Status: Comments = Updates

The Downfall of the Queen B

New Students to the Upper East Side

Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattans Elite.

Blair’s POV

“Hey Little J, why don’t you go and send these back to the library for me” I said, to Jenny Humphrey, “Okay” she says and runs off to do what I asked. Isabel Coates and Kati Farkas were having a conversation about what they were going to wear at the ball; I smiled when Isabel asked, “So what are you going to wear to the masquerade ball, Blair?” I opened my mouth to answer when there our Dean’s voice went through the speakerphone, “Attention, all students report to the assembly room at once, I repeat all student please report to the assembly room at once. That is all” I scoffed, “What could be going on, and that everyone needs to be there” I said standing up and heading into the assembly room with my girls behind me.

I sat on the all girl’s school side of the room, and I sat right in the middle with Isabel and Kati on either side of me, I looked over to the other side to see Nate and Chuck talking and I couldn’t help but smile at the thought Nate and I being together for so long. I was taken out of my thoughts when the Headmistress Queller started her speech; I tuned her out until I heard, “Please, welcome our new students from all the way from California, Miss Antonia and Mr. Cassius Sanders”.

Antonia’s POV

My brother and I were standing behind the door where we were going to walk through, where the headmistress was going to introduce us. Our father had donated a certain amount of money which allowed us to be out of uniform, thank god for us since I hated wearing uniforms and it was the only way my brother and I were going to New York with our parents. “Man, dad just had to send us to some preppy school didn’t he?” Cassius asked, I nodded, “I know right, well at least we won’t have to wear those uniforms that look like some Halloween costume” he snorted, “Got that right, I mean I would have to have a police escort you everywhere” I giggled. We turned when the side door opened for us to enter, “Please, Welcome our new students from all the way from California, Miss Antonia and Mr. Cassius Sanders”

My brother and I walked out to where Headmistress Queller was and stood next to her. I heard a couple of gasps and awes, but other than that it seemed we were being looked at like some Lab Experiment.

Narrator’s POV

Blair furrowed her eyebrows, “Sanders? Now, why does that name sound familiar?” she whispered as the Headmistress allowed the two new students to sit at their appropriate spots and continued her speech of the new year at Constance Billard School of Girls and St. Jude’s School for Boys. Isabel quickly went on her phone and researched the Sanders, “It says here that Antonia and Cassius Sanders are children of Mateo and Valeria Sanders” Isabel started, “It also says Mateo Sanders is one of the biggest CEO tycoon to ever live as well as being the youngest, and Valeria Sanders is one of the most Famous and Internationally known Fashion Designer her well known collection, ‘Avantgarde’” Kati finished.

Blair smiled knowing that she could use someone of her status in her clique, and looking at her wardrobe which consisted of raggedy shirt, shorts and used shoes, she knew she had some work on her hands. After the assembly was over, Antonia and Cassius spoke with the Headmistress for a while longer about their schedules and extracurricular activities. Blair on the other hand was waiting for Antonia to start walking into the corridor to ask her that she was eating lunch with them today.

Antonia’s POV

Cassius and I walked out of the assembly room, when I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm, “Hey Antonia” I heard the girl say who stopped me. I pursed my lips, “Um, hi who are you?” I asked, “Oh, how rude of me, I’m Blair Waldorf” she said, “And I wanted to tell you that you have given the chance to lunch with me” my brother who didn’t leave was behind me and snorted, “A chance?” he asked, “Yes, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity” Blair said, “And I have chosen you two, to be the guests of honor”. That’s when I knew this girl was popular and she thought that she ruled the school, I wasn’t okay with that at all, I’ve dealt with it in California and I hoped to not deal with that, again.

I sighed, “Look, that’s a nice offer and all, but I’m” Cassius cleared his throat, I rolled my eyes, “I mean we’re trying to get through school as quickly as possible and it you are just going to be a part of the problem” I said, “Not only that, but I’ve dealt with girls like you and I would hate to mess that pretty face up” I finished smiling sarcastically. Blair looked at me with a glare, “Excuse me” she said appalled that someone would talk to her like that, Cassius grinned and I smiled, “Did you lose your hearing? Because I think I know you heard perfectly” I said, “I rather sit the undesirables than sit with the like of you”. By that point, I knew Blair was furious, but she kept herself calm, “Fine, it looks like we won’t be lunching together for a while, and I’ll let that little rant pass” she said smiling, “since you’re new here”

I rolled my eyes, “I’ll give you the time to think about it, and lunch is at the steps of the metropolitan” and with that she turned and walked away. “Jesus, could she be more of a queen bitch” Cassius said, I shook my head and chuckled, “No probably not, and we could have just scratched the surface”. “I hate girls like her” my brother said, “I know right?” I responded, “If anything I think this year is going to be interesting, I mean remember the things we used to do in California?” I asked m brother Cassius, and he laughed loudly, “Oh yes, and I can’t wait to start scheming with you” he said placing his arm around my shoulders.

LUNCH

I was walking down the hall with my brother as headed to the cafeteria, I looked around to see one table open, “Hey, you know what I like, I’ll get us a table” I said as I took my brother’s stuff and left him standing in the lunch line, and headed towards the empty table. After a couple of minutes my brother came with a tray of food, a piece of food in his mouth. “You’re disgusting” I said, he ripped the food of his mouth, “You love me” he teased, “Unfortunately” I mumbled. Throughout the whole lunch students stared, and I had enough, “Why don’t you take a picture it’ll last longer” I said loud enough for the cafeteria room to hear and it was a mistake at my part because as soon I finished that sentence phones were taken out and flashes were seen.

