Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 13

It was only about 9 o’ clock when the four of us got home from dinner. We ended up dropping Eleanor and Ashley off with their friends at a club. Which is actually, perfect since I need to make Harry say that he really did like me somehow. Which I figured can’t be too hard. All that has to be done is make sure he realizes that he wants to be the one doing everything with me instead of Evan.

Once we got to the driveway, Evan and I went straight to my room after a quick tour of the house. We didn’t need to be disturbed by the boys. Although, Evan knew something was up once we got in my room and I was just leaning against the door as he took his clothes off. Normally we would have both been in the bed by now. But right now, that’s the last thing I wanted to do with him since he said that at dinner tonight.

“You okay babe?” he asked looking at me like I was some sort of freak.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just not in the mood really…” I said looking down at my feet and then back up at him. “Want to just cuddle for a bit then go watch a movie when the boys go to bed?”

Evan smiled a bit and put his pants back on. His shirt was still off and I couldn’t help but stare. Yes, he did have a nice body, but it wasn’t Harry’s. I’ve seen Harry shirtless a million times now. Evan just didn’t compare anymore. I missed the two extra nipples that Harry has.

He walked closer to me and picked me up bridal style and brought me to my bed. He placed me down gently and tucked my hair behind my ear. His lips pressed against mine and all I could picture was Harry kissing me. I tried to push the image of him and me out of my mind but it wasn’t working out so well. All I could think about was his soft lips moving in unison with my own. His kisses were gentle and passionate. Evans was rough and full of lust. I rolled my head to the side breaking the kiss instantly.

“What is wrong now?” He groaned.

“I told you I wasn’t in the mood.” He moaned and laid next to me with his face in one of my many pillows. “Maybe a massage will get me in the mood or something.” I suggested flipping onto my chest. I took off my bra and dress so I was only in my red panties. Within seconds I felt Evan sit on my ass and started to rub my shoulders gently.

The only reason why I wanted Evan to give me a back massage is because I slip out a few moans when certain spots are touched. Evan knows where each spot is so of course he is going to hit them multiple times on purpose. As long as he hits those Harry’s ears will be to the door in no time wondering what is going on or he will bang on the door and tell us to stop. Either way, Harry will be there and then I will know to go watch a movie and cuddle with Evan on the couch.

Evans hands I swear are magical. How they glide over my body working out every knot I had in my back. Whenever he found a knot he would kiss my back after he had rubbed it out. He seemed to ignore all of my spots on my back until we started to hear whispers from behind the door. Evan started to rub harder and worked his hands around my back hitting one of my spots and digging in more than when I had a knot. He kissed my neck as his hands rubbed in circles around my upper back. I let out a small moan as he started to nibble at my neck.

“Evannnnnn…” I moaned. “Y-y-y-you need to stop.” I let out.

He released my neck and laughed a bit. “I know you are enjoying it babe. So why should I stop?”

**Harry’s point of view**

I have never really felt this way towards someone before. So when I found myself standing in front of Addie’s door with my ear pressed to the wood I realized I wanted to be Evan in there and have Evan be where I was standing. This just wasn’t fair. He treats her like crap and yet she doesn’t care. He doesn’t deserve her. I do.

Louis was having a freak attack thinking the absolute worst since he hasn’t put down his phone since we left the restaurant. He has been constantly calling and texting Remy. He refuses to stop until she is asleep or back here at the flat. You can tell since he is doing this that he does really have feelings for Remy.

Remy and Stephen are at the hotel having a good time. This was something Louis really didn’t want to happen in the first place. I know he is just being jealous the Stephen gets to do things with Remy that he cannot.

“Harry, I need you to call Remy. She stopped responding to me. Just call her and make sure she is okay.” Louis harshly whispered.

“I’m sort of busy right now Louis…” I whispered back moving my spot on the door to a new one. The next thing I knew Louis was banging on the door screaming Addison’s name.

The door opened quickly to reveal Evan in his boxers. I looked him up and down and glared at him. He had a stupid smirk on his face. Man do I hate this guy.

“I need to talk to Addie.” Louis demanded. He pushed on the door so he can get in the room. Addie was laying on her bed wrapped up in a sheet. This was not what I had wanted. They were having sex. I know they were. She is on her bed naked under that sheet.

“What do you want Lou?” She sighed.

“I need you to call Remy. She isn’t answering her phone…” He said holding up his phone. She groaned and laid back down on her bed.

“Louis, listen very carefully, She. Is. Having. Sex. With. Stephen. Leave. Her. Alone. Is that clear?” Louis lowered his head and nodded. He left the room soon after leaving me standing there still. Addison sat back up and looked at me. “Why are you still in here?”

“I was wondering if you guys wanted to come watch a movie with Louis and I..”

“Sure.” She responded smiling from ear to ear. “Just let me get dressed.”

I was instantly smiling knowing I can keep my eyes on them during the movie. All I needed to do was make the situation as awkward as possible, which shouldn’t be that hard.

**Addison’s point of view**

Harry left the room quickly with a sigh of relief from me. I was planning on watching a movie later with Evan anyway. Harry just made it easier on me. I jumped up from my bed to put some comfy clothes on. I threw my hair up into a pony tail quickly to search for me favorite red sweatshirt that read Kiss the future on it. It was so soft on the inside which made it the perfect jumper to watch a movie in. I quickly put it on and grabbed a pair on my plaid pajama shorts that matched it. I knew the boys liked the living room cold so I grabbed a pair of my knee high navy blue socks to help keep me warm.

