Status: School essay

Sucide Letters

Dreams

The field surrounding me was filled with daisies and tall grass, down the path I could hear the beach and waves crashing, a soft voice singing and a guitar being strummed. "I'm dying to know what it is that you are thinking, are you thinking of me my love? When will you finally see that you are the only one for me. I'm giving everything to show you, that we are supposed to be together forever and eternity." I slowly crept along the path in order not to disturb the girl singing, her voice rolling off the rocks and sand echoing in my head.A small fire danced shadows across the cool sand, causing the beauty and danger of the night to clash. The guitar stopped and I heard a paper rustle then the sound of a new song floated up to my ears, I knew this song. I sat hidden in the grass for a moment and listened as her voice struck every note perfectly even though you could hear the tears threatening on the edge of her voice. I stepped out of the shadows and slowly advanced towards the singing silhouette. "I'll wait for you, if you never change I will be okay. But I'll still stay up for you, just in case you make the time for the right move." Her words blended and faded perfectly to the songs melody. I stepped on a twig making it snap, her head darted towards me."Shit! Hey.." Her voice smooth like tears, a smile creep across her face, "you scared me there for a second." Her eyes dull and tired, but warm and loving at the same time.

"You sing like an angel." My voice cracked, and I winced.

"Well I'm not an angel," she frowned. "I can be your guardian angel though." Her smile became teasing, but soon faded as tears flooded my face. "Hey now! No crying. You are too beautiful to cry."

"No, I'm not! I miss you so damn much Erin," her smile returned but smaller and sadder this time around. "Why did you leave?"

"You know why," her face went pale and her eyes grew tired again. "You gotta believe I didn't want to leave you my love. And it's not your fault." I shuddered, if it wasn't my fault than who's
was it? She stood quickly and pulled me into her chest, "I love you so much Courtney baby." Her words sounded distant and her embrace grew faint. "Don't forget me."