the only one who was there for me when me and Max would get into fights. He’s also the one who held me when I cried when me and Max were done for good.”

“How did Max take finding out you were together?”

“Matt told Max that he loves me and he needs to accept that he was better for me.”

“How do you figure Matt is better for you?” Aria asked as they walked towards the produce.

“With Max things were fun and adventurous. He wasn’t annoyed with the fact I smoked. He just embraced and smoked with me. Being with Max was different everyday. He was also my first in every way. I lost my virginity to the boy. He was also my first love and first really serious boyfriend, but the thing is we fought. We fought a lot. Max is a flirt in every sense of the word. I knew he would never cheat on me but it always bug me when he would flirt with other girls. We would also have these stupid little break ups after fighting. They never lasted more then two days. Then there was the big one when I finally told him I was done putting up with him.” She said as messed with the back of her neck. “Then there’s Matt, I met him through Max when they started their band. We used to always hang out and watch movies and stuff and just laugh. He was there for me when me and Max would fight or have a little break ups. He was the one who held me when I cried when me and Max officially ended. About six months after me and Max were done for good Matt asked me to be his girlfriend. Things with Matt are just easy. We never fight and he’s loving. I also don’t ever have to worry about him flirting with other girls and cheating on me. Yes it annoys him when I smoke but he doesn’t give me shit. Matt really loves me.” She said the walked towards the cashier.

“Do you still love Max?” Aria asked the ultimate question.

“I’ll always love Max, but I’m not in love with him. I’m in love with Matt.” He said pulling the groceries out of the cart. “Things are good the way they are right now.” She said giving Aria a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfits
*Well what do you think? What do you think of Stephanie's relationship with both Max and Matt? Well this chapter is sorta short. I love to know what you are thinking, let me know by leaving a comment..
*I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo, lovelyhope, and heartsinruins for commenting. It seriously means a lot to me when you comment.
*Hey Monday: Hangover