Swallow and Spit

4.

Dearest mother gave me away for a night. I saw something in his eyes. He saw me look nervous and so he gave mother a hundred dollar bill and pulled me out, grabbing me from my waist. I didn't know what to do or say. He was taking me home with him. What was he going to do to me?

He buckled me up into his car and drove off. I proceeded to pull my dress down but failed. The dress wasn't coming down and i wanted to cry. I wanted to rip the dress off of me and cover me up from head to toe.

I felt disgusted!

"So..you're a prostitute?" Jason asked. I balled up my fists but didn't say a word. He thought I was a prostitute.

"Answer me. I mean I know how hard it is to be one. Or is it?" He murmured.

A teardrop rolled down my cheek, yet again I kept quite and didn't utter a word. Then he pulled over and revealed a big mansion. Four cars were already parked there. The servants came up to us but they looked at me. In a way no one has ever did except me. In disgust. I slowly, yet silently, pulled a bridge of my dress down and that's when one of the servants saw me and smiled. It was a women who looked into her forties. She smiled at me. No one ever did.

"Take her upstairs. I got her for a whole night," Jason ordered, looking at me. His eyes pierced me deep inside. I just looked at the servant and they all took me up while Jason went the other way. I silently followed the servants and they took me to a big room. It was beautiful. It was..big. The bed was.. indescribable. It was round and gold silk sheets covered it, making it look rich. Was the gold..real? I looked around and was mesmerized instantly. The bed. The curtains. The furniture. The plasma TV. Everything in this room was marvelous.

"So..you should feel lucky. Jason never brings a girl home. He never did," the lady said, sitting me down on the bed and smiling at me.

"There's nothing lucky about me, ma'am," I said, giving her a genuine smile. She looked down.

"Please. Call me Silvia," Silvia smiled, taking my hand into hers. I faced her and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Silvia," I said. She nodded and looked down my dress. Then when she got up to leave, I broke down.

"I'm not a prostitute," I said in between tears. Then when Silvia looked back at me and walked to me, i cried even more. Like a baby. She held me tight and i cried into her.

"What makes you say that, Sweetheart?" Silvia asked, holding me tight.

"Because everyone thinks I'm a prostitute. Jason thinks I'm a prostitute and slept with lot of guys. My mom sold me to him because he offered. I'm still a virgin. I swear I'm not a prostitute. My mom made me wear this dress and..she.." I cried and cried but then i shut up. I said too much and i knew i was regretting every word i said. Most of it. Silvia made me face her and pulled my chin up to look at her.

"You're mom,what?" She asked, wiping my tears off. I didn't say anything.

"Answer me," She said, rubbing my cheek. Just when i was about to tell her everything was okay, one of the other servants came in.

"Jason wants to see her," he said, looking at me in disgust.

"Don't look at her like that, Drew. She's not a prostitute," Silvia exclaimed. Drew walked away and i thanked Silvia.

"What is he going to do to me? I don't want to loose my virginity, Silvia!" I cried. She wiped my tears away and calmed me down.

"He's not going to do anything, i assure you." Then i got up and walked to the door.

"My name is Julia," I said, smiling at her. She smiled back at me and i walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I walked into his room. The room was even bigger. Jason stood there. Then he walked right past me, and closed the door. Before he faced me, I quickly wiped away my tears. The walked past me again and sat down on the gold bed, facing me.

"Come sit here," he said. But i didn't move.

"No thanks," I said, looking away. Then he walked up to me and stood three inches away from me.

"I won't bite," He whispered. I gave in and followed him. Then I sat down but made sure i was couple of long inches away from him.

"I have you for a whole night," Jason said. Everything suddenly became so serious. I shifted uncomfortably.

"So, that was your mom, huh? Does she do that more often? You know..sell you?" Jason asked, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore so i got up and marched off.

"Come on, answer me. Is that why everyone hates you in school? Do they know you're a prostitute? You must have slept with a lot of guys!"

And that's when i stopped right there on the spot. My fist balled up again, this time tight, and tears after tears rolled down my cheeks. Then i threw myself at him, grabbed his shirt by his collar and looked him dead into his eyes, revealing my non stop tears.

"That bitch you just saw isn't my mom! And I'm not a bloody prostitute! I'm a virgin and you don't know half the things that goes on into my life! Try getting beaten up by you're bloody parents everyday! Try working your ass off day and night! Have you ever panicked whenever your bloody parents came home?! NO! I did! Try crying every single day of your life! Try living your life like mine! Can you do that?! NO! No one can! Try getting..drugged. When all these things happen to you..you go suicidal. Now you can do whatever you want since you have me for a night," I snapped, then my voice lowered up. I slowly and slowly released his collar but continued to cry.

Then he grabbed my waist, pulled me into a tight hug and i cried my life out into him. He held me tight and i just continued to cry. I was choking and i couldn't control it.
♠ ♠ ♠
TAADAA! :) Comments? Subscribe?