Status: Finished

Student, Teacher Conference

After Trip

(Mr Jackmen's P.O.V)

After dropping off Melissa I had to park to stop myself from crashing. I couldn't get her out of my head, especially tonight after all the time we spent. When she grabbed my arm and didn't let go...I didn't want her to! I couldn't believe how much I liked her! I didn't know that much about her but she really opened up to me tonight and I to her and...I don't know it's just making me go crazy for her! How was I going to get this urge under control? What would happen in school? Would this wreck my job? For some reason I liked her too much to think of the consequences; damn them!

I shook my head and tapped on the steering wheel to the tune of 'American Woman' by The Who. I shook my head and ran my hands down my face. This had to be just an infatuation...I couldn't really have feelings for a student could I? Although thinking about it, she was very beautiful with long light brown hair that was in a side pattern, her eyes were hazel brown but had bright green flecks in them, her eyeliner really brought it out. Her lips were half full and pink and they would curve up into a beautiful smile that made my heart flip. She was average height and came up to my shoulder but height didn't matter. Melissa was a very bright and happy person who was nice to everyone and tried her hardest with whatever she was given. Her passion for Animals was amazing and when she got talking about it, there was no stopping her, she just really wanted to be out in India helping conserve Tigers and Africa coserving Cheetah's and every other animal she could get her hands on! My phone went and it broughtme out of my buzz, for a moment I actually jumped at the thought it could of been Melissa but I knew it wasn't she didn't have my number.

"Hey Loraine what's up?" I asked my sister.

"Nothing I was wondering if I could borrow the car, or if you could bring me up some toilet roll and toothpaste and mouth wash, I'm running low, and the kids have friends over tonight so"

"Yeah sure, no problem any particular brands?"

After giving me her shopping list, which she added more to, I turned the car and headed for ASDA. on my way around ASDA I couldn't stop thinking about Melissa and I wondered how it would go if she and I actually dated, would we be able to hide it? Would it last rather long or would it end when she left school? Maybe it would blow over when she left school, it was less than a year , plus her exam leave and all the holidays that we get. I decided to grab myself a DVD when my phone went, I answered.

"Tom what's up?"

"Heading to the pub you comin'?" He asked.

I thought about it and agreed, I should get out more often anyway, work has been keeping me in the house since it started with planning lessons and homework and marking. I thought it good if I got out and 'wet my whistle'. I got some stuff and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and headed out. i dropped off my sisters stuff and said 'Hi' to my neice and nephew's friends then left. I had a quick shower and got jeans and a t-shirt from my drawers then threw on some after shave and took the bottle over to Tom's house, I got the bus over since we'd be drinking and I obviously couldn't drive. When I got there Fraser and Blair were playing Tom's Xbox and I shouted at them and went into the kitchen with my Jack Daniels. Tom was on the phone but said 'Bye' and hung up when I walked in.

"Hey man, nice! No ice right?" He moved to get some tumblrs and got ice from the freezer and placed it in four out of five glasses.

"Who are we missing then?"

"Chad, he's on his way"

I nodded and took my drink and threw it back, I was going to need to drink alot to get Melissa out of my head for a while. We tdowned half the Daniels then left for the pub, Chad was waiting outside so Blair took his drink. Chad was holding a taxi so we jumped in and headed out town for a drink. We went to a pub called 'Kirkwoods' , it was small but had a good atmosphere and drinks were cheaper than in other places. We had a laugh and took some shots and had a few more drinks. We were drunk by half eleven and we made our way to an Alternative Overs club that played pretty much only Rock music. I thought drinking would help me not think about Melissa but it actually did the opposite once I got talking to some other girls, I ended up picturing them all as Melissa. Apart from that the night was great and we didn't get home till half five, not sleeping till eleven in the morning...and I told Melissa I didn't drink much!