Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 11

Earlier today, I had gone on my Tumblr and saw questions and statements from so many people asking about Harry and I. Tonight, the boys are going out for a bit so I decided to do a twitcam with Remy to help ease everything. I was nervous to do it honestly. One, I don’t know how much of the hate I can actually take. And two, I had my hangover still.

Remy and I were in our room getting ready for the twitcam. Remy was looked absolutely stunning while I looked like a sea urchin in mine. She was wearing gray leggings with a white long sleeve shirt with dark gray strips going across it with her gray UGGs. I couldn’t believe she looked this good for a video that wouldn’t even take that long.

I knew Remy was probably judging me for wearing my gray baggy sweatpants with my Ramones shirt and gray hoodie. She probably figured that I wasn’t in a good mood from the series of events from earlier today. I left my hair straight since this wasn’t anything special. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I looked over at Remy who was putting on some
eyeliner.

“Is make-up really necessary Rem?” I asked walking over to the mirror hanging in between our desks.

“Yes. And if I were you I would put a bit on. You already look like a bum…” She said taking a second glance at me. I sighed and grabbed the eyeliner from her hand and quickly put some on my top lid so my eyes would stand out a bit more behind my thick geek glasses.

I grabbed my mac off my bed along with its charger and connector for the TV. We were going to hold this twitcam in the living room since the boys aren’t home. Remy and I had paid them to go out to dinner for an hour or two so we could connect our computers to the television. They gladly accepted and left shortly after being handed the money.

Connecting the computer to the television was not the difficult at all. I was used to it since Remy and I vlog a lot. I find it easier to see what we look like and such. I know it sounds so conceded but it is also easier to read questions that way.

Remy came wandering in the living room with a water in her hand. “We should move the couch closer so we are closer to them…” She said taking a sip of water. I nodded and got to one side of the couch and Remy the other. We lifted it and placed it down a foot or two from its original position.

“Are you ready?” I asked sitting down on the couch. Remy nodded and took out the mini keyboard she had that connected to the mac automatically. I had the wireless mouse to actually start it. I looked over at Remy and smiled as I clicked the go live button.

Instantly there were a little over a thousand people. I knew that once we really start going more people will show up. I waved and smiled a bit. “Hey everyone, so lets get started with these questions and stuff shall we?” I said flipping my hood over my head. I searched the side bar and saw the same question pop up one after the other.

“Since when have you known Harry? I see is question a majority of you are asking…” Remy said smiling. “Honestly, I just met the boys a few days ago!!” She said laughing a bit. She shoved me a bit and continued, “Addison wanted them all to herself! Very rude if you ask me.”

“That is not true at all! You see I won a chance to meet all of the boys at a meet and greet at the hotel they were staying at a few months ago. We all hung out and Harry and I just sort of connected in a way. We exchanged numbers and just kept in touch is all.” I explained smiling. That day when I met the boys was one of my most memorable days I have ever had besides befriending Remy.

The next question that popped up would be a question I would ask someone in the same situation as I if I had no idea what was going on. “What are the boys like in the bedroom if you catch my drift..” I read out loud. I started to laugh as I attempted to answer the question. “ We are not dating the boys which means we are not having sex with the boys. Remy and I share a room while the boys have there own separate rooms.”

“I wouldn’t know really guys. I mean I could ask El, but me and her aren’t really on good terms at the moment…” Remy said staring down the webcam. I started to laugh as this morning replayed in my head. “Oh nice going guys… That is just rude.” Remy said pointing to a comment.

My heart fell into my stomach as I saw the comment. Someone literally said, ‘You should do this fandom a favor and just fuck off.’ That was a low blow. I was part of this fandom like they were at some point. Hell, I still am part of this fandom. “You should do me a favor and stop being so god damn rude to us!” I said cocking a bit of an attitude. I sat back and glared at the screen as more comments started to show up.

“Amen to that sister!” Remy said holding up her hand. I high fived her quickly and sat forward a bit to read the next question.

“How long are we in England you ask?” I read off turning to Remy. “Remy dear, how long are we here for?”

“That is a very good question Addie! We are here in England to a study abroad for 3 semesters! That is including the summer semester going on right now!” she said picking up her water and taking another sip. Another statement about the living situation.

“Just so you all are aware, yes we are staying with the boys. We chipped in to rent this flat out for the summer since there were no more dorms available.” I stated

“I had no idea until we got here that I would be living with Lou and Harry.” Remy stated shooting me a glare. “I thought we were going to be staying in the dorms…” She started to laugh once she looked back at the screen. Someone had asked why Eleanor doesn’t like her. “That is a story for another day.” She said in between giggles.

Remy and I sat there and answered questions for what felt like hours but was really a few short minutes. They asked us questions about the boys and we basically told them how they act in interviews and on stage is what they really are like. They haven’t changed at all.

People were continuously saying that Remy and I were just using the boys to get famous. I was going to ignore the comment but my feelings are being hurt by them saying that. “You guys honestly think Remy and I are using the boys to get famous? How low can you get?”
“I know right! I am Tumblr famous and that is good enough for me. I got there on my own without the boys fame. They are sweet guys and they enjoy our company.” Remy roared.
“You a lion or something now Rem?” I asked laughing. She smiled and nodded. It was my turn to say something. “ But you guys think I wanted this? For years I have tried to hide from people. I have never wanted to be famous. I can not take the hate like other people can. I hate the fact that you guys don't even know me and want to make me upset and that you think I would hurt the boys. I was a fan just like you. So telling me I am using one of my idols to become famous hurts me a lot. So can you kindly stop being rude?” I wiped away a few tears that were falling down my face. I looked down and wiped them on my sleeve.

“Are you guys happy now? You made her actually cry. Was that what you wanted to do?” Remy hissed wrapping an arm around me. She hugged me tight and let go as she was explaining the video of her drunk. She was going on about how she always sings bad drunk. I started to laugh a bit which made Remy smile.

“I love karaoke night!” I said smiling. “Although I have to be drink in order to sing…”

“Okay guys one more question since the boys will be back soon..” Remy said scanning the page to find a good one that had nothing to do with the boys. “OH! How do I like England you ask? Well I love it here so far. I can’t wait till I can go do some shopping!”

“I rather enjoy it also.” I added.

Remy and I were saying our good-byes when we froze with one comment that popped up. It read, ‘Go die you stupid sluts.’ That hit me right in the gut. We obviously didn’t realize the boys had come home already.

“Who said that?” Louis asked sounding a bit angry pointing at the TV.

“We don’t know…” Remy replied pulling her knees o her chest.

“Listen guys, we love these girls. They are absolutely incredible. We are happy being their friend and living with them. If you had any amount of respect for yourselves you would stop sending them death threats.” Harry yelled. He grabbed the mouse from my hand and ended the twitcast quickly.

I sat there staring at the TV in horror. Someone actually wants me dead because I know the boys. This is just stupid. I never knew people could be so mean. For once I actually understood how the girlfriends felt when the fans sent them hate. It was terrifying.
I stood up and unhooked my computer from the TV and went straight to my room without food or speaking to anyone. I wanted to be alone tonight and I think Remy understood that since she didn’t come into the room until I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was literally crying trying to think of hate...
I felt so bad..
* * *
Comment & Subscribe
xx