Status: in progress (slowly)

Dammed If I Do, Dammed If I Don't

Weightless

I didn’t turn back around, I didn’t go and run after the person I carried on taking pictures with the fans and signing papers with our bands name on when the queue stopped and we went over to the vans main stage where All Time Low were playing, we watched the act before and waited for the boys to come on.
‘I never think that I’d actually be here, watching all time low at warped?!’ Becky told me wrapping her arm around my shoulder, I did the same.
‘I never thought that I’d be saying I’d actually watch my boyfriend play here.’ I told her and the ac before the boys went off stage and more people began to walk behind us and fans were getting ready to watch their favourite band.
I felt my phone go off in my back pocket, I unwrapped my arm from Becky’s shoulder and got it out from my pocket, I saw that id was jack, I pressed answer and put it up to my ear.
‘Heyy!’ I told him, trying to give off how excited I was to watch him
‘Heyy, don’t freak out or anything but.’ Jack began to say and there was a pain in my stomach.
‘Jack’ I began to say.
‘Don’t panic, but I’m nervous about performing in front of you.’ He told me, even though there were crowds of people around us talking, and gearing up for the boy’s set, I felt like it was just me and him here.
‘Jack, you’ve performed loads before, act like I’m not here,’ I told him, I didn’t think this was actually happen to him, I mean come-on its jack!?
‘But it’s different, this is you. ‘Jack told me I could hear the emotions in his voice.
‘It’s me, jack, and act like I’m not here okay? You’ll be fine.’ I told jack, I watched the crew put the finishing touches to the set.
‘But Melissa?’ jack told me, and I could hear Alex in the background to tell him to come on stage.
‘You’ll be fine jack!’ I told him then hung up just as they were being announced on stage.
I watched as they came on stage and the crowd went wild, and the smile crept along my face, no matter how many times I’d watched all time low perform, I will always love the energy that the boys gave on stage, they finished off performing and said their goodbyes then left.
I and Becky made our way out of the crowd and towards the back stage, we saw the security and showed them our passes then went straight towards the boys’ room, I knocked on the door and Rian answered it and pulled me and Becky into a hug. I laughed and then he let us both go, Becky went to give Alex and hug and I walked straight from Rian’s arms into Jack’s.
‘You were amazing.’ I whispered into his ear, and then kissed his neck, he moaned in my ear.
‘Fuck you don’t know how happy you’ve just made me.’ He told me, I smiled.
‘Right, I’ll see you two later.’ Alex told me and jack, and then left with Becky.
I drew back from him and he wrapped his arm around my waist, and then kissed my forehead gently.
‘What did you need to tell me on the phone?’ I asked him as we left the room; I wrapped my arms through his fingers that were on my shoulders.
‘Don’t worry, right we the kings?’ jack asked me and I nodded and we headed towards the stage they were playing at. We reached the middle and I still couldn’t see, I got up on my tip toes until jack crouched in front of me and I jumped on his shoulders and got a better view, I leant forward and kissed him quickly.
Travis spotted us and waved at us, I returned it then they started to play my favourite song by the band, rain falls down. I started to sing along when I looked down at jack, he was also singing along to the words with me, he looked up at me and smiled, I leant forward to his face and he stopped singing the words.
‘I love you.’ Jack told me then kissed me.
‘I love you too.’ I replied, I meant it the times I told Liam that I only said it because I was worried he’d hit me if I didn’t say it, I never meant it.
I straighten my back and went back to watching we the kings, after their set me and jack left, I was still sitting on his shoulders, I spotted Becky in the crowd and we went towards them, once we reached them I got down. It was pretty late by now and No Strings Attached had another set to do on the main stage so the boys walked us over. We said our goodbyes and I went straight to the back room, it was colder now but I knew I’d still bake whilst being on stage; I went over to my bag and looked for some clean clothes. I pulled off my top and put on a white shirt, and found some clean shorts and put them on, tying my hair up as Adam put the in-ears down the back of my shirt. And putting it onto the monitor and clicking that onto the bands of my shorts, he threw an ear on either side of my shoulder.
‘Not doing the shirt up?’ he asked me whilst I put on my guitar.
‘Just to excite jack.’ I told him and gave him a hug and headed to the side, my guitar was plugged in and I put on my in-ears.
Cameron ran on stage and the crowd started to cheer, I picked the pick from Adam’s hand and started to play the cords to the boys you like, I nodded at the boys and we entered the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop, sorry had writers block for a long time now but managed to get this up!
before the evening set.
evening set outfit