Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 5

I pulled into the hotel entrance area where Paul had told me to park. I rolled down my window as Paul walked over to the truck. “Addison Wardens?” He questioned. I nodded gave him a nervous smile. “Well step out the valet will go park your truck for you.” He said smiling. No one has ever driven my truck before besides my dad and I. I got out of my truck slowly and followed Paul into the hotel.

I followed Paul into the elevator and looked up at him and smiled. “I’m nervous.” I mumbled hoping Paul didn’t hear me. He chuckled. “Sorry, I didn’t realize you heard me…” I mumbled again looking down at my feet. “You must get that a lot from the fan-girls…” I trailed off.

“Yes, but trust me, you are not bad at all. There have been soooooo much worse.” He said laughing. “You are very civilized. I can tell you don’t do this often.”

“Not at all. I mean besides a few superstars from the WWE. I count them as celebrities, but most people don’t.” I replied smiling. “It’s because I’m so shy. At least that’s what my friend Remy says.” I said looking up at him again. The doors opened and I stepped out. Paul walked ahead of me and I followed him to a room. He knocked and I heard voices. I looked around the hallway hoping to think of a quick escape plan. It was too late now. The door opened and Louis was standing there.

I cocked my head to the side. Paul shoved me a bit so I would actually walk inside the room. When I say room, I meant suite. It was so beautiful. I guess they were staying in the same suite this time. I looked around and noticed the boys dressed all nice and looking adorable, as always. I opened my mouth to say something and nothing came out.

“Well this is new. We actually get a turn to speak.” Liam said giggling a bit. He was sitting on a couch with Zayn watching some TV.

“You look familiar” Louis said staring at me. I looked around. There were only four boys in the room. Niall was in the Kitchen, Louis was standing in front of me. Liam and Zayn were on the couch, but where was Harry.

“I was in the front row last night. That could be why you recognize me.” I said looking down at my feet.

“Ey! Harry!” Louis yelled. “Come out here! That girl that won the contest is here!” Louis turned around and ran at the couch. Liam and Zayn screamed as Louis “flew” on top of them yelling “Incoming!” I laughed at the look on Louis’ face.

Harry came walking out looking a bit sleepy. He looked so adorable. He was wearing his usual white v neck with skinny jeans. By the look of the boys, it seemed I was a bit overdressed. I looked down at my outfit and sighed. Why did I let Remy talk me into this dress? I was so much more comfortable in my jeans. I simply continued to stand there awkwardly as Harry walked over to me and looked me over. His eyes widened and I got scared so I took a few steps back from him not knowing what was going on.

“It’s the girl from the hallway I was telling you boys about.” Harry said looking over at the boys on the couch then back to me. I looked around trying to focus on anything but Harry. It was no use; my eyes were glued to his green ones.

“That’s why she looks so familiar!” Louis yelled getting off Zayn and Liam and making his way over to where Harry and I were. “You were the one in the hallway crying.” Louis said frowning a bit. “What was wrong love?” Louis and Harry both cocked their heads to the side in unison. It was a bit strange if you ask me.

“Just my boyfriend called and was upset with me. It’s in the past now, I’m fine.” I said faking a smile. Louis and the others seemed to think it was real, but for some reason I had a feeling Harry knew it wasn’t by the way he was looking at me.

I stood there staring at them smiling like an idiot waiting for something to happen. Niall walked over to where we all were and held out a half-eaten burger. I shook my head and he shrugged and took another bite.

“Alright so want to have some real fun?” Zayn asked getting up off the couch. “Let’s go site seeing. Boys, disguises!” The boys then ran off in different directions getting hats and sunglasses. When they came back they just looked the same. Except for Harry and Louis, they were both wearing fake mustaches.

“Um.. You guys look normal. I mean you still look like yourselves. Sorry to disappoint.” I said scanning over everyone once again. They all looked at each other and shrugged. “So um how are we supposed to ditch the security guards?” I asked looking over at Zayn. A smile appeared across every ones faces. I had a bad feeling about this. “Also, I can’t run in these heels and this dress…” I said trailing off.

“Right… Should have planned for this.” Liam said looking at the boys.
“Well we can give her our clothes.” Harry said.

“Won’t they be too big on her tiny little body? No offense love” Louis replied.

“It would be better if they were a bit big on her than her just wearing the dress and heels” Niall said nonchalantly.

“Alright then it is settled, Addison, follow Niall to get some clothes.” Liam said gesturing towards Niall.

Once we got to his room he threw a pair of sweatpants at me and a red polo shirt. “Are you telling me I can wear the famous red polo?” I asked smiling.

“I don’t see why not. Change quickly.” He said leaving the room leaving me standing there with all the boys’ clothes surrounding me. I was putting on the red polo shirt when Harry walked in. I squeaked once I realized he was standing there and I was just in my panties and Niall’s shirt. I slid on the sweatpants quickly so Harry would stop staring.

“SHIT! I am so sorry…” Harry said trailing off still standing there looking at me. I looked over at him and smiled.

“You didn’t see anything. Got it?” I said pointing a finger at him. He nodded his head quickly and smiled a bit.

I ran out of the room as Harry followed. The boys looked over and smiled. “I have a problem guys.” I said pointing down at my feet. I have no shoes and there is no way I will be able to fit in yours.” I said laughing. The boys exchanged ‘oh shit faces’ “I’m joking guys I have flats in my truck. So you ready?”

The boys nodded and tip toed over to the door. They opened it and looked down the hall to make sure no one was there. We all quickly ran over to the elevator to go down stairs when Paul spotted us.

