I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Pizza umm!

After my run in with Fall Out Boy I wrote my best article. It was picked up by Alternative Press. I was one happy camper. And the best part I got to watch as Fall Out Boy’s members reeled to put explanations to there actions.

I sat in my car, the dents still present along with a few key words carved into my poor bug’s paint job. I pulled into my building parked my car and climbed the many stairs to my apartment and stopped at my door.

Pete Wentz stood outside my door ready to knock. I adjusted the pizza in my arms and my messenger bag. I took the keys out of my mouth.

“Can I help you?” I asked glaring at Pete as I moved towards my door and attempted to unlock it.

“Can I give you a hand with those?” He asked. I grimaced but reluctantly handed him the pizza so I could open the door. Opening the door I beckoned him in and directed him to put the pizza on the table.

“I came to apologise for my actions.” He said sheepishly.

“Wow, how long your rehearse that one for?” I asked as I threw my bag on my couch.

“I didn’t I genuinely came to apologise, buy you a coffee as a peace offering?”

“I have pizza to eat, sorry,” I said as I pulled a plate out of my pantry.

“Your boyfriend coming over to to help you with that large pizza?” He asked rainsing his eyebrow.

I flushed in embarrasment. “Uhh no, actually I-I, don’t have a boyfriend, its for me and the old lady across the way, she can;t cook so I alway bring her food-and I’m rambling.” I siad sighing.
Pete Wentz burst out laughing.

"You are so like Patrick its uncanny."

"Uhh thanks?" I questioned as I opened the door and started to walk across the hallway. Pete was following me.

"So you seriously are giving her half of your pizza?"

"Yes, I have a heart unlike some people." I knocked on the door and waited as Rosy opened it and smiled.

"Your my angel you know that?" The little old lady weezed. She looked like a toad, and wore overly baggy clothes but I loved her anyways.

"Yes, well I couldn;t let you starve now could I?" I asked.

"Whose that boy out there Keira? You finally snag one?" She giggled like a two year old.

"No Rosy, I have to be going, enjoy your slice."

Pete was laughing like a hiena as I stalked past him.

"Yiou want a peice of pizza?" I asked as I shoved a palte into his face.

"If you insist." He wiggled his eyebrows and took a seat at ny kitchen table.

"What you want to drink, I have smirnoff, milk, pop..."

"Uhh I'll take a pop if you don't mind."

"Here," I threw the can at him as it almost came in contact with his head.

"You really hate me don't you."

"Only a little,"

I walked inot the living room and popped in an old greenday CD. I could barely remember the title jsut that the songs soothed my sole.

"This is a good CD," Pete said as he was working on his second slice.

"Yeah, I usually listen to music while I eat, its calming."

"You need to meet Patrick, you two would be like twins."

I started doing the akward turlte and Pete looked at me.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Its the akward turtle!" I said continuing my thumb motions.

"OK then...heard you got picked up by AP, congrats"

"Thanks, I actually am flying out to L.A tommorow to interveiw The Acadamy Is... I'm scared shitless, I love that band."

"You lvoe them and not us? Ouch." Pete said grabbing his heart.

"Yes well, they were my first concert, back when they were just starting on the CHicago scene, I rememebr standing there and jsut feeling the music pulse threw me, I knew then that I had to write about this for the rest of my life." I smiled at the memory.

"Theres passion." Pete said looking at me.

"I guess."

"You should come stay with me while your in L.A, I have an extra room."

"Thanks but no thanks, I hate you rememeber?"

"Ah yes, but I can still have your number since I already know where you live."

"I guess." I slyly wrote the reject hotline number on his hand. He left and the moment the door closed I laughed my ass off. Pete Wentz wanted my number, hah, he is one fuck looker.

I went to bed that night laughing, fully ready for the day to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?