Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 22

Remy and I had left the table and went in our separate directions signing up for our classes. So we had left the building at different times. We ended up meeting at the car a few minutes apart. When I got there she was with Andy talking.

“Yeah I’ll do it. No problem.” Andy smiled running a hand through his hair.

“Sweet.” Remy grinned. I looked at the two a bit confused. “So, Andy is going to come with us back to the flat. We are going to go clubbing with Abbie tonight.” Remy smiled climbing into the passenger seat.

I got in the driver’s seat and took a deep breath. “I don’t want to go clubbing tonight. I want to start on my fall reading.”

“Oh you are such a party pooper.”

“I am not. I just want to get ahead in all of my classes…” I started the car and slowly drove home.
When I pulled into the driveway Remy turned around and faced Andy. “It’s show time. Remember, hands all over me.” She winked and got out waiting for the tall blond to grab her arm.

“This is your pay back Rem?” I laughed. “You are going to use Andy to make Lou jealous?”

She smiled and walked into the flat with Andy heading straight for our room. Louis had seen the two from the couch and looked down the hallway after them as I sat next to him. I picked up the remote and started to flip through the channels.

“Was that Andy with Remy?” Louis asked. I started at the TV trying not to pay any attention to him.

“Yup.” I muttered finally settling on something to watch.

“Oh…” He muttered and got up off the couch. I waved at him as he walked into his room showing I
am not interested in this soap opera between the two.

I sat on the couch for what seemed like hours when it was only a few minutes before Remy and Andy came out of our room and stood in front of me. She looked really cute in her gray lace bralet and a pale blue blazer.

“Does this look okay?” She asked spinning around.

“Are those my black jeans I just got?” I asked admiring my jeans on her.

“Maybe…” She replied hiding behind Andy.

“I’m not going to hurt you. You look cute in them. It’s a nice bum look.”

Remy peeked her head out from behind the tall boy and smiled, “Really?” I nodded and stood up. “So was Louis jealous?”

“Majorly.” I muttered walking into the kitchen on the hunt for some food. I didn’t want to upset Remy and say I really didn’t want to deal with this drama anymore and the two should just date already. But I have decided to keep my mouth shut.

“Sweet sauce.” She said high fiving Andy. “So we are going to head out. I will be home later tonight. Have fun reading…” Remy walked over to the door and slammed it behind her. Harry came walking out a few moments later.

“What was that?” He asked scratching his head. He looked like he had just woken up from a nap.

“Remy and Andy just left to go hang out with Abbie before they go clubbing tonight.” I reached for a bag of chips and sat on the counter.

“You do that a lot.” The curly headed boy laughed.

“Do what?”

“Sit on the counter.”

“It’s just a habit I guess.”

Harry walked over to me and stood in between my legs with his mouth open. I gave him a questioning look and he just point to the bag I was holding. I placed a chip in his mouth and he bit down after my finger had safely left his mouth. He smirked and grabbed the bag from me. I sat there pouting reaching for the chips as he sat on the counter across from me. I jumped down and stood in front of him attempting to grab the chips back.

“You are a chip hog!” I shouted failing to grab the bag from him yet again.

“Look whos talking…” he laughed sticking his tongue out at me.

“Put that tongue away Hazzah.”

“What are you going to do about it.”

“I have no idea actually…” Harry jumped down off the counter so we were inches apart from each other. I took a step back but Harry’s arm wrapped around my waist pulling me in close to him. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He leaned in slowly and placed a small kiss to my lips.

“Harry! I have a question!” Louis’ voice echoed from his room.
I sighed and looked down upset that Louis ruined the moment. Harry cupped my face and brought it up to his again kissing me once more. I brought my hand up to my lips. He looked at me smirking and walked to Louis’ door. Before he opened it he turned back winking at me and then walked into his room.

I walked to my room and grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialing Remy’s number.

“Hi this is Remy; I am not here right now clearly. Leave your name and I might get back to you soon.” There was a beep.

“Rem, its Addie, call me when you get this. You will never guess what happened.” I hung up and laid back on my bed allowing myself drift off into a dreamless sleep.

“Addie!?” Harry shouted shaking me awake. It was really dark outside. I looked at him sleepily and yawned.

“What’s up buttercup.”

“It like 5AM and Remy isn’t home. And she won’t answer her phone.” Harry said running a hand through his hair. “Louis is worried.”
“I’m sure he is…” I mumbled sitting up. “Call the gang and tell them to meet us here quickly. We will start a search party. If I know Remy, and I do, she might be passed out in an ally somewhere.”
Harry left the room pressing his phone to his ear. I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and grabbed a hoodie from a drawer and sat in the living room until everyone arrived.

“So does anyone know what one she went to?” Niall asked looking around the room. Everyone was sitting on the ground in a circle brainstorming. Since I still wasn’t as familiar with the streets as the boys was I just sat there quietly.

We all stood up when we decided on a few and named the groups since the boys couldn’t be in a group with no name. The door opened to show Remy stumbling in. She looked the same as she did before she left except her hair was a little messed up.

“Ugh.” Was the only thing out of her mouth as she walked to the couch and sat down. Moments later a cheerful Abbie walked through the door. She wasn’t wearing her usual perfect clothing either. She looked like another Remy. She had a blue lace top that looked sort of familiar with a pair of blue jeans. Of course Remy had gotten her to wear a black blazer. Blazers have become her trade mark lately.

“Welcome to the club.” Zayn laughed.

Remy looked at him confused. “What are you talking about?”

Zayn took a breath and pointed to plastic wrap around her wrist. “What does B2O even mean?” My eyes widened once I finally got it. Remy looked up at me and bit her lip. Louis was sitting there with Eleanor. She had came to help search for Remy. We were all surprised when she actually showed up though with Danielle. We had thought Louis and her were going to be fighting for a while. We were wrong.

Louis looked between Remy and I and a hand went to his mouth like he knew what we were talking about. His eyes fell on Remy and he shook his head. Remy groaned and threw her head back. “What gets rid of a hangover?”

“More booze!” I shouted trying to help Remy out. I knew that if she just got drunk again she might forget about the strangeness between friends for a little while.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a shot glass. When I got back into the living room Remy just grabbed the bottle from me and took a sip. “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere she said before leaving and going to our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, one more chapter until the Epilogue. And that means, end of December beginning of January is when RUSH chapter 1 will be out!!
~ ~ ~
How exciting!
Subscribe and Comment my little loves!
xx.