I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Snowballs

Kierra's P.O.V

I didn't know what Pete had planned. It kept me curious as he drove up to a park.

When I saw the ring Damien had, the doorbell rang, which is partially the reason I was so quick to say yes to the shinanagin.

I kept thinking on Damien, I've only been dating him for two weeks, but we dated for three years in high school.

Pete had stopped the car, we were in the middle of a park. Trees were everywhere and the snow was perfectly untouched on the ground.

I steppe out with him as he went to his trunk.

"You up for a pic nic?" He asked with a smile.

"But theres snow on the ground," I said motioning to ground.

"I know, that's why I brought this!" He brought out an air mattress, and set it out to let it inflate itself.

I started to laugh. The thing was the size of an actual double bed. It was tall too!

I looked at him with a twinkle in my eye. "You plan this out Mr.Wentz?" I questioned with a smile as he brought a blanket to lay on top of the mattress.

"I am a man of surprises, sub sandwich?"

I sat down. "Sure," I felt like how before he left. All bubbly inside. It was an amazing feeling.
I felt like I was on top of a roller coaster, teetering on the highest hill, waiting to go down, the adrenaline pumping threw my veins. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

I smiled as he handed me my sandwich.

"So why you in Chicago?" I questioned.

"My family, seeing them for the holiday,"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that,"

He laughed, his laugh giving me the shivers, "You? Forgetting Christmas?"

"Honest mistake!" I said wit ha playful nudge.

We ate for a while.

"And now desert!" He said with a too wide smile.

Two snowballs, I laughed. "Is this 'The Little Rascals'?" I questioned as I took the cold snow in my hands.

"Maybe, take a bite and see," He bit into his own, like it was an apple, his toothy grin still present on his pink lips.

"I bit in, letting the ice melt in my mouth. I went to take another bite, but stopped. I saw a glint of silver. I brought the ball up to my eye.

I couldn't breathe. Another ring?!

I took it out of the snowball, holding the stunning white gold ring, the stone glinted in the light of the moon.

"I've been carrying that ring around since the first week of tour. I had originally planned to come home early, do this big thing, get down on one knee, make you swoon," He said with a laugh.

"-But then that thing happened, and I couldn't." He took my hand, I was still speechless.

"I love you Kierra, I want you to marry me,"

Oh God TWO rings?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok short
BUT THATS FIVE!
alright im going to sleep
i have summer school
comments =D