I rolled my eyes, “Didn’t think they’d take it so literal?” I looked up to see a young blonde haired boy say, “Yeah, whatever happened to don’t take life so seriously?” I said, “I’m Eric Van der Woodsen” he said, “Is it okay if I sit here?” I nod my head, “Hey, I’m Antonia, and this is Cassius my brother” I gestured towards him, who waved while stuffing his mouth with food. “Excuse my brother, he didn’t eat this morning apparently” I said, looking at him with distaste as he moaned in pleasure from the food and spit little bit on the table. “And tend to eat like a pig when it happens” Cassius glared and gave me the finger. Eric laughed, “I can see that, and I don’t want to be in the other end of that” he said looking at the poor piece of meat Cassius was mutilating. I laughed, “That’s funny” I said, “All right Eric, and so what is the 411 in the school of the Upper East Side”

Cassius snorted, “411? Nobody has used that reference since the 90’s” he said, “Shut up” I retorted, “Excuse the Jackass” I said to Eric, he chuckled, “It’s okay, I actually the refreshing banter, a lot better than the rest of the student population” he said jerking his head towards the student behind us. “I still stand by my question” I said giving my brother a look before looking at Eric, he clears his throat, “Okay, so I guess there’s the Queen B, Blair Waldorf, and her followers; Isabel Coates, Kati Farkas, Penelope Shafai, Hazel Williams” he started, “There’s also this website where everything and I mean everything is posted about you that you probably didn’t even know about yourself”

At this my brother and I looked at Eric confused, “What?” my brother Cassius, “I don’t understand” I said, Eric chuckled, “Well, it’s kind of like the People’s Magazine for High School” I scoffed, “Are you serious? That is so stupid and people actually believe that stuff” he nods, “I’m pretty sure there something on there about you guys” he said taking out his phone and signing on to the website and there it was the first three entries were about us, there was a picture of us leaving the airport, another going to the school and another of us eating which was taken recently. “I can’t believe this, how does this person know this stuff” I ask, “Well, that’s where we’re all stumped, I mean no one knows who she is or how she knows the things she knows all we know is that if you don’t want anything blasted on here, you might want to be careful about what you do”

Cassius at this point forgot about his food, “Too Bad though” he said with a smile, Eric was now the one confused, “What do you mean?” I roll my eyes, “I might have had a small encounter with Blair, words were said, but she apparently ‘Let it slide’, but I decided to knock her down a couple of pegs” I explained. Eric looked at me with appalled, “Are you serious? I would advise against that, I mean you don’t know her like I do, she can be vicious” I sighed, “I’m not afraid, you know why because I know people like her, thinking that she can do anything she wants, and berate others. I bet you she plays dirty, and you know what so can I” I smiled.

The bell rang indicating that lunch was over, so Cassius and Antonia left to their classes, leaving Eric not only confused, but as well as curious as to what they were capable of. And To Blair Waldorf, You might want to be careful it seems there is some rebellion afoot.
Cassius and I walked out the school and towards the street where we were going to hail a cab, most students of the school stared as we made our way into the cab. Right before I could close the door, a hand held it from closing, “Excuse me, but do you actually think you can ditch me and make me look like a fool” Blair said, I sighed, “I told you I wasn’t interested to be in you clique of sheep” I said pulling the door, but it wouldn’t budge, “Clique of sheep, I am appalled, I am giving you the chance of a lifetime to have the most amazing time in your high school career” at that I laughed, “No you’re not, you want me in your clique because my father is rich and famous and friends with your mother. Not only that I wouldn’t join your pathetic group of friends who can’t make decisions for themselves and who are nothing than backstabbing bitches” I said, “So move, bitch so that I can leave” pushing Blair with my converse shoe causing her to stumble back.

I closed the taxi door, and lowered the window, Cassius was laughing at Blair’s face of shock and right before the taxi started moving, Blair yelled, “This is far from over” I stuck my hand out and gave her the finger, which caused her to squeal in frustration. I laughed along with Cassius, when our laughter died down he asked, “So, what are we going to do?” I smiled, “well, I am going to wait for her to make the first move and when she does, let’s say I have a couple tricks up my sleeve” Cassius smirked, “Oh man, I can’t wait”

Well, it seems that the Upper East Side is getting a rude awakening, and it’s a full on war with the Queen B and the New Comers. What will transpire?

Narrator’s POV

Antonia and Cassius arrived at their home, greeting their mother who was in the kitchen making dinner, asked, “How was your first day of school” I shrugged, “Same as always” Cassius said. Even with very successful parents, they always made time for family dinner; they were different than most parents, who would leave their children’s months at a time. Their dinner consisted of how business and school was going so far, they would share laughs and plans for the next few days to come. After dinner each went their own way, the father heading to his office, the mother to her room, and the siblings to Cassius room.

“So what do you plan on doing if they do something?” he asks, I smiled, “well, I was hoping on either some paint locker explosion or maybe a little more diabolical?” I said. Cassius burst into laughter, “Oh my god, this is going to be epic” he said, “Would we do it any other way?” I teased, “I guess not” he said.

Blair’s POV

“UGH!” Blair yelled, “That little tramp is not going to get away with this” her posse; Isabel, Kati, Penelope, Hazel, and Nelly sat around her, wondering what Blair was going to do to the new girl. “So what do you plan to do?” Nelly Yuki asked, Blair sat down, “I want to know everything there is to know about her” she stated, “No one is perfect, she has to have some type of flaw. I want intel by tomorrow” she said leaving the girls and heading to her room.

It looks like B doesn’t like the new kids; and it seems that B and her girls will begin the start of WWIII.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter after being rewritten plenty of times.