Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

There's no need to complicate it

Image

Aria woke up the sound of Stephanie giggling in the living room. She walked into the living room rubbing the sleep from her eyes still half asleep. She looked to see a very awake Stephanie and Matt having a tickle fight on the couch.

"How are you two this awake at this hour?" She asked as be passed them and walked into the kitchen.

"Aria it's like eleven thirty." Stephanie shouted in between giggles as Matt poked at her side.

"It's fucking early." She said walking towards her room with a cup of coffee in her hand.

She sat her coffee on her dresser and pulled her hair into a bun on top of her head. She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her nightstand and grabbed her coffee and head out front. She sat down and placed her coffee next to her and stuck her cigarette in her mouth. She lit it and inhaled the smoke her lungs craved at that moment.

She rubbed her eyes as she held her cigarette away from her. She closed her eyes as she took a hit. When she opened her eyes she saw Dan walking towards her.

"Morning." He said when there eyes locked.

"I think that's the first time you've ever spoken to me first." She said before taking a drink of her coffee.

"Sorry?" he said stopping in front of her.

"Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" She asked hold her coffee with one hand before taking another hit.

"I'm here for our band meeting."

"I totally forgot you guys were all in a band." She said putting her cigarette out. She looked up to see him giving her the same examine type look he always gave her.

"Well I'm going to go inside. Matt's in the living room." Aria said reaching for the door.

"Dan's here." she said as she walked through the living room.

Aria walked into her room and grabbed her laptop off her desk. She opened it up and went on Facebook. The first thing she saw when she logged on was Kennedy Jensen in a relationship with Melanie Williams. She felt sick to her stomach as she read it.

Tears slid down her face as she closed her laptop. She walked out into the living room to see everyone in You Me At Six in her living room. She walked passed all of then and outside as she started to cry harder.

She sat outside a minute alone and she pushed her tears away when she heard the front door open behind her.

"You okay love?" She heard a very familiar accent say behind her.

"It depends on your definition of okay." She said resting her fingers on her knees and she turned to look at Josh.

"What happen that made you cry?" He asked standing in front of her.

"That dick who was my ex boyfriends is now dating the girl he cheated on me with."

"That's fucked up."

"Yeah I know."

"How are you outside of that?"

"Josh can we please not pussy foot around it and just talk about the night of the party instead of making small talk." She said looking into his blue eyes.

"Yeah sure what would you like to talk about from that night?"

"Let me see how about the fact we had sex. Or as you Brits say shagged." She said leaving him speechless. "Oh and also how after we had sex you took off." She said standing up.

"Aria we didn't shag." He said causing her to have a confused look on her face.

"What?" Was all she could say.

"I didn't shag you."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." she said pacing back and forth. "If I didn't sleep with you who did I sleep with?"

"I don’t know love."

"Then why did I take you to my room?" she said sitting back down.

"I took you to your room to put you to bed."

"I think I'm gonna be sick." She said putting her head in her hands.

"It's not a big deal love." He said rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

"I don't have one night stands. This is a big deal. I've only slept with one other person outside this mystery person I had sex with at the party."

"What's going on out here?" Max said walking outside.

"I didn't sleep with Josh at the party." Aria said with her head still in her hands.

"Oh." Max said walking by her and standing in front of her.

"Yeah oh is right. At least if slept with Josh it wouldn't be so bad. We talked and you helped me unpack my room before I got fucking wasted. Now whoever I had sex with was a complete stranger. “She said pulling her hair out of the bun.”I'm gonna take a shower. I feel sick."

"You could preserve water and take one with me." Josh said laughing.

"Really?" She said giving him annoyed look.

"I'm just kidding." He said as him and Max laughed.

Aria walked inside and head straight for the bathroom. She took a deep breath as he looked in the mirror feeling completely dirty.

She took a hot shower trying to wash away her worries. After she washed her hair. She sat cross legged letting the water hit her as she tried to remember the party. She couldn't figure out passed Josh walking her into her room.

She got out and wrapped a towel around her a pulled her blow drier out of the drawer. She quickly blow dried her hair and took off to her room as quickly as possible so no one in the living room would see her.

She got dressed and put some make up trying to make herself feel better. She walked out in the living room to all the guys talking about something and Stephanie no where to be found. "Where's Stephanie?" She asked stopping in front of them.

"She's in the kitchen." Chris said giving her a smile.

"Thanks."

She walked into the kitchen to find Stephanie making two cups of teas, and humming something. "What are you humming?" She asked leaning against the counter.

"Little Bribes." Stephanie smiled as she poured some sugar in to both cups of tea.

"I can't say I'm shocked you love Death Cab For Cutie."

"Yes I do." She said handing Aria her cup of tea. "So what upset you earlier?" She asked as they walked towards the kitchen table.

"Where should I start?" Aria asked sitting across from Stephanie.

"How about why originally upset you?" She said before taking a small sip of tea.

"Well I logged on to Facebook to see that Kennedy is no longer single."

"Oh that sucks."

"What makes it even worse was he's now dating Melanie Williams." She said.

"Fucking asshole."

"Then part two of what upset me was I talked to Josh and it turns out I didn't have sex with him."

