I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

The Academy Is! Le gasp!

I sat next to the William Beckett. My hands were shak,ing my heart beat racing. I didn't know what to do, what to say. I gulped. The band was just looking at me, waiting. I felt like a buffoon jsut sitting here.

"Umm ok, lets get the show on the road," I said trying to calm myself.

"What was your parents reaction to you guys choosing this career?" I questioned.

"Well my parents were supportive, but they wouldn't give us any money towards our dream. We were on our own." William said.

And thats how it started. My first big interveiw. I was ecstatic. By the end iof the night we were jsut laughing and drinking. I was still in awe.

"Keira, heres some interveiwing advice, no matter how big the band, always walk in like you own the place, make them feel like there honored." William said.

I laughed. But stopped when I saw the Pete Wentz enter the night club we were occupying.

"Whats wrong?" Butch asked.

"Uhh nothing just nothing, I need ot go, deadline you know."

"Aww! Don't be a party pooper! Look Pete jsut walked in! Yo Peter Panda!" Will yelled.

"Exactly," I turned to go but felt someone grip my wrist.

"Nice reject hotline bit," Pete said into my ear.

"So you've met our friend!" Butch exclaimed.

"I need to go," I said pulling away from his grip.

I started to walk away, the other members looking at me.

"Wait, Keira come back!"

"Leave me alone Pete!"

I walked out of the club and let the warm air of L.A tingle my cheeks.

'I wanted this life' I kept saying.

"You alright there? You going ot go kikck a car again?"

I turned around. Patrick stump stood in a plain black dress shirt and jeans. His heat still sitting on his head.

"I'm fine, just Pete bugs me to the point of no end, does he not get the point does he?"

"Thats our Pete, arrogent, cocky, no boundries."

I laughed. "Yeah, so how do you like L.A, Mr. Stump?"

"Well its exotic, warm, and theres lots of beautiful girls."

"Ah I don't swing that way myself, but Ill take your word on it."

"So you'll accompany me to a coffee?"

"Depends, Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?"

"Dunkin Donuts, duh, its only the best place on the Earth!" Patrick said iwth a child like laugh.

"Your not so bad Mr. Stump, not so bad." I smiled as we walked down the busy streets of L.A,. The saying 'Your life can change in the blink of an eye' has never seemed so true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Good Bad? Feedback is a must! I'll give you cookies!