Status: Finished

Student, Teacher Conference

Sleep Over

Alex's POV

I waited at the bus stop, checking my phone nervously. Of course buses were never on time, but I was starting to get nervous, she sid she was on the right bus. I checked my phone again, not realising when I looked down the bus came around the corner. I heard it coming and looked up just to see her standing to get off. My heart rate slightly relaxing. she gave me a cute wave and I saw her suppress a giggle. I couldn't stop the grin that made it's way onto my face as she got off, backpack strapped to her back. She hopped off the bus wearing blue jeans with black all star converse and a low cut blue top that had a faint outline of a Tiger on it. Her hair was down and in slight curls cascading softly down her shoulders, she was very casual but so stunning. Her face was a little red but it gave her a lovely glow, she gave me a shy but genuine smile.

"Hey" She greeted.

"Evening" I smiled and out-stretched my hand.

Mel took it as if to hold hands but I quickly turned it and kissed the back of it, gaining a small giggle and a huge smile from her. I smiled up at her before moving to hold her hand and stand by her side. We then started to walk towards my house.

"So how was your day?" She asked.

"It was good thanks, was going in so slowly though" I stuck my tongue out.

She giggled a little and nodded.

"Mine too, had a good night last night though, Sam stayed over and then she left with me so I could pretend I was staying over with her"

"That's good, she wants to meet me though" I pulled a face.

Mel pulled a face back and nodded.

"I know. I told her that I would introduce you to her when we had figured out what we were doing and stuff" She shrugged.

"Did she say that was OK?" I asked.

Mel smiled at me and shook her head.

"No, but she has to be" She stuck her tongue out.

We shared a small laugh before she went quiet. I could feel the excitement radiating off of her and it made me feel excited, but then I felt a little fear too. It did feel a little weird, remembering she was my student. I couldn't believe I was dating my student! It made me gasp a little but it made me feel a little more excited. We turned the corner and walked down the street then turned another corner. Mel started to talk to me about her day and asked me about hers. I was glad of her distracting me from my thoughts, it also showed me she wanted to talk to me too.

"So, what should I be expecting when I get in here?" She asked quietly but playfully.

"Xbox games everywhere, dirty clothes, empty pizza boxes?" She teased.

I made a shocked face and put my hand on my chest.

"Me? A single man with a messy house? Never!" I exclaimed.

"I cleaned up today before you came over" I stuck my tongue out.

Mel nodded as if approving then she looked up at me through her long dark eyelashes.

"Single?"

I gave a burst of laughter that made her smile too. We turned the last corner and then along for another few seconds before turning into the small garden at the front of my flat. Mel stood silently taking in the view.

"How long have you lived here?" She asked.

"Not long, just a few months, alost a few actually" I realised.

I opened the door for her and bowed to let her go first, with a grin she gave a curtsy and walked in, waiting for me. I closed the door slowly so it didn't bang then showed her the way up the stairs. I was only up two flights which I think showed as a good thing on her face. I became a little nervous as I opened te door and let her go in first. I could see her becoming her shy school girl self and it made me smile; she wanted me to go in before her. I did as she wished and held the door opened for her. I had left the lights on which gave my house a nice cosy feel to it. I looked at her face to see her reaction.

Mel's POV

I looked around the hallway. It was very bright and welcoming. The floor was wooden with a red running rug half way to the living room. The walls were cream with small golden flecks all over them. It seemed to suit him but at the same time it didn't. He closed the door and took off his coat offering to take my backpack. I let him and he put it down at the bottom of a coat stand I just noticed behind the door. I smiled at him as he then extended his arm to move me into the living room.

"I haven't redecorated since I moved in" He admitted.

"It's nice though, really bright and quite pretty...though I wouldn't have pegged it on a bachelor" I smirked at him teasingly.

It did bother me a little that he had said he was single, it made me feel a little out of place and as if he didn't think much about me. Though I tried to tell myself that he hadn't meant it like that. I'm sure he didn't, but it still bothered me.

"Yeah, well. I'm not now am I?" He winked.

