I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Mmmmmmmmm Donuts..

Patrick and I sat in Dunkin Donuts. How people didn't notice us amazed me. We were in the back booth throwing donuts at each other.

"Prepare to be terminated" I said throwing a peice of Strawberry frosted at Patrick's hat.

"Oh how dare you assult my poor defensless hat!" He said cradling the hat against his chest.

I laughed at him as he cooed his hat. He then looked up me.

He held up a custard filled donut and looked from me to the donut and back again.

"You wouldn't dare," I cautioned eyeing him.

"Oh but I do," He said throwing the donut at my face. He started laughing.

I felt the donut fall off my face. I licked the custard off the corners of my mouth.

"Mmmm custardy." I said with a laugh. Patrick joined in.

"You have some custard on you nose." He said leaning in.

But instead of cleaning off the custard out lips collided. His against mine. I smiled into the kiss as his tongue brushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and let our tongues tangle. The kiss was tender and sweet and sent shivers up my spin. We stayed like that for two whole minutes before breaking away.

"Wow," I said putting two fingers to my lips.

"Yeah," Patrick agreed. My cell phone then rang breaking our slilence.

"Sorry, I have to take this. It's my editor."

He smiled and nodded his head at me and attempted to clean the frosting off his hat.

"Hello?" I asked into the receiver.

"Yes, It went great, the band was awsome, yes, I'll email it to you by tommorow, really? That's perfect actually. Thankyou. Bye."

I hung up the phone and smiled up at Patrick, "Looks like I'm staying L.A for awhile."

Patrick's face lit up. "Know where a girl can stay?"

"There's always Pete's place?" He said mockingly.

"Ouch, that was cold," I said holding my heart.

"Nah, I was jsut joking. Actually Andy has a spare room if you don;t mind styaing with a member of the horrid Fall Out Boy?"

"At this point I jsut need somewehre to sleep eat and shower, anywhere will do."

"Alright then, you cool with a vegan?" He asked.

"Oh yes! My best friend was vegetarian." I smiled at the memory.

"Alright then, to Andy's."

We walked threw the streets once more towards Andy's. Out finger intwined. I smiled at the night air. You jsut barely make out the stars. But I closed my eyes and wished none the less. I smiled as we walked threw tinsel town. My life happy as could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? *have a bagel if you comment!**