"What?" Stephanie asked about choking on her tea.

"Yeah I had sex with a stranger."

“So how would you lot like to go to our gig tonight?” Josh asked walking into the kitchen and clapping his hands together.

“What?” Aria asked giving him a confused look.

“Would you two lovely ladies like to watch me and the rest of the lads play a show tonight?” He asked breaking it down.

“Course we would.” Stephanie said standing up and answering for both of her and Aria.

[&]

While the opening bands play Aria, Stephanie, and Georgina leaning against the bar with drinks in their hands and smiles on their face. They were giggling over the random cute guy who had just passed by.

“What are you ladies giggling about?” Matt asked walking

“Oh just the cute boy that walked by.” Aria said smiling.

“You lot sound like high school girls.”

“I’m okay with that.” Stephanie said as Matt put his arm over her shoulder.

“You ladies need to stay some what sober for the after party.” Matt said.

“Where’s the after party at?” Georgina asked leaning against the bar next to Aria.

“At me and Aria’s place.” Stephanie said smiling.

“This is news to me.” Aria said before taking a sip of her drink.

“We’re having a sleepover so all the guys can drink and not worry about getting home.” She said before giving Matt a quick kiss on the cheek.

“We can always move the after party if you want.” Matt said noticing Aria was caught off guard.

“No it’s fine at our place.” She said running her fingers through her hair. “How many people are going to be there?”

“Literally just you ladies and the band.”

“Then that’s perfectly fine.”

When the boys went on they had the crowd completely pumped. The girls danced along as Josh sang. Every time Aria looked up she would Matt and Max staring at Stephanie with the same goofy grin on their faces. She would catch glimpses of Chris looking through his hair at Georgina. Then she would Dan looking her way every so often.

When the show was over Chris and Matt came and quickly got the girls so they could take them into the green room so they could pack everything up and go meet their fans.

“Is it expectable for me to go out back and smoke?” Aria said standing up.

“I don’t see why not.” Stephanie said sitting on the couch next to Georgina.

“Okay good.”

Aria walked down the hall towards the back exit sign. She walked outside to the slight cool night air. She saw some of You Me At Six’s crew loading up van. She assumed that the boys must be meeting fans. She walked over and leaned against the wall while pulling a cigarette from the carton she had in her pocket.

She looked at the ground as she inhaled the smoked. She looked up to find Dan standing in front of her. “Can bum one?” He asked

“Of course.” She said reaching into her pocket and pulling one out for him.

“I didn’t know that you smoked.” She said passing him her lighter.

“It’s not an everyday habit I have.” He said handing her, her lighter back before walking towards the van.

She just rolled her eyes as she took another hit of her cigarette. “I’ve come to join you.” She turned to see Stephanie walking outside.

“Thank god because I could use the company.” She said handing her a cigarette and her lighter.

“Why what happened.” Stephanie asked after lighting her cigarette.

“A very awkward in counter with Dan.”

“I have no clue what you and Dan’s issue is with each other, but it is too funny.”

“I’m glad you find humor in Dan making feel extremely awkward.” Aria said dropping her cigarette on the ground and stepping on it.

“Ladies get in the van.” Josh said walking towards them.

When everyone got to Aria’s and Stephanie’s house the first thing they did was mix themselves a drink and then go sit on the couch. Aria and Dan were the last ones in the kitchen making themselves drinks.

Aria reached in the fridge pulling out Sprite to mix with her rum. She turned to find leaning against the counter staring at her. “Okay what did I do for me to make you hate me?” She asked sitting the Sprite on the counter.

Dan was silent.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” She asked putting her hands in the air.

“I don’t know, I find you very interesting.”

“That is the dumbest.” She was cut off by him pressing his lips to her. She was unresponsive at first, but then she moved her lips in sync with his. She instinctively knotted her fingers in his bleached hair pulling his closer. They both pulled away breathing heavy. Aria had a confused look on her face while Dan bit his bottom lip.

“I don’t know how to act around you.” He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

“That’s quite obvious.” She said smiling.

“Are you two ever going to join us in the living room?” Max asked walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah right now.” Dan said picking his drink off the counter and walking towards the Max.

“What he said.” Aria smiled while grabbing her drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls Outfits
Well since Mibba crashed I'm going to repost the two chapters that were lost and a new one as well.
Chapter title and picture lyrics from Young by the Summer Set

There is this lovely lady know as BUSTANUT who I consider to be my friend. She writes amazing stories. She writes anything from The Maine, This Century, You Me At Six stories, and they are all amazing. She writing a story that has Joel Kanitz in it. It’s going to be a great story. You should subscribe and comment on it.
Kaleidoscope Eyes

So this ever lovely lady know as pelican park. has a bunch of amazing stories she’s written. You should really check out her Austin Gibbs story. If you like Austin Gibbs you’ll love this story. She is one of my favorite writers. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
To Be Happy Now

Since I’m on a rant about wonderful stories you should check out the very lovely lovelyhope. I have read almost all of her stories and they are amazing. She is writing a story with the wonderful Joel Kanitz in it. If you love This Century I suggest you check it out.
Hear You Me