I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Sex In The City

"Patrick?" I gasped looking at his smiling form.

"Hey Kierra!" He said cheerfully.

I was to glum for his cheer.

"What brings you to the off the tour bus?" I asked looking at him.

"Well I found out what Pete did, and I'm sorry, I should've stopped him, but he was drunk, I was drunk, hell I couldn't even walk straight let alone talk."

I was dumbfounded. I stared at Patrick. I knew Pete had been lying but jeez, this was a lot to comprehend.

"Uh, thanks?" I questioned looking at him.

"So do you want to go out?"

"Uh Patrick it's nice of you but, seriously, I just broke up with Pete, at least give me a week." I said laughing.

"No, no, I was talking about as friends silly. Jeez, can't a man be nice." L laughed at his sloppy grin.

"How bout you watch Sex and the City with me? I got a boot leg of the new movie."

"How'd you get that! I couldn't even find it!" He said walking, more like running, into my apartment.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows Sarah Jessica Parker."

Patrick gaped at me. "Your my hero you know that!"

He jumped on my couch and patted the spot next to him.

"Hold on." I ran into the kitchen and grabbed four rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough. I walked out into the living room handing Patrick two.

"Cosmopolitan Patrick?" I asked walking back into the kitchen.

"Indeed!" He said giggling on the couch stuffing cookie dough into his mouth.

I smiled making the drinks and bringing them out.

"Here you are, are you ready?" I asked holding the DVD player's remote.

Patrick nodded his head quickly eating more cookie dough. I smiled sitting next to him. Patrick grabbed a blanket and threw it over us. He snuggled into me and we watched the movie.

I giggled. "Your a good friend Pat," I said with a sigh as I watched the opening credits.

Patrick sipped his drink and looked at me. He raised his drink. "To friends"

"To friends" I agreed clinking our glasses together.

Patrick laughed. "Only a true man can drink a pink drink with is beset girl friend."

"Indeed!" I said slurping more of my drink. I took a bite of cookie dough and continued looking at the screen.

I was asleep before I could even notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really really want to see the new sex in the city movie, and eat cookie dough too! But I did make smores in my microwave =]
comments? I'll give you smores!