Shot Wide

Eight

"So, what are you doing here?" Jonathan said to me, as he cleaned all of his stuff out of his stall.

"Oh, I just couldn't wait to get myself kicked out of school, just so I could spend time with this wonderful being that is Patrick Kane." I swear, I just used every ounce of sarcasm in my body.

"I'm going to let you in on a secret. If you say anything, I will deny it, but you make him nervous. I have never once seen him self conscious around a girl. It makes him more aware of what an impact he has on people, which should boost his ego, but I can see him thinking more. Try not to wreck him, ya?" He looked deep into my eyes, which were full of confusion.

"Sure, but nothing is going to happen. I can promise you that." He looked at me again, and walked away.

I shook my head, and fiddled with my phone. Patrick was nowhere in sight, and he didn't have to take anything out, so he should be close by. Everything was getting to me, and I felt like I could cry for ages. I pulled my legs up, and watched as the guys slowly took everything out, and new players trudged in, hanging up skates, and helmets.

I got off of Patrick's stall, and walked around the locker room, making sure that I didn't get in the way of anyone. "Hey."

I jumped a good foot in the air as Patrick picked me up, laughing the entire time. "Patrick Kane, you put me down right now." I was flailing around until I saw Henrik Lundqvist. "Patrick, is that Henrik Lundqvist?"

I knew his eye's rolled, and he said, "yes." He promptly dropped me, and I looked up glaring at him.

"I asked a question, I wasn't running over ripping his clothes off. Ass." I just walked out. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew Patrick had a meeting, and he wouldn't have time to come find me. I walked through doors, finding equipment rooms, the other locker room, small alcoves, until I found the door to the rink.

I walked through the Zambonie door, and over to the Blackhawks bench. The bench had chips, and chunks missing from it, but you could still feel the energy. "You make me so frustrated."

"What do you mean?"

He sat down next to me and said, "you make me want to run away, to get away from your smart remarks, but at the same time, all I want to do lock you in my room and f-"

"Patrick, I'm such an ass to you because you need it, and you can take it. I can't stand to be around people who don't know what they want to do with their life. You know what you want to do, and for the most part, that is what you do, but like what just happened in the locker room, you let your dick think for you."

We sat there for a minute in silence. Then, I felt a hand on my thigh, and Patrick kissed me. I felt the passion, with sparks of lust. He was slow, taking care to not piss me off. I turned myself so I was straddling the bench, quickening the pace as I did. Patrick gently pushed against my lower back, a small groan escaping through my lips.

I leaned in more, grabbing onto his shirt above his hips. I've never felt like this, it wasn't something that I wanted to control. I could control myself, but I didn't want to. Patrick turned towards me, and I pressed myself up against him. I could feel him smile, and he begged for an entrance. I teased him for a moment, by running my tongue on his lips, and quickly pulling back, and finally, I gave him what he wanted.

He groaned and leaned back, but just far enough so we fell right off the bench. I couldn't stop laughing, Patrick was livid, but I laughed my ass right on off. "Shut up, someone's coming."

I stifled my laughter, turning into his shoulder, making myself comfortable.