I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Soup

I waited anxiously outside the theatre I was supposed to meet Patrick at. I looked at my watch, "9:15" Pat was late and I was worried.

It seemed unfair to me, I agreed to this date and he hasn't shown up. I looked around bewildered. The theater was now calling for the last show. I turned around in anger.

I flipped out my phone. 'No new messages'

"Gah!" I said looking around the street.

"I should've known," I muttered starting to walk back to my apartment.

My stomach growled and I turned into a small corner cafe. It was the one I visited often, the same one I was in before I was hit by the car.

I ordered a bowl of soup and a large coffee and sat down. I sighed as I ate my soup. My eyes lingered on the door in hopes Patrick would walk threw, with a story about traffic and his cell phone dying. But I knew in the pit of my stomach that he had stood me up.

I threw down my spoon in disgust. I looked up at the door as the bell trickled.

I felt my breath caught as Pete walked threw the door. He smiled at me and walked over.

"Hey, something told me you'd be here, why so glum?" He asked sitting down across from me.

I looked at him. "Have you heard from Patrick?" I asked putting my anger to the side.

"No, he's supposed to be in Chicago from what I remember."

"That;s a lie, he was supposed to meet me at the movie theater-" I looked at my watch. "-Thirty minutes ago," I said with a sigh.

"So you two dating?" Pete said, his eyes losing all hope.

"Yes, No, I don't know, he asked me out tonight, but stood me up," I said picking up my spoon.

"That's rotten." Pete stared at me, his eyes filled with sadness.

"You know Kierra, I wasn't lying, I did lose my phone, I got it back though, just got it today see," He pulled out the Sidekick and showed it to me.

I took it from his hands glancing at the messages.

A few read "OMG CHICA?! YOU STOLE PETE WENTZ'Z PHONE?" and "Are there pictures of his 'friend' on it ^^"

I looked at Pete. "So maybe you didn't lie, but Patrick said he saw you and a girl,"

"Thats bull shit. Patrick has another-"

"What about me Wentz?" Patrick said walking in the door.

He attempted to kiss me but I turned away. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry babe, there was traffic and-"

I glanced at his neck, a nice bruise sitting on it. "Does sitting in traffic give you hickeys?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"I-no!"

"Damn both of you, I don't know who to believe!"

I walked out of the cafe then. I didn't cry, I was just confused. I had two boys chasing me, and both were telling me different things.

I was in over my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE YOU GUYS
my story just went up to four stars!
comments=updates