Status: in progress

Hold on for the Long Ride

Summer

‘Alex?’ Travis whispered into my ear. I woke up to Travis pulled up in front of his house, I looked at him.
‘Sorry, didn’t mean to full asleep.’ I told him getting up from the seat; Travis then helped me out of the car.
‘It’s okay, I didn’t think it was right to take you back to yours, is that okay?’ Travis asked me, I nodded at him and we took the same walk as before when we were stay the night together after rehearsals.
‘You can stay here tonight; I’ll take you home in the morning.’ He whispered to me as we walked up the stairs.
‘Okay, that’s fine.’ I told him and he opened the familiar door to his bedroom, he threw me a pair of shorts.
‘I know where the bathroom is.’ I told him heading the way to his bathroom, I shut the door behind me and took off my bikini that I was wearing underneath I kept the top on and pulled on my shorts. I opened the door again and saw Travis lying down on his bed. I went and joined him again. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and smiled.
‘I’m glad you came tonight.’ He told me.
‘Me too.’ I told him. there was silence between us and I didn’t know if I should just go back to sleep or should I wait and say something to him, I turned to look at him and he was staring into space with his eyes wide open, I looked at his eyes they were lost just trying to find a way home. There was a noise outside and he’s eyes widened.
‘Alex?’ he asked me.
‘Yea?’
‘If I asked you to stay here until I got back would you?’ Travis asked me.
‘Yeah sure but why?’
‘Just don’t move from this room please.’ He told me grabbing a shirt off the side and pulled it on, then kissed my forehead before exiting the room I heard the back door open and close, shit.
I could hear some voices from outside and every part of me was telling me not to do it but I got up from my seat to find a Travis was taking to a person, I looked closely at the person and made out that he was a boy he couldn’t have been much older than Travis but I looked at his muscles, he could make Travis pass out in mer seconds. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but I knew Travis was getting angry; this was something bad too bad.
I wanted to call out Travis name and tell him to get away from them just run as fast as he could, I couldn’t take it anymore I picked up a jacket that was on Travis’ floor and went downstairs and out the back door, I walked down the side of the alley and kept really quiet trying to figure out what they were saying.
‘Fuck off Travis.’ The boy said he was angry at Travis? What for?
‘Fuck you Sam.’ Travis replied he did have some anger in his voice but not a near enough as the other boy who I know now was called Sam.
‘Get away from me, get off my house or I’ll call the cops.’ I heard Travis tell the boy I peeked around the corner and saw that Sam must be about 6’ 6’ Travis was tall but he looked tiny compared to Sam. Sam let go of Travis and got back into his car and left, Travis turned around and walked towards the door to the alley I didn’t have time to leave, he opened it and saw me standing there, he came up to me and pulled me into him. I breathed in his soft scent; I was tucked under his chin. I didn’t want to ask why that boy wanted Travis and why he was angry with him.
‘I’m sorry I shouldn’t have brought you over tonight.’ Travis told me, I drew apart from him, what the fuck was he on about. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes; I didn’t know what to say because for the first time in my life I was speechless.
‘Travis. Who was that?’ I asked him, he didn’t answer my question and I unwrapped his arms from my waist, I didn’t want to deal with this not now, I turned around and I felt something on my arm it was Travis, I spun around ready to shout at him when he’s hands cupped around my face. I wrapped my arms back around his waist.
And at the moment in time I kissed me and all my troubles went away the bull shit with my family, the argument that Travis just had, it was like my whole world had stopped spinning, it was different from the time he kissed me outside my house this time I felt something for him. He drew away and lent his head on my forehead.
‘You don’t realise how long I’ve wanted to do that for Alex.’ He told me. I looked up at him, and for a moment I felt like I didn’t have anything waiting for me back at home it was just me and him.
‘You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you to say that.’ I whispered to him. He let go of my face and entwined my hand into his.
‘Come on let’s go to bed.’ He told me and we made our way as quietly as we could up the stairs, I spotted the clock on his landing half 1, it read. We made it to Travis room and I got straight back into bed taking off Travis jacket, I watched him pull off his shirt then climb up next to me, I put my head onto his chest and he kissed my forehead, my eyes slowly began to close and I fell into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy<<333