It made me feel a little better and a huge bubble of excitement built up in my chest. We went into the living room and I smiled. There was a soft, comfy looking beige couch with a few pillows. The floor was also wooden but had a very large rug that covered most of the floor, it was red. There was a wooden table in the centre with a few coasters on it. There was also two arm chairs and then an entertainment centre that had a large black TV on the top of it and inside the cabinet there was a Sky box, a DVD player and, of course, an xbox. The walls were cream but had white shelves all around them covered in various books, DVDs and a few xbox games. There was a lamp in the corner of the room, it was bright for a lamp but not so bright it ruined the lovely cosy ambiance.

"It's lovely" I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it" He smiled at me.

He offered me a seat and I took it. Looking around a little bit more. I peeked into the adjoining kitchen. It was white walls but hardly seen as the walls were covered in wooden cabinets with silver doors. The fridge and cooker were silver, the washing machine was grey and the worktops were dark marble. The floor was grey tiles. It was absolutely lovely!

"Would you like a drink? have you had dinner?" He asked me.

"I didn't have dinner and I wouldn't mind a drink" I smiled.

"OK, well I haven't had anything to eat either. Want to order in and watch a movie?"

"That would be lovely" I smiled.

"Though I wouldn't mind if you wanted to make food instead of ordering in?"

"Well I have some pizza in the freezer?"

"Sure" I smiled.

He beamed at me and went into the kitchen to look. I heard him rummaging and I didn't know what to do. I felt so weird being in my teachers house. Oh god, I was in my teachers house! I was in a relationship with my teacher....He walked back into the room and I took him in. His thick brown hair had grown a little longer so it was in front of his eyes a little. His deep chocolate brown eyes staring at me with an intensity that made me feel so special. He was wearing a Jack Daniels top that hugged him in such a way I could see a slightly toned body. He wore jeans too, it was weird seeing him like this but at the same time, it was so exciting.

"Cheese OK?" He asked.

"Perfect" I smiled.

I got up and followed him into the kitchen and watched him as he started to open it and make the food. He then opened the fridge and got out a bottle of Sprite.

"What movies have you got then Alex?" I stressed his name.

He grinned and handed me my drink.

Alex's POV

I grinned a little as she used my first name. We clinked glasses and took a sip while waiting for the pizza to cook.

"Well, would you like to come take a look at my collection?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir" She winked.

I gave her a playful push and she gasped in amusement pushing me back. We put our drinks down and she took her shoes off and got a little more comfortable. I started to get a little worried about how the night would play out, but I tried to not get too far ahead of myself. I was worried of course in case she thought of me as a teacher using her, but she was the one who pursued me just as much as I pursued her. As she stood on her tiptoes to see the DVDs I watched her. I hoped this would work between us, there was something about her I just couldn't shake from my mind. We had only just started to get to know each other, we had only been seeing each other for two weeks, three this week coming. I felt it might be a bit soon for her to stay over, but it might be the only way we can actually sit down and get to know each other.

"Do you have anymore DVDs?" I asked.

"Uh sure, in my room" I said and moved to show her.

I noticed she had the habit of tiptoeing, she noticed me watching and then stopped and put her hands behind her back.

"Sorry" She blushed.

"Don't be sorry" I laughed.

With her shy smile we went into my bedroom. I felt like slapping my forehead, most of the ones in my room were romantic comedies. As she searched I saw the smile on her face.

"So your a fan of rom-coms?" She asked.

"Would you believe me if I said I bought them in preparation of you coming up?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

Shaking her head with a happy smile made her curls bounce; she was beautiful.

"Then yes I'm a fan of rom-coms" I admitted.

After selecting one she handed it to me.

"You could have said they were your sisters" She stuck her tongue out and then tiptoed to kiss my cheek.

We went back into the living room talking about the movie she had picked; Forgetting Sarah Marshall. We put the TV on and spoke as we waited for the pizza. We talked about the movie then shared stories about similar experiences. I didn't want to talk to her about my past relationships yet; I didn't want to freak her out. I was however curious about her being a student and all, though I don't think she was the type, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear her experiences yet either.

We then settled down to watch the movie. We sat next to each other only holding hands, but we did eventually move so that her head was on my shoulder. She had texted Sam a few times and I had text Tony, my friends now knew I had a girlfriend. I was excited when they found out but I was also nervous, they'd want to meet her and I now had a chance to not tell them she was my student, but that would mean they would wish to meet her. I wondered how that would play out.

