Status: School essay

Sucide Letters

Courtney returns home after time away from the real world because her life line had pulled herself away from her, will she survive the struggles or not.

From:Erin.
Hey Courtney, I don't know what is going on with you, I haven't heard from you in about a week, give or take. I am worried shitless, call me back or something.So...ummm. Yeah, get back to me.

From:Erin.
Courtney you don't even understand how much I need you right now! Please message me, call..anything!

From:Erin.
I can't take this, I can't take this shit anymore! I am not strong enough! Please, I need you.

I realized her messages were coming closer together and growing shorter. Until they stopped coming altogether.

From:Erin.
Courtney, please save me. Don't let me go, I'm slipping...

From:Erin.
The darkness is setting in, I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

From:Erin.
I love you, and I miss you.

From:Erin.
Remember to love okay baby?

My breathing caught and my chest deflated as I felt a scream start to build deep inside my being, I need to know what was going through her head when she was sending these.

From:Erin.
I'm sorry, I tried to hold on my love.

From:Erin.
I made it through one more day. I can't keep doing this.

From:Erin.
Listen to Come Home by Eyes Set To Kill.

From:Erin.
The darkness is coming for me.

From:Erin.
Goddbye Courtney.

From:Erin.
I love you.