I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know

Forever and a Day

She touched the little box in her hand and smiled. Austin proposed to Aubree! She was so amazed. She had so many thoughts running through her mind. How will this work out in the end? Will living together be hard? Will we stay together? She didn't care. She loved him, and has been waiting for this moment for a long time. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes!" She exclaimed, and threw her arms around him and kissed him.

*Three Hours Later*

Austin opened the car door for her to get in, so he could take her home. Aubree began thinking about the wonderful night she had with her love. He took her to a fabulous restaruant called Texas De Brazil, then to a little lake outside a forest, which is where they had their first date, and he also proposed there. She was so happy, but alittle frightened, too. Though, she knew they would work out whatever came their way. She was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn't realize they arrived at her house,

He walked her to the door, and kissed her goodnight. She had such an amazing time, she didn't want to part yet. So, she invited him inside. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, people! This story was originally for my Advanced English class, but I thought it was really good, so I thought I'd put it on here :) We had to start it with "She/he touched the little box in his/her pocket and smiled." So, I changed pocket to hand, and came up with this :) It's not yet done. The chapters will be pretty short, and the story will be about 10 chapters. After I get done with Aubree's POV, Ima post the same story in Austins POV. I didn't write Austins POV though. My friend, Amy, did. Me and her partnered up for this, because we had the exact same idea for the story :) Well, chapter 2 up soon! Thanks for reading :) Subscribe, Comment, Reccomend this to other people! (P.S. At the end, I would've added a sex scene, but I had to keep it PG or PG-13 for class :) lol)