I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

In The Wake Of Saturday

Chicago is magnificent covered in snow. The buildings look endless as they are covered in low hanging, snow filled, clouds. The white fluffy fakes waver down on the city. I truly feel at home.

With Damien's hand link with mine, we made our way threw Midway Airport, a smile glued on my face. Until I saw them.

"Kierra!" Pete shouted running up to me. He enveloped me in an awkward hug.

"I've been trying to get a hold of you since that night at the Cafe-Whose this?"

"I'm Damien, her boyfriend," He said starring Pete down.

"I thought we were giving it another go?" Pete said looking down.

"I never said that Pete," I said finding my voice.

"But, I love you! What happened to forever and alway?" Pete pleaded.

"Pete, after the whole 'cheating' thing, I just can't do that anymore,"

"Come on babe, your parents are going to be wonder-"

"Hold on Damien, I need to finish this," I dug threw my bag and handed Pete two letters.

"One's for you, the other's for Patrick, I'll see you Pete, Happy Christmas" I said holding onto Damien's waist and turning away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones short
But I'm updating again.
The next few chapters, will
be in PETE'S p.o.v
OH! AND! Thanks!
You guys got me 5 STARS!
So I'm updating five times tonight!