I Could Never Hurt You

3/3

I woke up to my light, yawning. I was confused when my mom didn’t yell at me for not setting my alarm, and opened my eyes to see a blue sky.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked at all the trees. I was alerted to the body next to mine when he snored. My eyes widened when I saw my boyfriend naked and curled up next to me. I didn’t freak out too much – it was a nice view, if you understand – but I wondered why he was naked… Well, I wondered, before I actually remembered last night. Curse my slow morning brain.

I yawned again and moved back to lay with Brian, smiling happily. I was happy last night happened, him telling me the truth. I didn’t need to think about how he kept it from me for a while, since he was most likely beating himself up about it. Brian didn’t like us keeping secrets, he was the one who started the conversation of us being completely honest. We told each other when we checked other people out – accidentally or not. Generally, that led to sex… Which is why I wasn’t too surprised by waking up with him naked.

Brian yawned, suddenly, and rubbed his eyes before moving to sit up. His eyes opened, in shock, when he noticed me. I giggled. He was even worst than me with his mind this early. “Morning, Bri,” I said, softly, smiling.

“Hey, Zack,” He replied, shaking his head. “Where’s the coffee when you need it?” He joked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

“Home, shops, school even,” I teased, smiling. My eyes widened and smile dropped when I realized the last place on my list. “School! We’re late, it’s probably ten already!”

Brian chuckled, pecking my temple as he stood up. “Probably.” He grabbed the pile of clothes next to him and started getting dressed. I wondered when those had gotten here, considering he hadn’t brought spare clothes with him last night…

“Where-”

“Matt’s dad. Only parent to know about the four of us. He brings us clothes, a lot.”

Four of us? But…who are the other two?”

Brian chuckled, covering his chest. “They’re Jimmy Sullivan and Johnny Seward. Jim’s in our grade, John’s a freshman. They’re mates, too.”

I shook my head, squeezing my eyes shut. “Stop with the slowly giving of info, Bri. It drives me nuts, and you know it.”

He smiled, sheepishly, and sat by me. “Well, werewolves have something where they find their true love…Don’t you dare call it fucking imprinting, cause that book was retarded and un-fucking-true, but it’s like that, in a way… I’ve loved you since I first saw you.” He cupped my cheek in his hand and smiled at me. “I wouldn’t ever hurt you because it would hurt me to even think of you hurting, let alone me causing that pain. I love you so fucking much, Zack.”

I smiled up at him, tears of joy trying to leave my eyes. “I love you, too, Brian. I love you a hell of a lot and I hope you know that.”

He smiled, brightly, and leaned down to peck my lips. “I know.” He kissed me again before smiling some more. “Come on, let’s go get some Starbucks.”

I nodded, smiling. We stood up and walked to his car, holding hands. He opened my door for me and I rolled my eyes playfully. When he got in, our hands connected again. “Does this count as beastiality?” I snickered.

He rolled his eyes. “Hardy-fucking-har.”

I leaned over to peck his cheek. “I love you.”

He smiled. “I love you, too.”