Status: Completed

Love, Such a Silly Game We Play

A Day with Ginger

I didn’t get much sleep; I got up and decided it was time I talked to Draco. I went to his room and knocked on his door, there was no response. I knocked again, nothing. Just as I was about to walk in Ginger popped up.

“Young master Malfoy is not here at the moment.” Ginger told me.

“Do you know where he went Ginger?” I asked.

“Ginger thinks he went to that grimy store, Ginger thinks Young master Malfoy went to Borgin and Burkes. Young master Malfoy goes there to fulfill he-who-must-no-be-named deeds. Oh no Ginger has spoken too much.” Ginger said, she took the pot that she was holding in her head and started beating herself with it. First dobby, now Ginger, what is with these Malfoys and their house elves. I took the pot from Ginger and bring her in my room.

“Ginger, sit down, and stop trying to hit yourself,” I told her and she nodded and slouched on the bed.

“Ok, now tell me about Draco?” I asked her.

“Oh no Ginger cant or else they will punish Ginger so bad,” she told me.

“Ginger, while I’m here, I will try and make sure they do not punish you, now please tells me about him,” I told her

. “Okay Mistress Adriana, Ginger hears things; Ginger hears young master Malfoy crying in his bedroom every night. Ginger hears him saying ‘why me, why has he given me this job.’ Ginger knows that he-who-must-not-be-named has a dark dangerous job, for young master Malfoy to do. Young master Malfoy has to kill, or else he-who-must-not-be-named will kill him,” Ginger told me.

“Mistress Adriana mustn’t tell anyone what Ginger has told her. Or Mistress Adriana might be punished also.” Ginger told me and apparated out of the room. Gingers words, replayed over and over in my head. Ginger hears young Master Malfoy crying in his room every night. Young master Malfoy has to kill, or else he-must-not-be-named will kill him. I had to talk to him, comfort him. I walked towards his room, and his door was unlocked. So I walked in his room and laid in his bed. I looked around his room; it looked way creepier than it did the last time I was in here. Maybe it’s because it’s dark in here. There was a picture of him on his night stand. He was wearing a diaper and was sitting on a toy broomstick, grinning madly. I smiled, who know the Malfoys were a decent family back then. I took out my wand,
“Geminio,” I pointed at the picture. It instantly duplicated itself and I took the copy and but it into my pocket. I rested my head on his pillow, it smelled like him. I missed him, I yearned for him. I felt incomplete without him. I eventually fell asleep but woke up later and found that Draco was lying next to me with his arm around my waist. I was getting ready to sit up. When Draco moved his arm from around my waist and moved a few loose strands of hair out of my face, and kissed my forehead. I smiled, and turned so that I was facing him. Our eyes locked, and saw all that care and love in there, that I used to see when we were together. I didn’t want to say anything to ruin that moment. So I laid my head on his chest and just savored that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)