Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Running me, running me in circles

Image

Aria walked into the kitchen to Stephanie standing in front of the stove. "What are you cooking?" She asked opening the fridge and pulling out a bottle of lemonade.

"I'm making red sauce pasta." She said a stirring the noodles

"Why are you making so much?" Aria asked hopping up on to the counter.

"Matt is coming over and bringing Dan." She said covering the pot.

"Why is he bringing Dan?"

"I don't know, but he is."

"I haven't talk to him since our kiss in here on Friday."

"I can't believe you two had a make out session in the kitchen." Stephanie said laughing.

"It wasn't a make out session, it was one kiss." Aria said rolling her eyes.

"From what you told me it was one intense kiss. I mean you tangled your hands in that beautiful bleached hair." Stephanie said holding back laughter.

"Are you done?" Aria asked giving her annoyed look.

"No, and I will probably never be." She said laughing.

Aria just shook her head with an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry. It's just too funny."

"I'm glad you find humor in my life."

"I'm done now." Stephanie said giving her an apologetic look.

"Thanks." Aria said hopping off the counter.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go do my hair." She said walking down the hallway towards her room.

As Aria curled her hair she kept trying to figure out ways she could get out of having an awkward encounter with Dan. She knew Stephanie wouldn't just let her leave. She thought about maybe calling Josh to save her, but things with Josh were slightly awkward, but not nearly as awkward as they were with Dan. She also thought about calling Max, but she thought that might annoy Stephanie. She was left with no options.

Walked out of her bedroom to the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Aria can you get that?" Stephanie shouted from the kitchen.

"I got it." She said as she walked towards the door.

She took a deep breath before pulling the door open. She opened it to find a smiling Matt and Dan looking at the ground. "Ello love." Matt said pulling her into a hug.

"Hi." She said as Matt released her.

"Hi." Dan said awkwardly.

"Hi Dan." She said turning on her heels and leading them both towards the kitchen.

They walked into the kitchen where Stephanie was plating their meal. Matt walked over and pulled Stephanie into a hug and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Dan said down at the table and Aria sat down next him. Matt helped Stephanie put the plates on the table.

"I hope you guys like this." Stephanie said sitting down next to Matt.

Through out the meal everyone made small talk. When everyone finished eating they put their plates in the sink. Stephanie and Matt decided they wanted to go to the store to get some groceries and wine. They told Dan and Aria to hang out while they were gone.

They said on the couch in the living watching random TV shows while Dan kept checking his phone. After hanging out alone for ten minutes Aria's phone rang. She had a confused look on her face recognizing the number.

"Hello?" She said more as a question waiting to hear a familiar voice.

"Why the hell did you leave with out telling me?" He yelled loud enough for Dan to hear who was sitting next to her.

"Because when we broke up I didn't feel the need to let you in on my life." She said annoyed as Dan listened.

"Just because we're broke up doesn't mean I don't still care." Kennedy said not shouting this time.

"I don't think you understand that you broke my heart." She said annoyed with the fact he was trying to feed her a line of bullshit.

"I didn't mean too."

"Kennedy you fucked Melanie Williams. I had to find out through her boyfriend that you cheated on me, and to top it all off it was at a party."

"Just come home and we can work this out."

"You are fucking insane if you think I'm going to come home and just talk things through with you and get back together. Also what happened to you and Melanie?"

"We are still together, but if can get you back I'll break up with her."

"You are dumber then I thought if you really just said that." She said looking over at Dan who looked away the second he realized Aria knew he was listening.

"So does that mean you have a new boyfriend?" Kennedy asked.

"Nope. It just means I don't need you."

"Aria don't be dumb just come home." He said sounding annoyed.

"I'm not coming home and in done talking to you." Aria said before hanging up the phone.

She let out a loud sigh as she sat her phone down next to her and crossed her legs. "He sounds like a proper ass to me." Dan said out of no where.

"So I take it you heard all of that." She said adjusting herself so that see sat cross legged looking at him.

"I heard all of it." He said looking into her green eyes. "He was mental for cheating on you." He said giving her a smile.

"I obviously wasn't good enough." She said running her fingers through her curled hair.

"Aria it's the opposite he obviously wasn't good enough."

"Dan thank you."

"Should we talk about the kiss, or should we pretend it never happened." She said looking into his blue eyes.

"We can talk about it if you like."

"Why exactly did you kiss me?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure."

"Really that's it you're not very sure?" She asked giving him annoyed look.

"I told you I don't know how to act around you."

"You’re making yourself sound like fucking Edward Cullen." She said even more annoyed.

"You read Twilight?" He asked giving her a smile.

"Yes I did and that's not the point."

"I really annoy you, don’t I?" Dan said giving her a questioning look.

"Yeah you do because you're are all awkward and stand offish around me." She said up her hands in the air like she was surrendering.

"I'm sorry."

"Of course you are." She said standing up. Before she could even go anywhere Dan grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him. The second he was close he pressed his lips to hers. She reacted right away to kissing him back. He sat down on the couch keeping his lips attached to hers. She sat straddling his lap as she moved her hands to his hair. He had his hands messing with her hem line of her shirt. Aria held her eyes shut trying to not think about was going to happen after this was over.

She pulled away catching her breath and pulling Dan's shirt off while he caught his own breath. With out thinking twice she pulled her shirt off and reattached her lips to Dan's. He slowly started kissing down her jaw line. He then slowly started kissing and nipping at her neck.

"Obviously we're interrupting something." Stephanie said walking inside with Matt, while Aria quickly pulled away from Dan putting on her shirt as quickly as possible.

"I'm gonna go get some air." She said rushing out front.

"That's embarrassing." Dan said walking out front with his shirt on.

"Yeah just a little." Aria said sarcastically.

"It could have been worse" Dan said sitting down on the step.

"Yeah it could have been we could have been naked." She said annoyed.

"Should I assume we're just not going to talk about this?"

"We shouldn't." He said standing up.

Aria didn't know what was up with Dan, but she wanted to find out. She wanted to know why he acted so weird around her, and she planned on finding out.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls Outfits
The next chapter I post will be the new chapter. Sorry that you are getting emails for chapters you have already read.

Chapter title and picture lyrics from This Century: Running

There is this lovely lady know as BUSTANUT who I consider to be my friend. She writes amazing stories. She writes anything from The Maine, This Century, You Me At Six stories, and they are all amazing. She writing a story that has Joel Kanitz in it. It’s going to be a great story. You should subscribe and comment on it.
Kaleidoscope Eyes

So this ever lovely lady know as pelican park. has a bunch of amazing stories she’s written. You should really check out her Austin Gibbs story. If you like Austin Gibbs you’ll love this story. She is one of my favorite writers. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
To Be Happy Now

Since I’m on a rant about wonderful stories you should check out the very lovely lovelyhope. I have read almost all of her stories and they are amazing. She is writing a story with the wonderful Joel Kanitz in it. If you love This Century I suggest you check it out.
Hear You Me