Status: Active!

Twice as Bad

Whoa

Valary had her interview and was given the job! She was glad to have some stress relief even if it only paid minimum wage. The guys had assured her and Michelle that they would have money soon enough. Their label felt very good about the album but, as with anything, the bad happened before the good
"How are we going to get $1,100?!" Shadows' voice boomed through the small place. That was the amount the studio demanded for recording.
"Baby yelling will not make the money appear." Val rubbed his buff arm. "I'm going to talk to my parents today. They still don't know about the babies." A sting of guilt hit her. Her parents weren't thrilled about Shadows or where she was living and she was sure they would be even more furious now.
"Both of us are going, after my appointment" Michelle pipes up as she comes out of the bedroom. She was officially three months along.
"Okay. Don't let them stress you out" Shadows says, softly kissing Val's head. She gives a small nod and rubs her belly. "Sorry Syn has to miss this but we have to work and get as much money as possible."
"It's alright. There will be plenty more" Michelle smiles. She forced her self into being optimistic. "And don't forget that your parents may be able to help." Matt only made a face. His family might have been willing to help more if he hadn't burned bridges when he left home. The girls waved before going out to their old beat up Honda.
"I can't believe we're knocked up at the same time." Val laughs. Michelle looked at her and laughed too.
"The only thing that would have made this better is if it happened when we had more money." She softly smiles. Both girls always wanted children but had not spoke of any plans knowing due to their financial situation. Her sister nodded and drove to the doctors.

"I wonder if you'll get a girl or boy..." Val wonders out loud while they wait in the exam room. Michelle had been nervously staring at all the equipment.
"I don't really care but a little girl would be lovely." She says. The doctor and ultrasound tech come in.
"Good afternoon Ms. Dibenedetto. Lets check on your baby." The doctor, who was also Val's, smiles. Michelle lays back on the table and pulls her shirt up. "We won't be able to find out the sex today but we can hear the heartbeat."
"I don't want to yet." Michelle says softly. Val raises her eye brow. "I want my boyfriend and I to hear it at the same time. He can't be here today." She knew it would be a special moment and didn't want him to miss it.
"Of course Miss" the tech smiles and applies the jelly before pressing the wand to the small bump. Michelle holds Val's hand tightly. "Well this is interesting..."
"I-is everything okay?" Michelle's breath hitches and she looks at the screen.
"Yes it is. It seems you are having twins!" The tech smiles. The color drains out of both girls' faces. This was not expected at all
"Excuse me?! That is not possible. My sister is having twins." Michelle shrieks and shakes. Val rubs her arm and looks at the doctor.
"Yes twins. Identical by the looks of it." The doctor smiles. The girls just stare at each other with panic written on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
It been so long! I decided to update this story first. Comments make me happy.