Status: Finished

Student, Teacher Conference

Party Plans

Alex's POV

I had just reached the top of the back stairs that lead to the science corridor when I saw a shadow on the ground and a shoe, I stared at it confused.

"Boo!"

I jumped back, clutching the railing to stop me from falling down the stairs. I looked back at the stairs and then up to see a familiar head of hair as Melissa doubled over with laughter. I laughed and stepped towards her.

"I could have fallen, you!" I put my hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry Sir, did I frighten you?" She stuck her tongue out and gave me a cheeky smile.

My heart skipped a beat and I laughed, walking towards her and opening my arms. With a giggle she fell into me and we hugged, I leaned my head on hers and sighed, pulling my head up to look into her eyes.

"Y'know, if we get caught hugging it won't end well"

"Yeah, well, at least we're not getting caught doing something else! At least this way you can say I was really upset about something and you were comforting me"

I nodded.

"Plausable, but I'm sure they wouldn't believe it" I smiled sadly at her.

Melissa nodded.

"Sorry, but I did just really want a hug"

I smiled at her and caressed her face, looking deep into her brown eyes that made my heart race.

"A quick kiss wouldn't hurt" I said feeling suddenly brave, the thoguht of risk making it all the more exciting.

Melissa blushed and I shook my head.

"It's ok, I was just-"

I had barely anytime to think as Melissa leaned up and pressed her lips to mine, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. Melissa moaned a little and I felt it send shovers down my spine. I pulled away and she grinned up at me.

"The excitement gets me too" She blushed.

I laughed and kissed her again, just a short, quick peck as I heard the swing doors at the bottom of the stair open. i fixed myself as did Melissa before we went through the doors to the science corridor. I felt the rush and I couldn't help but let out a laugh. Melissa just grinned at me with her little red face and I went to wrap my arm around her, whem I heard the swing doors behind us open. I turned to see it was Kathleen Anderson, a Chemistry teacher. I felt a wave of relief I had heard the door, Melissa also glanced back but she smiled and waved to Kathleen who smiled and waved back. I have a small wave and then turned to open my door. We went into the class and I closed the door behind Melissa.

"Alex, I was wondering-"

"If you wanted to go to the cinema tonight?" I raise dmy eyebrow at her in hope she'd say yes.

Melissa giggled and nodded, I punched the air.

"I knew that's what you were going to say" I grinned, proud of myself.

Melissa laughed and walked over to me, I was behind my desk and I moved so I stood facing her, she pushed me into the back of my desk and I felt the shivers again. Melissa looked me up and down then bit her lip, there was no denying how sexy she looked right then and there. I felt myself getting aroused, the whole situation and the fact I had a gorgeous eighteen year old pinning me to my desk. Her eye lit up and the sexy, smouldering look she'd been giving me was gone and replaced by her amused, bright eyes and lovely white smile.

"You're so easy to get going" She laughed and moved away from me.

I blushed and slapped my forehead then grabbed her arms as she laughed and moved away, she squealed and struggled, laughing as I pulled her to me and pinned her hands by her side as I began to tickle her.

"No Alex! No!" She squealed and squirmed, laughing.

"You had it coming!" I grinned.

Melissa got away from me and we stared at each other laughing, she cleared her throat and stood with her hands on her hips, trying not to laugh.

"Shall we get to work Sir before th ebell for next period goes?" She asked.

"Yes of course!" I nodded at her and rummaged around my desks looking for the work we were supposed to be doing.

"oh!" I gasped as I remembered something that made me wince a little.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I forogt you got that massive bruise from paintball"

Melissa shook her head.

"It's pretty much gone" She assured me.

I nodded feeling relieved I hadn't hurt her. We then got to work on her extra study, but she didn't need it.

I picked her up at the usual spot, giving her a quick kiss onthe cheek as she pulled the door closed and plugged in her seat belt, taking off to make the movie.

"Hey, you know I was thinking that we should talk about Fraser's party"

"It's not for another month, I don't know why he was bringing it up so soon" I rolled my eyes at the thought of the ever organised Fraser.

"I would like to go"

I grinned and looked at her quickly before looking back at the road.

"Great! I'm looking forward to it now!" I grinned.

Melissa laughed and tilted her head to the side, I glanced at her again.

"You ok?"

"Yeah!" She said a little high pitched, I furrowed my brow.

"Are you sure?" I asked, stopping at a red light, taking this chance to look at her.

Melissa turned to me and smiled, her face lighting up, she reached over and put her hand on mine on top of the gear stick.

"I promise, everything, is perfect" She smiled.

I smiled too and leaned over to kiss her.

"The lights!"

I rushed to accelerate to get going as Mel giggled. I shook my head at her. I could feel my heart lightening as one word repeated in my head; perfect. I smiled to myself as I thought about it, and it really was perfect! Everything was going great, my job, my family and friends, now I had a really great girlfriend whom I...loved.