I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Two Hours

Pete's P.O.V

It was Christmas Eve. And I had a plan. I had a plan to steal her heart in a second.

I straightened my dress shirt.

I was in a suit..well kind of.

It was black slacks and white dress shirt. The shirt had the first two buttons undone, so i didn't look so professional, but casual dressy.

I had the whole night planned out.

Their was snow on the ground. So I was going to take us to the park, and have a snow-picnic.

But instead of a blanket, I had a blow up mattress so we wouldn't get wet.

I had sub sandwiches and Oreo's. With Coke's to match. I knew it was perfect. I even had the perfect place for the ring.

You know in the Little Rascal's when Al Phalpha hides the ring in the snow ball? Yeah, well I'm stealing that idea. Chicago was abundant in snow, and I knew she would get it, she loved that movie.

I hopped into my car, I had gotten Kierra's parents address from the phone book. I had a small speech ready to coax her outside. I went over it in my mind.

"Kierra, I love you, and I read your letter-" I stopped grumbling,

"That's stupid- Erm, I love you! No... Kierra, I know you think I'm an ass-"

I was at her house. I pulled in. Taking a deep breathe. I exited my car and walked up the steps. My heart racing. I pressed the doorbell.

I listened to the chimes as I heard feet racing down the stairs.

"Hello?!" Kierra said out of breath.

"Uh Kierra, damn I had this whole thing semi rehearsed-I love you, more than a normal person should, and I know I don't deserve your time, and on Christmas too, but give me two hours, that's all I ask, and I can prove to you my love, even if you don't want it, and were just friends. I just ask, two hours with me."

She seemed suprised, but she nodded in agreement. She grabbed her coat and shoes and walked out to my car.

We were silent as we got in.

"Nice suit Pete,"

"Its not a suit, its slacks and a shirt,"

"Still, no hoodie?"

"It's in the back seat," I said smiling.

She laughed, how I missed that laugh! I drove down the road. I knew where the perfect park was.

I was proposing tonight. I was on cloud nine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Four Down
One to go
Comments =D