Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 23

It’s been a few weeks since Harry and I have kissed. Nothing really changed since then. We haven’t kissed or anything since. We haven’t even talked about a relationship. There are times when I really want to but I guess I am always scared to actually say anything. Sure we have been having more and more sleepovers in his room but other than that, nothing has really changed.

Harry and I were in his room cuddling. Neither of us really being able to fall back to sleep. Our foreheads pressed together and our arms around each other pulling each other close. My phone kept going off. I was too lazy to grab it on the bed side table and let go of Harry. Harry probably had the same opinion. It will go off and then a few moments later, it will start up again. I knew who was calling though which was another reason I didn’t want to answer it.

For the ninth time the phone went off. Harry let out a groan and let me go. I laid there upset that I was now cold from not having him close. “Can you just answer it already? I want to go back to sleep.”

“I don’t wanna.” I mumbled pulling the covers over my head.

“Pleaseeeee.” He begged lifting the covers off of me. I groaned and rolled on top of him. I looked down at him and smiled grabbing my phone. I stayed there as I answered it.

“Hello mother.” I grumbled.

“Addison, why haven’t you answered my phone calls!?” She hissed.

“My phone told me not to.” I laughed. Rubbing my nose against Harry’s causing a smile to form on his face.

“Oh, right that ringtone... Well I have some terrible news.” She sighed. “Your grandmother has just passed away today…”

My eyes widened to the news. I rolled off of Harry and sat up. “Grammy?” I mumbled fighting back tears forming in my eyes.

“I’m afraid so. We need you to come home for a little while.”

“Of course, I’ll get a plane ticket straight home.” I replied. Harry shot up next to me looking confused.

“Alright, I will see you when you get here.” She said before hanging up. I dropped the phone on my lap. Harry’s arms wrapped around me and he kissed my shoulder.

“You’re leaving?” Harry grumbled.

“I have no choice, my grandmother died. She was the only one on my mom’s side that wasn’t completely insane.” I sighed.

“Just stay here. I don’t want you to leave.”

“I have to. I’m going to go pack. Get dressed.” I unwrapped his arms and crawled out of bed and made my way across the hall into my room.

It was already packed up in boxes. Remy was sitting on the floor already dressed in a white tee like Harry normally wears with black leggings packing up some more clothes in the closet. She turned around when she heard the door open. “Hey hun.” She smiled standing up. She looked at the expression on my face and noticed something was wrong, just like the best friend she is. “What’s wrong?”

“My grandmother died. I have to go home…” I sighed walking to my dresser.

“Do you need some help packing?” She asked walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

We stood there hugging for a little while. We knew when my mother said a few days it really meant a few weeks. Who really knows when I will be back. Remy and I are like sisters. It pains us to be apart since we haven’t really been separated for such a long time. Remy helped me pack a suitcase and handed me a bag.

I looked down at the bag and then back at her. “Trust me. Look inside. You are going to need it.” She sighed. I grabbed the item in the bag and looked at it. Tears formed in my eyes as I noticed it was a phone case. It wasn’t just any phone case though. It had a picture of all of us on it. The five boys we have come to love and the two of us at the park. It was the best present ever. I hugged Remy and quickly put it on my phone. I smiled when it perfectly.

“I love it Remy.”

“I figured you would.”

I went into my draw that still have a few of my plaid shirts and sweaters and grabbed a few. I slipped on my red plaid shirt and then my black slouch sweater. My jeans were in the draw just below that so I grabbed a pair and slipped them on quickly. I pinned my hair up and slipped on a black bandana for a head band and sighed realizing I had to leave.

“I have to go now…” I mumbled slipping on my Tomboy boots.

“I know, Can I go with you guys?” Remy asked slipping on her studded combat boots.

“You will be really emotional though...” I laughed. Remy looked up and glared at me. “I’m joking… Maybe” Remy stood up and walked to the door opening it.

I picked up my bag and followed Remy into the living room. Harry was standing there waiting for me in his usual white tee and skinny jeans. Louis stood next to him with his arms wide open. I dropped my bag and hugged Lou tightly. I couldn’t believe I was leaving these guys. They were my best friends. I couldn’t part. I let Louis go and picked my bag back up.

“Are you going to come with us Lou?” Remy sneered slipping on her leather jacket.

“As much as I would love to see Addie off, I can’t. I have to meet Eleanor soon.” Louis hissed.

“It’s okay Louis, I understand.” He nodded and walked away into his room. I sighed and pointed to the door. “Alright, I have to go now.” Harry grabbed his leather jacket and followed me out the door.

When we got to the airport we were standing together in the terminal. Remy was already tearing up a bit. She wouldn’t let go of my hand waiting for the announcement to board the plane.

“I don’t want you to go…” Remy sighed wiping away a tear trickling down her face.

“I don’t want to either.” I replied. Remy and I hugged tight and she let go.

“Have a safe trip.” She muttered. “Harry, I’ll meet you by the car.”

He nodded and turned to me. “Last chance not to leave…” He sighed taking a step towards me.

“I still have to go Haz.” I said shaking my head.

Harry took off his paper airplane necklace he always wore. He never took it off, even while he slept. “I want you to have this.” He said placing it over my head so it feel around my neck. I looked at it hanging there and smiled.

“But it’s your favorite necklace…”

“You can give it back when you get back. It’s just means you have to come back. And I’ll wait for you till then.” He smiled.

“Last call for boarding” A woman voiced over the intercom.

Harry leaned down and kissed my forehead before pulling me into a hug. I let go with tears in my eyes. That was my last hug for a while. I picked up my purse and walked to the door. I handed the woman my plane ticket and she scanned it. I turned back and sighed letting a tear fall from my eyes. Harry stood there waving at me as the door finally closed. I took a deep breath and turned back to follow the hall to the plane. This was it, I was home bound
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, last chapter.
Epilogue will be out soon!!
RUSH WILL COME OUT SOON AFTER!
~ ~ ~
Comment and Subscribe!!
xx.