I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

The Answer is in the smile

I'm such a dork. I rannaway when Pete told me he had dibs. I feel like flying back to Chicago and hiding under a rock. I never thought my first real expeirences with men would be with rockstars. (because kissing bobby conner behind the slide in first grade doesnt count)
I sighed standing outside a corner cafe. Trying to catch my breath and my thoughts. I walked in. It was arelief to find a cafe on a conrer instead of a starbucks. The interioir was warm and smelled of cofee. I went up to the counter smilng to the teenage boy behind the conter. I knew what it was like to be him, scraping away for an extra buck.
He grimaced as he asked for my order.

"Small Hot Chocolate." I said smilng at him. He looked relieved that it wasn't some fancy order.

I noticed the emoty tip jar and searched my wallet. I took out my last twenty and stuffed it in the jar. I used my two singles to pay for the hot chocolate and went to sit down.

I couldn't help but smile and the joy oin the boys face when he saw the twenty in the jar. He looked optomistic all of a sudden, like he was ready for life.

I sipped my drink and let my mind come back to earth. I had an idea of what was supposed to happen. I needed to figure out what was going on with those two boys. See who was right who was wrong.

I looked up at the trinkle of a bell and smiled at the irony of the situation.

Patrick walked into the little cafe and wlaked up to the counter. The boy returned smiling asking for his order. The boy was probably thinking about what that twenty was going to go to. I saw Patrick deposit a twenty also into the jar. With him spinning he saw me, and a smile swept across his face. He walked over and took a seat infront of me.

"So where'd you disaper to tongiht?" He asked.

"Ah well I need ot ask you something."

Seriousness came to Patrick's eyes as he sipped his drink. "Alright, spill." He demanded.

"So did Pete have dibs on me?" I asked him looking down at my cup.

"Ugh, kind of, but I thought Pete was jsut messing around, you know? He's always on and off with Ashely-"

"It's not the fact that he had 'dibs' on me, its the fact that you two think I'm a peice of meet to be grabbed."

Patrick looked up, panic in his eyes. "No, no, its not like that!"

I alughed at him. "Alright then. I have a deadline to meet, so I'll see you."

"Yeah, hey you ok?"

"Yes, I am, jsut need to sleep." Truth was I wasn't ok. I felt weird inside. Like there was somethign wrong. That something bad was about to happen. I crossed the street and saw it happen. Lights came at my face. And then I was on the ground. But the problem with this scene was, I was looking at myself on the ground. How could this be?

"
♠ ♠ ♠
All time low's new albulm is awsome. Gah! I'm in love, so much good music I could burst, I know my ipod is...poor ipod so filled its going to break down and die.... well commetns *throws donuts and ice cream to those who comment*