Status: in progress

Hold on for the Long Ride

She Takes Me High

I didn’t know what to do, so I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom, Alex was standing in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, I covered her mouth with my hand, and placed my finger over my lips, she looked at me with a confused face but didn’t say a word. I heard some banging downstairs, I removed my hand from Alex’s mouth, and she still didn’t say a word.
‘Alex, let me in now.’ Sam shouted at us from outside. Alex started to look really worried; I hadn’t spoken to same in ages. Not since the night that we had kissed outside my family’s house.
Alex slowly moved from my grip and grabbed my top from the floor and pulled the towel off her and put on the top, then went towards the door, I stayed in the bathroom, and I was frozen. I heard the door open; I didn’t know what Alex was even going to say to Sam. I don’t have a clue half the time what I would say to Sam if I was in her shoes.
Alex
I opened the front door and took a massive deep breath how the hell did Sam know where I was? I hadn’t seen him before face to face I didn’t even know him. Sam eyed me up and down, I sighed Travis better stay in the bathroom.
‘Where is he?’ Sam asked me. Grabbing me by the shoulder.
‘I don’t know.’ I answered to him, shrugging off his grip.
‘Then take me to him.’ Sam told me, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. I pushed myself of him.
‘And what if I refused?’ I asked him, I didn’t want to take him to Travis.
‘Then I’ll have to find him myself.’ He told me.
‘I need some trousers, they’re in my room.’ I told him and he nodded. I went to the bathroom, and pulled my white shorts on.
‘I’m taking him to yours,’ I mouthed to Travis and he nodded. I went back to Sam and he took me to his car, I told him the address. Sam drove us off to Travis and Danny’s. Once we’d arrived. I made Sam stay in the car and I went in, Danny was waiting there.
‘Sam is in the car.’ I told Danny.
‘Travis as called the police, all we’ve got to do is stall him.’ Danny told me.
‘I know what to do.’ I told Danny and left the house and got back into the car, I didn’t even know who Sam was.
‘Travis is just waking up; he said he’d be out 5 minutes.’ I lied through my teeth to him. He shaped his hand around me cheek, I shivered.
‘He better hurry up then.’ He told me, pulling he’s other hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I started to shiver at the feel of him touching me.
‘I don’t see how he got you,’ Sam told me, and started to kiss my cheek. Travis for the love of god hurries up. I thought to myself, and at that point, the front door opened and Travis got out, Sam stopped kissing me, and I got out the car. I didn’t say a word to Travis.
‘Sam.’ Travis told him quiely and calmy. Sam got out of the car and stood in front of me and him.
‘Finally. I’ve come to the conclusion.’
‘I told you I’d get the money, it’s not going to be any longer then you can have it.’ Travis told him, wait what money?!
‘You can keep the money, if I can have the girl.’ Sam told him then looked at me again. Travis turned to me. If Travis needed to get out of this situation then Sam can have me, if it would stop Travis getting into trouble.
‘No. I told you I’d get you the money, just wait, or I’ll call the cops for the having drugs.’ Travis told him, still calm.
‘Bastard, fine, 2 weeks.’ Sam told him and left the house. I wrapped my arms around Travis, I didn’t realise he’d do that for me. I didn’t think anyone would.