Status: Finished

Student, Teacher Conference

Cinema

(Melissa's P.O.V) Monday Morning

With my head down to hide my burning cheeks, I couldn't get Mr Jackmen out of my head! I kind of wish that i didn't have my friends over just to see what else would of happened on Friday. Would he of invited me to his house, or out for coffee? I shook my head, he's a teacher! He was just being nice the way Miss Hellen was.

I got into school and went and sat next to my friends at the baack of the dinner hall. We laughed and talked of pretty much our weekend and what we all had planned for this week. We got up from the table as the bell went and i bumped into someone. They put there hands on my arms and I stood back and looked up to see, of course, Mr Jackmen. We both blushed and a memory of a conversation we had at mine on Friday came into mind;

"So who would you kiss, marry and avoid out of...Mr Jackmen, Mr Reis and Mr Hufferman?" Rosie asked.

My heart flipped and I blushed, did they know I'd gone out with Mr Jackmen?

"Mel, your turn" Sam shook me.

The others laughed.

"Thinking a bit too hard there? I think you like all of them!" Rosie laughed.

I grinned at threw a cushion at her.

"No, erm, I'd kiss...Mr Reis, marry Mr Jackmen and avoid Mr Hufferman"

They laughed and everyone but Jo had made the same choice.

I blushed up at him and pushed away, moving my hair behind my ear.

"Morning Sir"

"Morning Melissa, good weekend?" He asked with a slightly cheeky smile.

I grinned like a little girl and nodded.

"Yourself?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. We nodded then said goodbye, we had Registration. I became so happy for some reason that when I saw Kodie I grabbed her arm and grinned at her. She laughed and commented on my good mood. The day went by OK but it was one of those days where Mr Jackmen and I kept bumping into each other. It was weird but not totally unpleasant. After school I went to Rosie's house for dinner, we had a laugh and a talk. I felt like telling her thatI was suddenly crushing on Mr Jackmen, but I don't think they would be totally OK with it. Sure we joked about it and stuff, getting off with teachers and that but I tink it would be totally different if one of us actually done it. Not that it would happen between Mr Jackmen and I! I got home late and done some homework before going to bed.

Tuesday was a normal day until I went to get some extra study and Mr Jackmen wasn't in that day, so I went back down stairs and waited for Biology to start with my friends. We had two please take teachers. Miss Hellen hardly ever let us have please takes, she was always in, so it was very weird not having a structured lesson. Although since I was more ahead in rading and homeworks than everyone else I was designated helper and I ended up having to explain a few things to the please takes. Other people could have told them but they all nominated me to do it because they couldn't be bothered. I wondered why Mr Jackmen was off. Did someone find out about us hanging out after school hours? It wasn't really a big deal, nothing happened and it was an educational trip. Maybe he was sick? I hoped he was OK and tried not to think about him at all, he was a teacher and it wasn't allowed.

Wednesday afternoon when we where in the dinner hall for lunch there was a loud rumbling outside in the back car park. We had ful view of it since that wall was practically made of windows. Someone pulled up and parked on a motorbike, everyone, especially the over-excited first years ran to the window gawking and gasping. We stayed in our seats, it wasn't the first time someone thought it would be a good idea to show off on their motorbikes. Some extra loud, exaggerated gasps caught my attention and I looked up. I tried to see who it was but I couldn't over the crowd. They ended up walking away and gossiping. I shook my head, was probably just some jerk in our year. I ignored the gossipers and got along with my friends and our own little world of gossip.

After school we went to the cinema, it was orange Wednesday's so we got two codes and paid half the price, being able to buy double the amount of sweets as usual. On the escalators going passed the first level bar, we spotted a group of guys leaving. Rosie squealed.

"Look at him, he's wow!" She grinned.

We leaned over and tried to get a good look but the escalator was moving too fast. We waited for the sign to come upto tell us we could take our seats in the show room. While waiting there was a loud roudy group behind us. Rosie grinned and we turned to look, it was the hot guys from the bar. Clearly eighteen or over so they would get served. There were quite good looking, there was a group of five. One made a comment and another puse, the one who got pushed moved out of the way to show...Mr Jackmen.

We all pulled back from looking and tried to hide our faces, we all laughed and giggled like idiots. Well it was certainly weird eyeing up Mr Jackmen and his friends! They stayed on our floor and we waited eagerly to try and hear what movie they were going to see. They weren't going to see the same one but another on the same floor, but our movie went in before theirs. We got up to go in and managed to sneak by them. We couldn't stop giggling and jumping at how weird this situation was. I just couldn't get r Jackmen out of my head.