“HEY! Where are you guys going!?!?” Paul screamed. We all jumped and ran over to the stairwell. I slid down the railing all the way down which was quite fun and frightening. Harry had done the same sliding down after me. I looked back at him and smiled. As I turned to look forward I fell off the railing and flat on my ass.

“Addie! Look out!” Harry screamed. I didn’t move fast enough and he fell right on me. “Oh my, I am so sorry.” Harry mumbled and got off of me. I sat up and threw my hands up.
“I’m okay!” I screamed. The boys laughed as Niall helped me up. “Thanks hun.” I said smiling at him.

I started to dust myself odd when I heard a door slam and jumped a bit. We stood around looking at one another when Liam pointed to the door. We ran over to the door and out into a parking lot quickly spotted my giant truck. “I spot my truck. Follow me!!” I whispered and made a run for the truck.

“You drive this thing?” Louis asked sounding puzzled. I nodded and unlocked it with my extra key.

I climbed into the driver’s seat and patiently waited for the boys to get in. I looked over in the direction we came from and Paul was running after us.
“DRIVE!!” The boys screamed once the last door shut. I stepped on the gas and pulled out of the lot.

After moments of arguing about where we are going we all decided to stop at a pizza joint a few blocks from the hotel. We sat in there for a bit trying to figure out what to order. The look on the boys faces while they were trying to decide were priceless. Never again will I take the boys anywhere to order for themselves.

“Are we ordering a few large pizzas or one small pizza for each of us?” Niall questioned staring at the list of toppings.

“You could eat a large pizza yourself Niall.” Liam joked shoving Niall a bit looking over at him smiling. Niall stole a glance at Liam and continued looking at the toppings smiling to himself.
“Alright so I think we should just get a few large ones since we all like the same toppings… right?”

I placed the menu on the table and looked over at him. “Excuse me? How do you even know what I want on my pizza? What if I want vegetable? Or maybe cheese? Ooooo bacon sounds nice too! We should just get individual ones. I want to get a mixture of all three.” I said looking for the waitress.

“Waitress?” Louis yelled waving his arms around. “We are ready to oooord-“ He froze when Paul showed up at the table with his arms crossed. “Um Paul, do you mind? I would like some yummy food. You want a pizza?” The waitress had showed up at the other end of the table tapping her foot. “Oh right miss I would like a-“

“I tried to stop them Paul. They wouldn’t listen to me.” Liam said cutting Louis off standing up.

“Oh I’m sure you put up a fight. Whose idea was this exactly? Was it your new friend?” He said looking down at me since I was the closest to him.

“Mine.” Zayn said raising his hand. “I wanted to get to know Addie without being in a tight space.”

Paul sighed, “You think the huge suite is a tight space? You may have some problems kid.”

“Oh you know what he was trying to say Paul…” Harry mumbled.

“Back to the hotel, all of you. Addie you should just go home.” Paul said as the boys lowered their heads following him out the door.

I nodded and stood up to leave. I pushed in my chair and muttered a sorry to the waitress and walked out the door. We had walked a block to get to the pizza joint since there was no parking anywhere near here. I was suddenly shoved into a wall. Harry was standing there smiling.

“Um I forgot to give you two things.” He smiled and leaned close to me. I cocked my head to the side as he stepped closer. Our faces were inches apart. I held my breath as he held up a slip of paper with some writing on it in between us. “One is my number…” He said sliding his hand with the paper in it down my arm and folding it into my hand making sure I was clenching it tight so I wouldn’t drop it. “The other is this…” He said leaning in closer making the space between us even smaller kissing me on the cheek. I looked down at my feet as my face turned different shades of pink. Oh how I hope he didn’t see it. “Oh erm, that was from all of us… ya know for today.” He said slowly backing away. We heard his name being called and an angry Paul walking toward us. “Call me maybe.” He said winking and turned the corner with a Paul following close behind him.

I stood there momentarily to make sure that what just happened wasn’t a dream. I was in complete shock. Granted Harry kissed me on the cheek for all of the boys but, was it really for them or was it just an excuse he had created. I shook the thoughts from my head and shoved his number in the pants Niall had given me.
It had dawned on me driving back to campus that I had Niall’s clothes still and they had mine. Remy is going to kill me when I tell her she will no longer have them. I hope she isn’t that mad.

“Remy?” I yelled through the door with the music blasting. I knocked even harder, “REM!!!!” I screamed pounding the door harder each time my hand came in contact with the slab of wood.

She opened the door smiling. “Oh do I have stuff to tell you!! “ She screeched jumping up and down hugging me.

“I think I have something that is better than your day. And maybe something that will destroy it. What news would you like first?”

“Bad, then good please!!” She smiled running to her bed looking eager to hear about my day with One Direction. I closed the door and locked it so no one can come barging in on us. I look at her and took a deep breath.

“Well the bad news is, if you can’t tell from what I am wearing…” I said gesturing to the clothes I had on. “You will not be getting your clothes back because I left them at the hotel.” Remy’s eyes widened. I knew what she was thinking. What a pervert. “NO REM I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANY OF THEM!!” I screamed. A frown had formed on her face sitting there.
“Damn it…” She whined. “For one, I really liked that dress. Two, you should have had sex….” I walked over to where Remy was sitting on her bed and slapped the back of her head.
“Ouch!!” Rem whined again rubbing the back of her head.

“Anyway, the good news is Harry gave me his number.” I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment with your thoughts?
Or comment just to comment.
I don't mind either way.
I love feedback.
xx