Status: This is a rewrite. If you'd like me to rewrite it again (make a sequel) that is a higher rating with more of a Slash, let me know!

Orphan Boy

(16 Years of Age)::: It was a normal day; cold shower, fourth day wearing the same clothes, way to shaggy hair that probably needed a trim, an appointment with the councilor, thirteen books laying on the floor all around the room, and yet another interview that would probably end up in swears and over dramatic statements about my 'shitty attitude'. Well, ʞɔnɟ them I say, it's all a bunch of B.S.

Hi guys :3 This is the new and improved! Here's some visual information and a bit of backstory:: (14 Years of Age):::
Madison Wilker is odd, just like you when you binge read til 5AM. He's had 'friends', but nothing really you can call someone who likes you. It might be because he's shy, or that he has shimmering bleach blonde hair. It might even be because he's 'below average' at his Private School for Boys, but let's face it. It's because he has an odd attraction to men and he goes to a Christian Orphanage.

Rated for language, but you can probably already see that.
  1. There's Nothing You Can Really Do...
    Madison is sixteen years old, not once has he lived in a stable home environment. If he could say he accomplished anything at the age of fourteen it's that he's had over 150 interviews for adoption.
  2. Leaving Home
    It's finally time.