Evan looked angry sitting on my bed with his arms crossed over his chest. I knew he was upset that I won’t put out and would rather watch a stupid movie with my roommates. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I looked up at him and smiled. I hope once Evan and I are over he will remain friends with me.

“Come on, let’s go watch that movie.” I said standing up causing Evan’s arm to fall off my shoulders. He sighed and nodded. We walked out of my room hand in hand towards the living room. Harry and Louis were sitting on the love seat. Louis was too busy looking at his phone to notice Evan and I. Harry on the other hand noticed our presence right away. “So, what movie are we watching?” I asked plopping down on the couch and sinking into my favorite cushion. Evan sat next to me so I just cuddled up next to him with my head on his shoulder.

“Um… I have no idea. Harry is the one that picked it out.” Louis mumbled putting the phone to his ear. I assume he was trying to call Remy once again.

“The Roommate.” Harry said bluntly pressing play on the remote.

“I love this move. Saw it in theaters with…” Evan started to shift uncomfortably. “Actually, I don’t think I did…”

A tear formed in my eye and I quickly wiped it away before anyone could see. I knew he saw it with another girl. I knew he would be with other women when he and I were separated. I looked over at Harry who was already looking at me. Harry would have given me a huge hug if Evan wasn’t here. He knew that I knew Evan was a pig and would do anything just to get laid. The movie started and I couldn’t pay attention to it at all. Harry and I were sitting diagonal from each other with our eyes locked on the others. All I wanted to do was go and cuddle with him instead of cuddling with Evan.

Louis jumped off the couch with a scream. “My phone is about to die! This is not a drill!” He jumped onto the couch Evan and I was on and split us apart so he could jump over the back of the couch to grab his phone charger. Evan had such an angry expression on his face. I moved further away from him just so in case Louis decided to come back the way he came. “Guys!” Louis screamed running out of his room. “We need to go get Remy. She just called for a ride… Something happened…” He said running to the door putting on his TOMS.

I jumped up off the couch and walked to the door and opened it. Louis and Harry ran out quickly while Evan took his time. “Evan, please, just come on. She’s my best friend.” I pleaded walking over to him still sitting on the couch. The car horn beeped.

“It was just supposed to be the two of us tonight.” He said looking at me. I looked away and then looked him in the eye.

“I know you slept with girls while I was here…” I sighed sitting on the couch. “I knew you would. I just didn’t want to believe it. But that’s alright… I am sort of falling for Harry…” I looked up at him as tears filled my eyes. “It’s over Evan. You can stay at the hotel once we get there.” I stood up and made my way to the car. I got in the back and Louis and Harry turned around. I was sure they could tell something happened in there but they didn’t press on. They simply honked the horn once again to reveal Evan at the door closing it behind him. He looked fine, like I didn’t just end it with him.

“Off we go.” Louis said stepping on the gas peddle making the car launch forward. Building passed by so quickly as we made our way to the hotel. No one spoke during the ride so it felt awkward. I had no idea what had happened to Remy. Why we had to go and get her. But by the look on Louis’s face as he drove, it couldn’t be good.

When we finally arrived at the hotel my mouth fell open. It was so beautiful. We all got out of the car except for Harry so we could keep the car going. We walked into the lobby to see Remy in nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Louis rushed over to her and took his shirt off to give it to her so she can cover up better.

“I thought you would be dressed and ready to go… Not in just a towel love.” Louis said helping her up off a couch. I looked around searching for Stephen. He had to be the main reason. He was standing near the elevator with some girl in front of him. Her back was towards me but I knew who it was.

I ran over to the girl and grabbed her shoulder. “Why are you making my best friend cry?” The girl turned around and smiled. I looked her up and down and slapped her across the face. Louis was there instantly pulling me away. “How can my own sister do this to my best friend??!” I screamed being dragged away from the two.

“I honestly thought Stephen had dumped her a long time ago.” Victoria spat. I broke away from Louis and walked back over to my sister.

“Louis, meet Victoria, my evil twin.” I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the girl looking back at me with my face. “Alright have fun with Remy’s leftovers, ya stupid bitch.” I tuned and walked away from them.

I couldn’t handle it. My own sister has hurt my best friend somehow.
Remy was standing over near the revolving doors. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. I let go when I heard a scream. I turned to see Louis standing over Stephen’s body. Remy and I both ran over to them and stood by Louis.

“Nice arm love” I said nodding in approval.

“What the fuck bro” Stephen said holding his nose. Evan appeared out of nowhere and helped him up.

“Watch your back.” Louis said before he turned to walk back to the car. Who knew Louis had it in him. We made it to the revolving door and Louis instantly went around and around being a child. He never takes anything seriously when it involves a revolving door. I stepped in the same space as him quickly and shoved him out. I think I pushed a bit too hard because he ended up falling over.

“Oops.” I said going around once helping Remy outside. Louis glared up at me from the ground and stood up quickly dusting himself off. Harry was in the drivers seat waiting for us. “Hazza, you missed an interesting few minutes..” I said climbing into the passenger seat. Louis helped Remy into the back seat and Remy rested her head on his shoulder.

Harry drove much more slowly than Louis did on the ride there. I kept glancing over at him smiling knowing it was only a matter of time before I tell him about Evan and I. I hope something good will happen at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a month to post this chapter. I had writers block.

I hope you liked it. I will most defiantly write the next few chapters in the next few days so I can post more quickly.

* * *
Comment & Subscribe
xx
* * *