Status: in progress

Hold on for the Long Ride

Check Yes Juliet

We arrived at the diner and Travis parked his car next to Danny’s I was shocked it was opened this late it was almost midnight, we joined the rest of the boys and they went into the diner and took a seat in the booth I followed and sat next to Travis who wrapped he’s arm around me again like in the car. I looked down the menu, and chose what to have for dinner or early breakfast I guess. I chose a cheese burger and chips with a diet coke.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out, I looked at the i.d. that read don’t answer unless it’s a matter of death. It was the third time my mother had called me.

‘Oi be quiet for two minutes please?’ I told the boys and they shut up straight away and I pressed answer.

‘What?’ I answered with.

‘Where are you?’ she asked me.

‘Out with friends.’ I replied.

‘When you going to be home then?’ she asked me.

‘Whenever, I’ve got a key.’

‘Okay, love you.’ I hung up on her straight away. And nodded at the boys who went back to talking about whatever they were on about before. I smiled up to Travis.

‘Everything okay?’ he whispered into my ear.

‘It’s fine, just that my mums still not listening to me.’ I told him, faking a smile.

‘You can always stay with me, my parents won’t notice. Don’t worry.’ He told me. I was glad that he said I could go to stay with him I didn’t really want to go home, I would rather be with someone who actually cared about me.

‘I may have to take you up on that offer.’ I replied.

After dinner or whatever you wanted to call it now we quickly headed back to get our things, I stayed in Travis’ car whilst he went in and got my jacket and his guitar, it was past 2 now. I watched Travis get into the car.

‘Your family going to be alright about this?’ he asked me and started the engine

‘Yeah it will be fine, they won’t notice.’ I told him and he drove us back to his house, it wasn’t that far from Danny’s house, he pulled into his drive at it was a white house all the lights were off in the house, Travis cut the engine.

‘We have to be quiet is that okay?’ he asked me, I nodded. He got out the car and got his guitar, I opened the door to be met by Travis, he held out his hand and locked the car up, I held onto Travis whilst taking off my heels. I held them in my free hand, and Travis opened the back gate, and he shut the gate behind us, he showed me to the back door and unlocked it I followed him inside and shut the door behind us, he put his guitar on the floor and led me up the stairs.

He opened a door and entered it was his bedroom, it was a typical teenager’s room there was clothes everywhere, I put my shoes down and Travis walked over to some drawers and pulled out a top.

‘The bathrooms that way.’ He told and pointed to a door and I walked in a shut the door behind me I pulled my top over my head and put on his top and placed it on the towel rack it stopped above my knee I then took off my shorts and put them with my top, I pulled my phone out my shorts and walked back into Travis’ bedroom I put my phone on his dresser and saw him walk back in.

‘You tired?’ he asked me I nodded and he pulled back the sheets and I got into his bed and he joined me.

‘Alex, this is going to sound stupid but I don’t sleep with my top on so is it okay if I take it off?’ he asked me.

‘Travis I’m your guest you can do what you want.’ I told he and he pulled his top off, and he pulled me in for a hug.

‘Travis thanks for this.’ I told him.

‘It’s okay, night Alex.’ He told me, I lent up and kissed him on the cheek and lent down on his chest.

‘Alex?’ Travis asked me. My eyes were closed but I could still imagine him there.

‘Yeap?’ I whispered.

‘Thanks.’ I didn’t have time to answer I felt his eyes close and soon enough I was asleep...

I woke the next morning with someone whispering beside me, I opened my eyes to see a boy there. He looked at me then smiled, he had the same hair as Travis.

‘Alex, Danny called we need to go to record again, is that okay?’ he asked me, once the small boy had left.

‘Yeah it’s fine.’ I told him, stretching out, I was still wrapped around Travis and it was nice and different, I hadn’t had someone hold me like this in a long time.

‘We can quickly go back to yours and then you can come with us, is that okay?’ he asked me.

I nodded and we got out of bed, I pulled on my shorts from the previous day and Travis got changed, he drove me over to my house and I made him wait in the car, I went round the back to see my mum talking to my brother in the kitchen I walked in and she grabbed me sniffing my hair and clothes.

‘Were the fuck have you been?!’ she shouted at me.

‘Out, get the fuck off me.’ I shouted back pulling her arm off me.

‘You didn’t call.’

‘Didn’t need to.’

‘Alex! Where were you?’

‘Like you even care, I was out with friends, and I’m currently holding one up and the
moment.’ I left them in the kitchen and went upstairs to my room I pulled my top off and found my white top and black studded shorts I put both of them on, I found my vans and put them on, then got my black hoodie off the side, I looked at my hair it was still in a bun I pulled it out and it fell into my natural light brown curls that stopped above the ends of my rib cage, I put my fringe into a plait and pinned it back, I quickly brushed my teeth then applied some makeup I fished my money and phone out my shorts and put them back into my new shorts
and went downstairs.

‘Now tell us where you’re going?’ my stepfather told me.

‘Why?’

‘Because there’s a boy waiting outside, and we need to know.’

‘Pfft, he’s names Travis, I met him yesterday at the music store, and he asked me to come
watch his band play, then I stayed round his k?’

‘Fine, you better come home tonight.’

‘It’s a free country.’ I replied walking out the front door, I turned around to see my family had
their noses pressed up against the window, I walked over to Travis, and he pulled me into a hug.

‘I need to really piss them off.’ I whispered into his ear.

‘I know how.’ He told me, and he pushed my back into his car, and lent his forehead on
mine.

‘This should work.’ He told me, and kissed me on my lips, it was almost like a fairy-tale, there were fireworks and I felt like I was on top of the world. I heard a shout from my step father and Travis drew away.

‘Thanks,’ I told him.

‘No worries.’ The front door opened and Travis opened the car door and I got in. he shut it behind me and got in around the other side, I watched as my stepfather walked up to Travis’
car. Travis started the engine and drove away before he could say something.

‘Right, so what you doing at Danny’s today?’ I asked Travis. We pulled into the same drive as the previous day.

‘Recording, and don’t worry the boys love having you there.’ He told me, I smiled and got out the car, Travis didn’t knock this time he walked around the back of the house I followed him, to see Hunter coming out the same building as yesterday.

‘ALEX!’ he shouted and ran over and hugged me and Travis.

‘Calm down it’s only me!’ I told him. We went into the building and I went and sat in the same seat as yesterday.

‘Same thing as yesterday Travis, expect for we need to do check yes Juliet.’ I watched as Travis nodded then Danny looked at me.

‘Same thing for me I guess?’ I asked Danny.

‘You’re smart.’

We sat in the building for the next 3 hours recording, I was mostly in charge of the same computer however this time Travis didn’t ask me to move so I could sit on top of him, he came and swapped with Danny and pulled my legs onto his and pulled me closer.

‘Right I want pizza.’ Coley told us, and I looked over at Travis who looked at Danny, then they all looked at me.

‘Fine,’ I told them.

‘Wow!!!!’ Coley shouted at we started to get ready to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
second part already got really good feedback with this so i'm happy!
[url=http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_25/set?id=44783392 /url]