Status: Finished

Student, Teacher Conference

Prologue

2005

The small class of fifteen piled into the room, Mr Jackman exhaled the breath he was holding and looked down at Miss Hellen who smiled up at him encouragingly. Smiling back he then turned and watched the first years take up seats, talking happily and getting their equipment out of their bags. He sat next to the teachers desk and Miss Hellen quietened down the class and took a register. After the register Miss Hellen introduced Mr Jackman to the class.

"Hello, I'm Mister Jackman and I'm hoping to be a Biology teacher after I finish University"

"Does anyone have any questions for Mr Jackman?" Miss Hellen asked.

A few people raised their hands and Mr Jackman pointed to the first boy.

"What made you want to become a teacher?"

"Well, I love Biology and I think it would be useful to try and help younger people understand Biology and-"

The classroom door opened and a young girl walked in. Miss Hellen walked over to the door to talk to her. Mr Jackman watched as Miss Hellen dealt with a late pupil, but there was something else that made him want to keep watching the interaction.

"I'm sorry, I had a Doctor's appointment" The girl said.

"That's alright, this is Mister Jackman the Student. We're asking him questions then we'll be doing some work so please just take your seat" Miss Hellen smiled.

The young girl nodded and Miss Hellen went to fix the register. Mr Jackman got on with his questions but he couldn't help but keep glancing over to the girl who had come in late. After they had a few more questions the teacher set them onto doing their work. Mr Jackman helped a few pupils out and talked with a few of them, it was a pleasant atmosphere. The young girl kept looking over at him, he had a nice smile and it made her smile. Her friend that sat next to her elbowed her and grinned at her teasingly.

"He's hot isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's a teacher"

"So? Lots of people think teachers are hot...but he's not really a teacher, not yet"

Laughing the girl put her hand up. Mr Jackman came over and smiled at her kindly.

"Could you mark this for me please Sir?" She asked.

She was blushing and when Mr Jackman looked at her and saw her blushing he could feel a blush creeping up his neck and nodded with a polite smile and started to mark the sheet she had given him. The girls friend made faces at her and they giggled, Mr Jackman looked up to see them making hand gestures to each other and smiled and got on with marking.

"You're rather good at Biology" He said and gave her back the sheet.

"Thank you Sir" She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, first story on here in a while! If your previous readers of my other stories, don't worry I'll get back to working on them again! If not then hello! Thanks for reading and I hope to have feedback please! Good or bad I don't mind, I just need stuff to work with!

Quick add in! This story was inspired by my old friend Drap Deed Angela or whatever her name on this is :P She also gives me ideas to help write it. Just so you guys know it's not me who gets all the credit!