Mel's POV

We stuck on the TV and sat sipping at the sprite and ate a bar of chocolate I had brought with me, laughing about the movie which changed to topics about us out with our friends. It felt a little weird telling him all this, but I made myself forget he was my teacher; which was quite hard. It was round about midnight before we decided to move into his bedroom. He stuck on another DVD, I went to get changed for bed in his bathroom and I brushed my teeth before going back in, knocking the door lightly. My heart was racing and I suddenly felt like I was having an outer-body experience.

"You can come in" I heard him call.

I went in and smiled at him, he was wearing stretchy grey pajama bottoms and a light blue pajama top. His arms were exposed and I could see they were slightly toned; he would be a lot stronger than I thought he was. It was really amazing to think that I was here in this room. This wonderfully charming, extremely good-looking Biology teacher was my boyfriend and I was about to get into bed with him for the first time. The room was bright but cosy like the rest of the house. The carpet was cream and the double bed had four small posts, of course made of wood, and the walls were a beige colour. Next to the cream coloured curtains stood lamps on either side and a small bedside cabinet with another lamp and a book on top of it. Next to me on the wall was a walk in wardrobe that contained a few of the DVDs I had been looking at. There was a bookcase but it was mostly filled with DVDs at the other side fo the bed. It was tall but thin so it didn't block a away to the bed or the wardrobe.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yes sorry" I shook my head out of my stooper.

He got into the bed and I did too slowly. I became a little worried. The TV was on a shelf on the wall and had a built in DVD player. We settled down to watch Lord of the Rings; it was a movie we discovered we had in common. We both liked fantasy and superhero movies and rom-coms and I'm sure other movies. However I was into vampires and werewolves as well, he wasn't too bothered about them. We shared some common bands, not many, what really did link us was our love of Biology. Of course though his was more human based and mine animal. I felt like our relationship could go somewhere, that we still had a great journey a head of us and it filled me with hope and a little bubble of happiness that made me grin.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing" I smiled.

"Tell me" He pursued.

I shook my head and he moved closer to me in the bed. I giggled and tried to get the covers between us. He moved closer and pulled the covers away. I squealed as he started to tickle me and I couldn't help but laugh. He didn't move over me for that I was grateful. We did end up lying together breathless due to our tickle fight. We stared at each other with the movie on in the background. I grew a little frightened and I tried not too look him in the eye too much; I don't think I was really ready to stay over with him.

"Are you OK? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered a little uncertain.

He raised his eyebrow and I looked away from him.

"I'm a little...worried" I said shyly.

He moved and tried to make me look at him.

"Worried? What for?" He asked.

I didn't want to say. I felt horrible for even suggesting it, but it was a fear. I knew he wouldn't make me do something I wouldn't want to, but even though I did want to do stuff I was worried. He was older and more experienced, would he be satisfied with me?

"Melissa" He called my name gently.

I looked up at him and he stared me in the eyes, I wanted to look away but he pleaded me with his soft and caring gaze.

"Tell me"

"I'm worried I'm not...good enough" I whispered and looked away from him.

"Good enough?" He repeated.

I nodded as I buried my face in the pillow.

"I think it might be a bit too soon if we..."

"Mel! Melissa! Sweetheart, I wouldn't." He took a breath and put his hand on my shoulder and rolled me gently. I felt his fingers slip under my chin and he made me look up at him.

"Melissa, if you don't want to do anything, we won't. I'm perfectly happy just to sit and cuddle with you. In fact that's all I want to do" He declared.

"If you don't feel like that, I can even sleep in the living room. If we're moving too fast just say so and we can discuss it a little bit more tomorrow and get a few things sorted, OK?"

I nodded and made to look away, embarrassed for causing such a fuss.

"As for not being good enough well"

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"You're more than enough"

He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my nose, staring at me with that heart warming smile of his.

"OK silly?" He teased.

"Yeah" I laughed.

I trusted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long with the updates! We have ideas but just have been busy with exams and stuff! Hope you guys like this chapter, feedback is much appreciated!